NY Times: Biden Administration To Give COVID-19 Vaccines To GITMO-Held Terrorists Before American Citiznines

Report: Biden Administration to Vaccinate Terrorists First, Will Offer Coronavirus Vaccine to Gitmo Detainees
The Biden administration plans to offer coronavirus vaccines to detainees held at the U.S. military prison in Guantánamo Bay, the New York Times reported on Thursday evening.

According to the report, the Pentagon will offer the coronavirus vaccine, which remains in high demand, to the terror suspects “possibly starting next week, according to a prosecutor in the case against five prisoners accused of conspiring in the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.”

According to the report, detainees could begin receiving the vaccine, which will be administered on a voluntary basis, as early as Monday:

The prosecutor, Clayton G. Trivett Jr., wrote to defense lawyers on Thursday “that an official in the Pentagon has just signed a memo approving the delivery of the Covid-19 vaccine to the detainee population in Guantánamo.”
Medical workers at the U.S. naval base began vaccinating the 6,000 residents on Jan. 8, including the 1,500 troops assigned to the detention operation. But the Trump administration had declined to say whether prisoners would be vaccinated.

Liberals seem to have strange priorities:
- Stick virus-infected patients in nursing homes
- Throwing vaccines in the trash
- Vaccinating the world's deadliest terrorists, like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, before American citizens..

Of course..... Trump said America First and chairman Biden is doing everything he can to stop that. Biden hates America and Americans
President Biden does not hate America nor does he hate Americans.

He is simply governing for his base with disregard to the long term ramifications, in my opinion.

His problem is this....he is making it clear that he is more concerned about pleasing 33% of the people, (his base) with disregard to the other 67%. Elections have consequences. However, what he is ignoring is all of those people (likely 35% of his voters) who voted for him to vote AGAINST Trump will not vote for him a second time if Trump is no on the ballot.

Pretty soon there will be a post from the dipshit OP that says....

"As millions of Americans go hungry, Biden sees to it that prisoners at GITMO eat 3 meals a day"

When someone is incarcerated they enter the "care and custody" of the incarcerating jurisdiction. That includes healthcare.
Sorry.
That does not mean they jump to the head of the list. They shuld not be the priority, give the vaccine to those AMERICANS that want it. They are the ones that should be the first priority

Couldn't agree more. But they are not at "the head of the list". They happen to be in a high risk category due to the proximity concerns.
Who cares they are terrorist?

"As millions of Americans go hungry, Biden sees to it that prisoners at GITMO eat 3 meals a day"

When someone is incarcerated they enter the "care and custody" of the incarcerating jurisdiction. That includes healthcare.
Sorry.
Cool.

Love it.

Kill someone and you will get three meals a day.

Pay your taxes for 30 years and Lose your job due to COVID and starve to death.

Sounds like a plan.
You have never heard of SNAP benefits?
Sure i know of SNAP.

ah yes......"let the government who took your job away wind up treating you as they treat murderers"

That's great.
Or you could starve to death there are choices, same with jobs there are jobs out there that no one will stop you from working.

Sorry.
That does not mean they jump to the head of the list. They shuld not be the priority, give the vaccine to those AMERICANS that want it. They are the ones that should be the first priority

Couldn't agree more. But they are not at "the head of the list". They happen to be in a high risk category due to the proximity concerns.

Okay.

Report: Biden Administration to Vaccinate Terrorists First, Will Offer Coronavirus Vaccine to Gitmo Detainees
The Biden administration plans to offer coronavirus vaccines to detainees held at the U.S. military prison in Guantánamo Bay, the New York Times reported on Thursday evening.

According to the report, the Pentagon will offer the coronavirus vaccine, which remains in high demand, to the terror suspects “possibly starting next week, according to a prosecutor in the case against five prisoners accused of conspiring in the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.”

According to the report, detainees could begin receiving the vaccine, which will be administered on a voluntary basis, as early as Monday:

The prosecutor, Clayton G. Trivett Jr., wrote to defense lawyers on Thursday “that an official in the Pentagon has just signed a memo approving the delivery of the Covid-19 vaccine to the detainee population in Guantánamo.”
Medical workers at the U.S. naval base began vaccinating the 6,000 residents on Jan. 8, including the 1,500 troops assigned to the detention operation. But the Trump administration had declined to say whether prisoners would be vaccinated.

- Vaccinating the world's deadliest terrorists, like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, before American citizens..

Of course..... Trump said America First and chairman Biden is doing everything he can to stop that. Biden hates America and Americans
President Biden does not hate America nor does he hate Americans.

He is simply governing for his base with disregard to the long term ramifications, in my opinion.

His problem is this....he is making it clear that he is more concerned about pleasing 33% of the people, (his base) with disregard to the other 67%. Elections have consequences. However, what he is ignoring is all of those people (likely 35% of his voters) who voted for him to vote AGAINST Trump will not vote for him a second time if Trump is no on the ballot.
Well if he is only concerned about the 33% (his base) and ignoring 77% of the rest of America, you cannot say he loves America, he only love his minority base which will come back in time and bite him in the ass

Sorry.

Okay.
The are secluded on an island, are socially distancing and more than likely have masks. They can wait till every American that wants a vaccine has had their vaccine.

And that puts them at the head of the line, ahead of Americans who's safety also falls under our gov't's responsibility????

Head of the line? Millions have been vaccinated already.
And many more millions need to wait.

You seem to want to ignore that.

I know...I get it.....your parents already had a vaccine...or you never had a sister....or whatever....

But respond with honestly to my question.

Hmmm....

I'd be very upset but I'd understand the reason why. The BOP got an allocation for its prisoners and is administering them. That's all that has happened. Not doing so would open it up to law suits. If you don't think prisoners sue successfully...look up Ruiz v. Estelle and the Pack lawsuit for Texas. .

Your turn:

God forbid, someone rapes your daughter....would you be okay with the government feeding that prisoner before extending more aid to your parents who are on public assistance?

I know...I get it...."Trump would have never done any such thing" right?
Yes. I would be upset and vote against anyone who believed my parents deserve less help than a rapist.

Sure, don't let the rapist starve. But if there is no money left for my starving parents after you feed the rapist, I would vote out those who say endowments to Ivy League schools, or schools of the Arts, or Shrimp on treadmills should stay as they are and lets just not help senior American Citizens.

Not sure where the hell your post was going.

But what I got out of it was that you would be upset if your sisters murderer would get a vaccine before your parents, but you would also understand why.

Yet...you didnt explain what it is you understood....and why.

You see, I am honest. You make excuses.

And the fact that you brought Trump into the discussion speaks volumes about your integrity.

And that puts them at the head of the line, ahead of Americans who's safety also falls under our gov't's responsibility????

Head of the line? Millions have been vaccinated already.
And many more millions need to wait.

You seem to want to ignore that.

I know...I get it.....your parents already had a vaccine...or you never had a sister....or whatever....

But respond with honestly to my question.

Hmmm....

I'd be very upset but I'd understand the reason why. The BOP got an allocation for its prisoners and is administering them. That's all that has happened. Not doing so would open it up to law suits. If you don't think prisoners sue successfully...look up Ruiz v. Estelle and the Pack lawsuit for Texas. .

Your turn:

God forbid, someone rapes your daughter....would you be okay with the government feeding that prisoner before extending more aid to your parents who are on public assistance?

I know...I get it...."Trump would have never done any such thing" right?
Yes. I would be upset and vote against anyone who believed my parents deserve less help than a rapist.

Yet you voted for a blob who fed prisoners instead of Americans. Not sure how you can live with yourself. I'm sure it's difficult.

- Vaccinating the world's deadliest terrorists, like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, before American citizens...

Biden administration admits 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and other 'Gitmo' terror detainees will get the COVID vaccine next week - months before most Americans

Americans have already had covid vaccines.
they are cancelling vaccinations due to lack of vaccines since BIDEN took over-----------seems africans in africa and terrorists in Gitmo rate before american citizens getting the vaccinations. I'd be more upset but I have my concerns about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines.

Americans have already had covid vaccines.
they are cancelling vaccinations due to lack of vaccines since BIDEN took over-----------seems africans in africa and terrorists in Gitmo rate before american citizens getting the vaccinations. I'd be more upset but I have my concerns about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines.
No they are not cancelling and have added Johnson and Johnson's vaccine to the list of available vaccines.

- Vaccinating the world's deadliest terrorists, like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, before American citizens...

Biden administration admits 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and other 'Gitmo' terror detainees will get the COVID vaccine next week - months before most Americans

He is being tried right now so maybe they can save the vaccine and just execute them.

Yes, because they’re in jail and they can sue the government for “cruel and unusual punishment” if they don’t get the vaccines promptly.

When someone is in prison you can’t put them at risk of catching a deadly disease. The jailer is responsible for their care.

President Asterisk has to take care of his supporters first.

Yes, because they’re in jail and they can sue the government for “cruel and unusual punishment” if they don’t get the vaccines promptly.

When someone is in prison you can’t put them at risk of catching a deadly disease. The jailer is responsible for their care.
Liar.

They are going to be tried so I can see why.
Anyone that defends this is an idiot, period.
Is it not possible that this is a measure designed to protect the staff who work in this facility ? Is it not just possible you thick fuckers ?

Or they could just vaccinate the staff, which is exactly why healthcare workers were vaccinated first while many of their partients still can’t get the shot and many never will...you aren’t too sharp.

By this logic, everyone in the hospital should be getting vaccinated as well, correct?

By this logic, everyone in the hospital should be getting vaccinated as well, correct?

Your logic has no logic.

People in the hospital are not "in the care of the state". The entered hospital for treatment, and they can leave at any time. Nor can those who are already sick, receive a vaccine while they are still sick. That would be very stupid.

The only patients who have been committed to a lock-down mental facility would be equivalent to prisoners at Gitmo.

Your logic has no logic.

People in the hospital are not "in the care of the state". The entered hospital for treatment, and they can leave at any time. Nor can those who are already sick, receive a vaccine while they are still sick. That would be very stupid.

The only patients who have been committed to a lock-down mental facility would be equivalent to prisoners at Gitmo.

So why not simply vaccinate the staff? The prisoners have no reasonable way of contracting the virus other than from the staff.

You are spinning to try to justify an insane policy.

Your logic has no logic.

So why not simply vaccinate the staff? The prisoners have no reasonable way of contracting the virus other than from the staff.

You are spinning to try to justify an insane policy.

Suddenly you care about Americans dying of the virus. A year late and billions of dollars shorter.

Because the government isn't responsible for the staff, and they can still be sued for withholding the vaccine from the prisoners. Staff aren't the only people coming into your prisons. Contractors, delivery people, and facility maintenance contractors can also spread the disease.

It makes no logical sense to vaccinate everyone around these prisoners and not the prisoners. There are only 55 prisoners at Gitmo. Instead of vaccinating hundreds of people to keep from vaccinating these 55, just vaccinate the prisoners.

And you wonder why I consider you a DumbButtheadAmerican. You just keep living up to the name.

Forum List

Back