Nothing has proven more that America is a Corporatocracy than this...

Yep. I suspect it will be the spark that lights WWIII. I think many leaders fear this as well, thus the muted response to China's negligence.
To the OP's point it would significantly disrupt the powers that be globalization efforts, cheap China labor is at the heart of that.

Offer actual proof that this came from a Lab in China....
REAL PROOF...

As for Corporate Power... That is all GOP.. They have been pushing Corporate power for a few decades... The Supreme Court Judges like Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Barrett are big believers in expanding corporate rights... Democrats were powerless to stop them..
Obama fought lobbyists to get TPP(Trans Pacific Partnership) and Trump threw it out on third day in office to allow Corporates to carry on... China got a big win that day..
And even this week, Democrats tried to take money of politics and Ted Cruz stopped it and was applauded on this board for that...

Democrats and Left have been screaming about limiting corporate power and just look at the right and they give out calling it Government interference, restricting rights...

We have. You ignore it.

Yep. I suspect it will be the spark that lights WWIII. I think many leaders fear this as well, thus the muted response to China's negligence.

It wasn't negligence.

The closest military link to the Mojiang mine is the U.S. Army Medical Research 1980 study of chloroquine’s affect on increasing the potency of the venom of the Chinese krait, Bungarus multicinctus, a snake whose range includes the Dai Autonomous Prefecture, Xishuangbanna, Yunnan. However, there is a subspecies in the region, B. multicinctus wanghaotingi, whose genome has apparently not yet been published.

So what exactly do you think Trump's role in this was?

The same role he had in nearly everything. Ineptitude.

I could see this conversation.

Fauci: Obama banned funding for this research that we really need to be involved in and well, Obama banned it.

Trump: Right, fund it.

And before I'm accused of trying to pimp for Obama I will note that it was one of the few things he did that I support.

Fauci: Obama banned funding for this research that we really need to be involved in and well, Obama banned it.

And before I'm accused of trying to pimp for Obama I will note that it was one of the few things he did that I support.
Did the Arab son, Obama, have to ban funding as a media-disseminated alibi for covert operations? Because if and whenever Fau Chi’s funding of Wuhan began or stopped, gain-of-function would have continued in Level 4. Good communists don’t simply Set back in amazement once they’ve discovered a nasty virus.

Offer actual proof that this came from a Lab in China....
REAL PROOF...

As for Corporate Power... That is all GOP.. They have been pushing Corporate power for a few decades... The Supreme Court Judges like Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Barrett are big believers in expanding corporate rights... Democrats were powerless to stop them..
Obama fought lobbyists to get TPP(Trans Pacific Partnership) and Trump threw it out on third day in office to allow Corporates to carry on... China got a big win that day..
And even this week, Democrats tried to take money of politics and Ted Cruz stopped it and was applauded on this board for that...

Democrats and Left have been screaming about limiting corporate power and just look at the right and they give out calling it Government interference, restricting rights...
O and the Ds are just as big corporatists as the Rs. This is transparently evident. The D party is in bed with big corporations.

And you think that happened and no one knows about it, the rabid, leftist media that hates Trump and everything he's ever done or said wouldn't find that out and splash it out there for everyone to see? It was just a simple conversation between the two, no papers signed, nothing on the books, no involvement or approval by anyone else?

To the OP's point it would significantly disrupt the powers that be globalization efforts, cheap China labor is at the heart of that.
Chinese labor isn't so cheap these days. It's a real problem there. Most of that kind of manufacturing is going south, literally, to Singapore, Vietnam, etc... Financially, our corps are more interested in them as a growing market.

STFU
The entire American political and informations system is dead silent about the origin of this virus and all you want to bring up is something about Trump.
And THIS - is why we the people aren't talking about it.
We are too busy parroting and towing the party talking points we have been fed.

1/2 of the nation belongs to a cult whose leader is responsible for the poor response to the pandemic.

It's pretty clear to anyone with 2 brain cells that this wasn't weaponized....since the death rate was miniscule.

1/2 of the nation belongs to a cult whose leader is responsible for the poor response to the pandemic.
Horseshit. Trump didn't help much, but neither did Dems. Both sides were more interested in scoring partisan points than in defending us from a common enemy.
It's pretty clear to anyone with 2 brain cells that this wasn't weaponized....since the death rate was miniscule.
Making your enemy sick may be more advantageous than killing them. But I agree, it's unlikely this was a deliberate attack. More likely an accident that they capitalized on.

Horseshit. Trump didn't help much, but neither did Dems. Both sides were more interested in scoring partisan points than in defending us from a common enemy.
We had an SNS that was dominated by spoiled and expired materials. It exists for one purpose and one purpose only...to be used in a national emergency. There is zero excuse for that. Its a simple matter of stock rotation.

He undermined the CDC at every turn.

He actively refused to wear a mask in public not leading by example

He made grandiose and laughable promises that were never going to be fulfilled.

He downplayed the virus at every turn

Making your enemy sick may be more advantageous than killing them. But I agree, it's unlikely this was a deliberate attack. More likely an accident that they capitalized on.

Wow, at first you guys said that it was their way of wiping us out. Now you guys are saying it was carefully calibrated to just make us sick.

... absolutely no one in leadership is interested in the origin of this pandemic.
The media... a few token mentions here or there, but no real attention or questions.
Both Republicans and Democrat leaders....nothing, local, state or federal.
Not even the likes of AOC or Omar... at the federal level - NO ONE.

Now... why do you think that is?
Everything points to the highly likelihood this came from lab in China.
And in their infinite lack of responsibility and negligence... they leaked it out.
And no one really seems to care.

Now...what has this to do with Corporatocracy?
Because the media is all owned by corporations. And corporations are mostly owned by handfuls of extraordinarily wealthy people that have enormous power and influence.
And these folks don't want the American people to get pissed off enough to - just maybe, unlikely no matter what - but maybe stop buying products made by essentially Chinese slavery. Their whole system depends on that extremely low wage cost. Protecting that is far more important than protecting us.

Even if you don't buy my opinion, still, then why are they not doing anything at all about it?
Left or right in your opinions... why is EVERYONE silent about this? And why is the entire social media base deleting information about it?
Everything points to the highly likelihood this came from lab in China
Uff…:eusa_doh:
I think it is because nothing points to that except your gullible imagination.

STFU
The entire American political and informations system is dead silent about the origin of this virus and all you want to bring up is something about Trump.
And THIS - is why we the people aren't talking about it.
We are too busy parroting and towing the party talking points we have been fed.
They’ve already told you of it’s origins.

... absolutely no one in leadership is interested in the origin of this pandemic.
The media... a few token mentions here or there, but no real attention or questions.
Both Republicans and Democrat leaders....nothing, local, state or federal.
Not even the likes of AOC or Omar... at the federal level - NO ONE.

Everything points to the highly likelihood this came from lab in China.
And in their infinite lack of responsibility and negligence... they leaked it out.
And no one really seems to care.

Now...what has this to do with Corporatocracy?
Because the media is all owned by corporations. And corporations are mostly owned by handfuls of extraordinarily wealthy people that have enormous power and influence.
And these folks don't want the American people to get pissed off enough to - just maybe, unlikely no matter what - but maybe stop buying products made by essentially Chinese slavery. Their whole system depends on that extremely low wage cost. Protecting that is far more important than protecting us.

Even if you don't buy my opinion, still, then why are they not doing anything at all about it?
Left or right in your opinions... why is EVERYONE silent about this? And why is the entire social media base deleting information about it?
I just chalk it up to Trump's refusal to actually use the tools available and instead just grandstand without substance. And it's too damn late now.

It would be totally illogical to think China did it on purpose though. The EU has toughened its market access, and even the US may belatedly be beefing up our own ability to manftr semiconductors.

The real cult is sexually, party wise, not being responsible for our actions has dominated us as a nation for a half century. The costs are staggering. So you who let what I typed get a pass and now you are a monk in a monastery about a virus released by the Chinese. Why? Because your lords and masters told you to be of the resistance. What the Progs have done now is our end. Massive inflation is coming or deaths to the unfortunate overseas.

Did the Arab son, Obama, have to ban funding as a media-disseminated alibi for covert operations? Because if and whenever Fau Chi’s funding of Wuhan began or stopped, gain-of-function would have continued in Level 4. Good communists don’t simply Set back in amazement once they’ve discovered a nasty virus.

What happened pre-2014 to cause the pause is another question that should be asked.

And you think that happened and no one knows about it, the rabid, leftist media that hates Trump and everything he's ever done or said wouldn't find that out and splash it out there for everyone to see? It was just a simple conversation between the two, no papers signed, nothing on the books, no involvement or approval by anyone else?

I said I could see that happening. I don't imagine "the left" would have been there to report it.

It was well known that Trump was out to overturn anything Obama did.

Are you saying you are OK with the funding for research starting back up?

Forum List

Back