Nothing has proven more that America is a Corporatocracy than this...

You are half right but corporations ain't your enemy and rich people ain't the enemy either. Anybody can incorporate. The problem always goes back to the media. When the media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party it turns the world upside down.

You are half right but corporations ain't your enemy and rich people ain't the enemy either. Anybody can incorporate. The problem always goes back to the media. When the media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party it turns the world upside down.

The media didn't push addictive drugs on people claiming they were not addictive.

They helped expose that.

I said I could see that happening. I don't imagine "the left" would have been there to report it.

It was well known that Trump was out to overturn anything Obama did.

Are you saying you are OK with the funding for research starting back up?

If you think things like that happen over a conversation, you're very naïve about how things happen in government.

Where did I even imply that?

... absolutely no one in leadership is interested in the origin of this pandemic.
The media... a few token mentions here or there, but no real attention or questions.
Both Republicans and Democrat leaders....nothing, local, state or federal.
Not even the likes of AOC or Omar... at the federal level - NO ONE.

Now... why do you think that is?
Everything points to the highly likelihood this came from lab in China.
And in their infinite lack of responsibility and negligence... they leaked it out.
And no one really seems to care.

Now...what has this to do with Corporatocracy?
Because the media is all owned by corporations. And corporations are mostly owned by handfuls of extraordinarily wealthy people that have enormous power and influence.
And these folks don't want the American people to get pissed off enough to - just maybe, unlikely no matter what - but maybe stop buying products made by essentially Chinese slavery. Their whole system depends on that extremely low wage cost. Protecting that is far more important than protecting us.

Even if you don't buy my opinion, still, then why are they not doing anything at all about it?
Left or right in your opinions... why is EVERYONE silent about this? And why is the entire social media base deleting information about it?
Feel free to go to Wuhan and gather evidence of COVID-19's origin.

We'll be waiting......

I just chalk it up to Trump's refusal to actually use the tools available and instead just grandstand without substance. And it's too damn late now.

It would be totally illogical to think China did it on purpose though. The EU has toughened its market access, and even the US may belatedly be beefing up our own ability to manftr semiconductors.
I also do not believe it was intentional, although I would not be totally surprised if it was.
Several years back, in a RARE interview with a foreign press - China's minister of finance said this when asked what is the number one concern facing China - his answer was as follows "what to do about excess population, each passing year it takes less people to supply the needs of the population. Our biggest challenge is what to do with those excess people".

We had an SNS that was dominated by spoiled and expired materials. It exists for one purpose and one purpose only...to be used in a national emergency. There is zero excuse for that. Its a simple matter of stock rotation.

He undermined the CDC at every turn.

He actively refused to wear a mask in public not leading by example

He made grandiose and laughable promises that were never going to be fulfilled.

He downplayed the virus at every turn
He actually had the right impulse initially - with the Chinese travel ban. It didn't go far enough, but it was as step in the right direction. The dems, of course, immediately pounced on him as xenophobic. Once the liberal media's panic-machine went into overdrive, Trump responded by shifting into denial mode. Of course both sides were wrong, but the battle lines had been drawn. Reality didn't matter much after that.

But partisans will never admit their side was wrong or made mistakes. I get it.
Wow, at first you guys said that it was their way of wiping us out. Now you guys are saying it was carefully calibrated to just make us sick.

Not sure you've got your "you guys" straight.

Last edited:
He actually had the right impulse initially - with the Chinese travel ban. It didn't far enough, but it was as step in the right direction. Then, after dems got all over him for being racist or whatever, his petty defensiveness took over and he went into denial mode.
I forget...was that ban before or after his DHS forced unscreened returning Americans to stand shoulder to shoulder for hours at 13 airports while his CDC was telling Americans to socially distance
Partisans will never admit their side was wrong or made mistakes. I get it.
And after the blob's colossal fuck up at the airports in NY/NJ....the mayor collossally fucked up by letting them onto crowded public transporation.

What party was the mayor of DC from at the time?

Care to apologize for whom you're calling a partisan?

Its incredible how many are getting off the Trump train on this board.

... absolutely no one in leadership is interested in the origin of this pandemic.
The media... a few token mentions here or there, but no real attention or questions.
Both Republicans and Democrat leaders....nothing, local, state or federal.
Not even the likes of AOC or Omar... at the federal level - NO ONE.

Now... why do you think that is?
Everything points to the highly likelihood this came from lab in China.
And in their infinite lack of responsibility and negligence... they leaked it out.
And no one really seems to care.

Now...what has this to do with Corporatocracy?
Because the media is all owned by corporations. And corporations are mostly owned by handfuls of extraordinarily wealthy people that have enormous power and influence.
And these folks don't want the American people to get pissed off enough to - just maybe, unlikely no matter what - but maybe stop buying products made by essentially Chinese slavery. Their whole system depends on that extremely low wage cost. Protecting that is far more important than protecting us.

Even if you don't buy my opinion, still, then why are they not doing anything at all about it?
Left or right in your opinions... why is EVERYONE silent about this? And why is the entire social media base deleting information about it?
We have a vaccine. Only Russian tools are anti-mask and anti-vax.

I forget...was that ban before or after his DHS forced unscreened returning Americans to stand shoulder to shoulder for hours at 13 airports while his CDC was telling Americans to socially distance

And after the blob's colossal fuck up at the airports in NY/NJ....the mayor collossally fucked up by letting them onto crowded public transporation.

What party was the mayor of DC from at the time?

Care to apologize for whom you're calling a partisan?
No, I won't apologize. Partisan politics are destroying our nation. Please stop.
Its incredible how many are getting off the Trump train on this board.
LOL - now that's hilarious.

Maybe not. But it seems a stretch to think that they'd launch a bio-attack on the world from their own backyard. It would have been far easier, and safer, to just drop it somewhere else.
Not necessarily, if they knew its first target was the elderly and that it’s second target was the obese, recalling the devastating exoticness of the 1968 Hng Kong flu In American hosts.

No, I won't apologize. Partisan politics are destroying our nation. Please stop.
I called out the mayor of NY....I called out your blob.

How is that partisan?

I thought Cuomo should have resigned on day one, I thought it was BS that Obama heard about all of his scandals through the newspapers, I called Harry Reid a scumbag, I said Obama pressed the "stupid button" for wading into the bathroom bullshit, I routinely stand stupefied that the Dems keep putting Nancy Pelosi front and center... Hell... I could go on and on. I call out the Dems all the time for their resistance to Nuke power, not wanting armed guards at our schools, for fighting to save PBS in the light of trillions of dollars in debt... voter ID, immigration.

Your reflex response to my calling out the blob as some sort of partisan attack is nonsense. He was a disaster by any measure.

He actually had the right impulse initially - with the Chinese travel ban. It didn't go far enough, but it was as step in the right direction. The dems, of course, immediately pounced on him as xenophobic. Once the liberal media's panic-machine went into overdrive, Trump responded by shifting into denial mode. Of course both sides were wrong, but the battle lines had been drawn. Reality didn't matter much after that.

But partisans will never admit their side was wrong or made mistakes. I get it.

Well I think he was politically motivated with the travel ban. The same as with keeping people on cruise ships. And allowing Americans back in who'd been abroad.

Not that Biden doesn't have similar shit shows. And Obama was not immune.

You sound upset.

Not my problem.
This is hilarious.

You seem to want to pretend you're not an idiot partisan, but when I criticize your party, you immediately assume I'm on the "other side" and go into partisan hysterics. You're not really making your case.

And that fact that you are accusing me of being a Trumpster is really ripe. Ask around. Read my posts. I won't say you've never been more wrong, because you seem pretty fucking stupid, but this has to be on your top five list of stupid things to say.

This is hilarious.

You seem to want to pretend you're not an idiot partisan, but when I criticize your party, you immediately assume I'm on the "other side" and go into partisan hysterics. You're not really making your case.
Again, you make personal attacks on me but cry like a little bitch when I do it to you.
And that fact that you are accusing me of being a Trumpster is really ripe. Ask around. Read my posts. I won't say you've never been more wrong, because you seem pretty fucking stupid, but this has to be on your top five list of stupid things to say.
Read my posts... I pointed out all of the times I called out DEMS....

Forum List

Back