Nothing has proven more that America is a Corporatocracy than this...

Sure. But I think they need to be held accountable, by all nations impacted, for the way they handled the pandemic. Especially their initially response, which was to reflexively deny and prosecute those raising alarm.
Oh for sure.
The very same politicians early on were downplaying the virus, complaining Trump was overacting, then they did a 180 - virtually overnight - preached and preached about social distancing and masks - only to be photographed violating both THEMSELVES.
The messaging out of Washington, both sides, was abysmal. Absolutely abysmal.

Sure. But I think they need to be held accountable, by all nations impacted, for the way they handled the pandemic. Especially their initially response, which was to reflexively deny and prosecute those raising alarm.

Should we be held responsible for financing it?

Oh come on... Snowden is not even close to what China does.
You can go to jail for years in China for just appearing at a protest. People in China talking to protestors in Hong King were sentenced to 10 years in prison.
Why even make the comparison?
Absurd.

If it's wrong to do, it's wrong to do. We can do something about one but we can not the other.

If it's wrong to do, it's wrong to do. We can do something about one but we can not the other.
Ridiculous.
That is like saying someone stealing a pack of gum is no different than someone robbing a bank with a loaded AR 15.

China imprisons people for simply having a discussion.
China put citizens in jail for simply saying they supported Hong Kong protestors.
YOU would be in prison right now for posting on this forum in China.

Jesus, leave it up to the left to always find ways to self hate and loath their own damn country.

Ridiculous.
That is like saying someone stealing a pack of gum is no different than someone robbing a bank with a loaded AR 15.

China imprisons people for simply having a discussion.
China put citizens in jail for simply saying they supported Hong Kong protestors.
YOU would be in prison right now for posting on this forum in China.

Jesus, leave it up to the left to always find ways to self hate and loath their own damn country.

How many times did we have people promoting the idea of those protesting get thrown in prison?

Why should we get upset that China does what many here want?

There is nothing we can do about China. There are things we can do here.

Meh... me more than you. Little chip on my shoulder I guess from reading the really stupid post here.
I get it.
Cheers
I'm particularly sensitive to this because Ron Paul used to use the term, and many people interpreted it as an anti-business stance on his part, or that he was referring to corporate government collusion, which wasn't true at all. He was referring to the style of government.

Okay. You might wanna go live there for a while. Then you can prove that it's the same as the US. But I'm pretty sure you'd change your mind.

Sadly like so many others you can't reply in an honest way.

I never argued it was the same. I can't understand how we get all upset over something we can do nothing about but let slide similar things here we could.

Sadly like so many others you can't reply in an honest way.
I was in no way disingenuous with my comment.

I never argued it was the same.
Hmm.. .ok. It seemed that was the point you were trying to make. I guess I misread.

I can't understand how we get all upset over something we can do nothing about but let slide similar things here we could.

Well I certainly agree China shouldn't be used as a scapegoat, or a way to divert attention away from our own failings.

While now analyzing the Duke-NUS connections to the Russian mIlitary vaccine, it was Bottlecap who first pointed out the Obama-Biden funding connection to Duke-NUS, Singapore:
Post #27

The initial escape from the lab I agree with. But then China closed down travel from Wuhan to all of China, but ALLOWED travel from Wuhan to the rest of the world.

THAT ACT was not negligence.
You agree with heresay.

I don't care. I don't get hung up on semantics.
When a person says "corporatism" - 99% of people who are familiar with the term know exactly what you are referring to, and not the ancient meanings. Right there in the article it states the word is commonly used in America to describe the same as corporatocracy.
So shoot me.
The entire GOF argument is hung-up on semantics, Dumbass.

... absolutely no one in leadership is interested in the origin of this pandemic.
The media... a few token mentions here or there, but no real attention or questions.
Both Republicans and Democrat leaders....nothing, local, state or federal.
Not even the likes of AOC or Omar... at the federal level - NO ONE.

Now... why do you think that is?
Everything points to the highly likelihood this came from lab in China.
And in their infinite lack of responsibility and negligence... they leaked it out.
And no one really seems to care.

Now...what has this to do with Corporatocracy?
Because the media is all owned by corporations. And corporations are mostly owned by handfuls of extraordinarily wealthy people that have enormous power and influence.
And these folks don't want the American people to get pissed off enough to - just maybe, unlikely no matter what - but maybe stop buying products made by essentially Chinese slavery. Their whole system depends on that extremely low wage cost. Protecting that is far more important than protecting us.

Even if you don't buy my opinion, still, then why are they not doing anything at all about it?
Left or right in your opinions... why is EVERYONE silent about this? And why is the entire social media base deleting information about it?
Let me sum this up out of box

If Biden was prez when this happened it would be the China lab immediately with 100% press for that idea

Hydroxi would have been an early treatment and saved so many lives if Biden was prez

The schools would not have shut down as bad and we would do everything in our power to normal quicker

.............................................................................But Biden was not prez.........................................

If Biden was prez when this happened it would be the China lab immediately with 100% press for that idea

Hydroxi would have been an early treatment and saved so many lives if Biden was prez

The schools would not have shut down as bad and we would do everything in our power to normal quicker

And, if Biden had been President, Republicans would have vehemently resisted every one of these measures.

You know it.

And, if Biden had been President, Republicans would have vehemently resisted every one of these measures.

You know it.
LOLOL........With the libturd press at every beck and call. Sure pal

Conservs don't use people to harm people for political gain. Even children like the retared girl global warming kid.And you know it,

Conservs don't use people to harm people for political gain. Even children like the retared girl global warming kid.And you know it,
The dem pathology (watched [italics]) as the baboons burned and looted their shitholes.

You seem to be missing the point. Partisans will reject whatever the other party promotes, regardless of what it is.

.............................................................................But Biden was not prez.........................................

I wish I could remember the video, might be able to find it.
Anyhow.... it is a video showing Dems flip flopping and concerted reactionary talking points against anything Trump said... only to agree with it later.
But absolutely, if Hillary would have been President the mask virtue signaling and social distancing virtue signaling would not have happened.
Who knows if the whole mask thing would have even happened, as the video showed - very early on Trump repeated a REAL scientific statement that the mask do little to stop the spread. Fauci himself said the same thing as well - but because he said it - the left went bananas about masking up. Literally within hours of Trump saying it.

Forum List

Back