North Korean defector realizes that American leftists are "nuts"

The good news, such as it is, is that in this country we have the freedom and liberty to think, write, and say what we want, subject to a few limitations. The cancel culture is a threat to that of course, and I hope sooner or later Middle America wakes up to that fact and does something about it. I.E., vote the woke sons abitches out of office, don't buy whatever the woke businesses are selling, make 'em pay for their foolishness. Don't pay to read their shit or watch them on TV. Fuck you NBA, MLB, and NFL. I think we need a Tea Party 2.0, that is concerned about more than taxes.

Being nuts is not a crime, but the rest of us should not be allowing the nuts to run this place into the ground. And if they do, then that's kinda on us isn't it?

If she had a legitimate academic point to make, it wouldn’t sound like that
Absurd

She made her point quite succinctly. Because she didn't phrase it the way YOU PREFER doesn't make it any less relevant.
And she isn't the only one. There are TONS of people who fled NK and Cuba who all say very similar things.
All it requires to hear them is an open mind and understanding that they weren't raised in our overly sensitive culture.

Here is an example of what so many in our nation take for granted and still find ways to complain but a foreigner was floored by our blessings.

Now the left will have to cancel her.

North Korean defector says 'even North Korea was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school

She feels more comfortable with the Right here, eh?

Absurd

She made her point quite succinctly. Because she didn't phrase it the way YOU PREFER doesn't make it any less relevant.
And she isn't the only one. There are TONS of people who fled NK and Cuba who all say very similar things.
All it requires to hear them is an open mind and understanding that they weren't raised in our overly sensitive culture.

Here is an example of what so many in our nation take for granted and still find ways to complain but a foreigner was floored by our blessings.

I’m not sure to what degree Park is making the point you’re making. She glances over it without saying it specifically.

Her actual identified (in the article at least) criticisms is that 18th century literature was attacked. Okay. Then listening to people’s preferred pronouns was “regression of civilization”.

Let’s apply some critical thinking and all agree that calling someone by a pronoun is not going to result in the US becoming North Korea. I mean, cmon. That’s beyond absurd. I don’t know what every oppressive regime has done but I dare say that they’re not super concerned about people using pronouns. On the same note, isn’t it an exercise of freedom and individuality to declare your identity as something other than what society would demand?

Everything else in the article was just hand waving hyperbole. Nothing specific enough to critique.

Now the left will have to cancel her.

North Korean defector says 'even North Korea was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school

The Road to Perdition Is Patrician

No one dares to make the connection that the Ivy League is a War College for Preppies. Using their family fortune, that tiny class has been taking over and taking down the USA and must be stopped before we all wind up crushed by their spoiled sheltered arrogance. Abolish inheritance, trust funds, and getting an allowance in college. If we have to do it on our own, so must they. Or they will do us in.

The liberal news media constantly portrays the liberal narrative as that of the majority opinion. Then someone comes in with a fresh perspective and lays waste to the liberal narrative with truth and common sense. No surprise they tried to silence her.

Absurd

I’m not sure to what degree Park is making the point you’re making. She glances over it without saying it specifically.

Her actual identified (in the article at least) criticisms is that 18th century literature was attacked. Okay. Then listening to people’s preferred pronouns was “regression of civilization”.

Let’s apply some critical thinking and all agree that calling someone by a pronoun is not going to result in the US becoming North Korea. I mean, cmon. That’s beyond absurd. I don’t know what every oppressive regime has done but I dare say that they’re not super concerned about people using pronouns. On the same note, isn’t it an exercise of freedom and individuality to declare your identity as something other than what society would demand?

Everything else in the article was just hand waving hyperbole. Nothing specific enough to critique.

Leeches Hide in Mud

Typical dishonest and slippery method of argument. You Slick Willies take one item and magnify it in order to make her outrage look petty.

Absurd

Leeches Hide in Mud

Typical dishonest and slippery method of argument. You Slick Willies take one item and magnify it in order to make her outrage look petty.

I’m not blaming her. I’m just going by the article which probably isn’t doing her justice.

But isn’t she doing a slippery slope argument? Starts with pronouns and ends in a totalitarian dictatorship?

Absurd

Her FIRST POINT was she thought she would learn HOW TO THINK but instead they told her WHAT to think.
But of course you glossed right over that lol

Absurd

Her FIRST POINT was she thought she would learn HOW TO THINK but instead they told her WHAT to think.
But of course you glossed right over that lol

I heard it, but it wasn’t a very specific accusation. Like, it’s not backed up by anything concrete which means it can’t really be refuted.

That makes it a weak argument based on credibility rather than substance.

Which raises my point that needless hyperbole makes one less credible.

isn’t she doing a slippery slope argument? Starts with pronouns and ends in a totalitarian dictatorship?
I thought she was just reacting to the insane liberal culture that she found at Columbia

Its clear to her that American universities are in decline thanks to the liberals who run them

Story from 2 days ago about the daughter of an immigrant family coming to the US specifically for the education and she is interning in a democratic NYC councilman’s office and loves America. You assholes keep celebrating an article on a US hating mooch while I prefer the love expressed by democrats.
Not US hate. DEMOCRAT logic hate.

Big fucking difference

Forum List

Back