North Korean defector realizes that American leftists are "nuts"

isn’t she doing a slippery slope argument? Starts with pronouns and ends in a totalitarian dictatorship?
I thought she was just reacting to the insane liberal culture that she found at Columbia

Its clear to her that American universities are in decline thanks to the liberals who run them
She’s welcome to drop out but she will not get a better education anywhere else in the world.

She didn’t describe anything that sounded insane.

isn’t she doing a slippery slope argument? Starts with pronouns and ends in a totalitarian dictatorship?
I thought she was just reacting to the insane liberal culture that she found at Columbia

Its clear to her that American universities are in decline thanks to the liberals who run them
She’s welcome to drop out but she will not get a better education anywhere else in the world.

She has survived north korean and communist chinese brainwashing

Compared to those two our leftwing academics are amateurs

If you are impressed with diplomas then hers is going to be hard for libs to ignore

Story from 2 days ago about the daughter of an immigrant family coming to the US specifically for the education and she is interning in a democratic NYC councilman’s office and loves America. You assholes keep celebrating an article on a US hating mooch while I prefer the love expressed by democrats.
Not US hate. DEMOCRAT logic hate.

Big fucking difference
Don’t be stupid. This thread is about an immigrant who hates the US and pubs are like “yea baby”. Screw her. Go home. My article is about someone who loves this country.

If you are impressed with diplomas then hers is going to be hard for libs to ignore
We’ve been hearing this tripe about brainwashing university for decades and yet the US university system still pumps out the world’s best minds.

You’ve cried wolf too many times.

been hearing this tripe about brainwashing university for decades and yet the US university system still pumps out the world’s best minds.
We spend s lot of money on hard science research

If you want to learn chemistry or engineering America is the place to go

But the social justice warrior bs that goes along with the diploma is just liberal brainwashing

been hearing this tripe about brainwashing university for decades and yet the US university system still pumps out the world’s best minds.
We spend s lot of money on hard science research

If you want to learn chemistry or engineering America is the place to go

But the social justice warrior bs that goes along with the diploma is just liberal brainwashing
In my opinion, it’s just unwinding a lot of indoctrination. It’s reconsidering the notions that have been drilled into you by society. Take the founding fathers. They’re revered by society. People are nearly taught to worship them and to believe they were infallible.

They weren’t. They were very flawed people with huge self serving blind spots. Is it brainwashing to point this out or is it critical thinking?

In my opinion, it’s just unwinding a lot of indoctrination. It’s reconsidering the notions that have been drilled into you by society. Take the founding fathers. They’re revered by society. People are nearly taught to worship them and to believe they were infallible.
Instead the left teaches nothing good about America and the founding fathers

That leaves current and future generations ignorant

Instead the left teaches nothing good about America and the founding fathers

That leaves current and future generations ignorant
Now you're just making shit up to suit your narrative.

Looks like someone has discovered there’s a lot of money to be made by telling the right wing what they want to hear.
How is she making money?

Telling the left what it wants to hear is where all the money is.

People on the outside often see what's staring us right in the face but we are blind to it. Just ask any marriage counselor lol
I understand that. My point is that comparing someone whining about pronouns to the North Korean regime is beyond absurd and is quite harmful to credibility.

If she had a legitimate academic point to make, it wouldn’t sound like that. This instead sounds like an attempt to get attention from right wing media who would eat this nonsense up.

There’s a LOT of money to be made in this space.
The point is not academic. It's the same as telling people not to shit where you eat. It's practical advice.

Story from 2 days ago about the daughter of an immigrant family coming to the US specifically for the education and she is interning in a democratic NYC councilman’s office and loves America. You assholes keep celebrating an article on a US hating mooch while I prefer the love expressed by democrats.
Not US hate. DEMOCRAT logic hate.

Big fucking difference
Don’t be stupid. This thread is about an immigrant who hates the US and pubs are like “yea baby”. Screw her. Go home. My article is about someone who loves this country.
Really? You hate this country, so who are you trying to fool?

We’ve been hearing this tripe about brainwashing university for decades and yet the US university system still pumps out the world’s best minds.

You’ve cried wolf too many times.
No it doesn't - certainly not in the humanities or the social sciences.

you're just making shit up to suit your narrative.
Its not blue collar workers condemning America

Its the brainwashed snowflakes spilling out of our lib universities
I don’t ascribe any characteristics to any particular part of society.

But I dare say it’s not critical thinking that leads people to believe our country is perfect and our founding fathers could do no wrong. Nationalism relies on a certain amount of brainwashing.

Forum List

Back