Illin Omar is turning out to be a GIFT to America.

That rancid little America hating muslim skank has no business being in any position of power in America. However it is great fun to watch the shit show she stirs up in the dem party.

No doubt there's been prior funny business with voting to get that brother marrying little rag headed whore into office.

She has you terrified. Awesome!
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes the little Muslim Q-Tip and her squad counterpart Tlaib are revealing to the country where Democrat values lie. Please keep talking Omar! :yes_text12:

Her election confirmed something that many of us suspected but couldn't prove until now: that DemoKKKrat voters are willing to elect someone who denies that the Holocaust happened, and that other elected DemoKKKrats (like Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden) will publicly defend such a person.

So when you folks accused both the Bush admin and Obama admin of war crimes -- yall were just being full of shit??

What Omar said is correct....period.....and she is making some of you folks (Dems and Reps) look very full of shit right now

Yes clearly my OP cheering on the little Q-Tip indicates I am terrified of her. :auiqs.jpg:
You're still not vaccinated, right? Have a relative let us know when you are on a ventilator, wouldja? I've got some old Scotch for special occasions.

<0.2% of Covid infections require a ventilator. You should just drink the scotch, although I thought you people were prohibited, no?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Jewish men and women will get Jewish men and women killed. And many others.

Yes clearly my OP cheering on the little Q-Tip indicates I am terrified of her. :auiqs.jpg:
You're still not vaccinated, right? Have a relative let us know when you are on a ventilator, wouldja? I've got some old Scotch for special occasions.

<0.2% of Covid infections require a ventilator. You should just drink the scotch, although I thought you people were prohibited, no?
I don't think they can drink... but it's ok to marry your brother, or a 9 year old... and it's OK to push homos off a tall building, and saw someone's head off... that's all fine and dandy.

Forum List

Back