North Korean defector realizes that American leftists are "nuts"

Looks like someone has discovered there’s a lot of money to be made by telling the right wing what they want to hear.
How is she making money?

Telling the left what it wants to hear is where all the money is.
How does Candace Owens make money?

When she’s not suing people for racism that is.
She's not Candace Owens, moron.
Run along kiddo.
No.

you're just making shit up to suit your narrative.
Its not blue collar workers condemning America

Its the brainwashed snowflakes spilling out of our lib universities
I don’t ascribe any characteristics to any particular part of society.

But I dare say it’s not critical thinking that leads people to believe our country is perfect and our founding fathers could do no wrong. Nationalism relies on a certain amount of brainwashing.
Sure you do. You ascribe racism to any white member of society.

you're just making shit up to suit your narrative.
Its not blue collar workers condemning America

Its the brainwashed snowflakes spilling out of our lib universities
I don’t ascribe any characteristics to any particular part of society.

But I dare say it’s not critical thinking that leads people to believe our country is perfect and our founding fathers could do no wrong. Nationalism relies on a certain amount of brainwashing.
Noe one thinks that, moron.

Story from 2 days ago about the daughter of an immigrant family coming to the US specifically for the education and she is interning in a democratic NYC councilman’s office and loves America. You assholes keep celebrating an article on a US hating mooch while I prefer the love expressed by democrats.
Not US hate. DEMOCRAT logic hate.

Big fucking difference
Don’t be stupid. This thread is about an immigrant who hates the US and pubs are like “yea baby”. Screw her. Go home. My article is about someone who loves this country.
Really? You hate this country, so who are you trying to fool?
I love the US. I hate the cesspool you want to make it.

Story from 2 days ago about the daughter of an immigrant family coming to the US specifically for the education and she is interning in a democratic NYC councilman’s office and loves America. You assholes keep celebrating an article on a US hating mooch while I prefer the love expressed by democrats.

Big fucking difference
Don’t be stupid. This thread is about an immigrant who hates the US and pubs are like “yea baby”. Screw her. Go home. My article is about someone who loves this country.
Really? You hate this country, so who are you trying to fool?
I love the US. I hate the cesspool you want to make it.
When have you ever had a kind word to say about the US?

Big fucking difference
Could you be anymore dishonest?

Christ

dare say it’s not critical thinking that leads people to believe our country is perfect and our founding fathers could do no wrong. Nationalism relies on a certain amount of brainwashing.
Without American nationalism germany and japan would have divided the world between them

BREAKING: African immigrant thinks Donald Trump is a doody-head.

You must take this seriously!
Could you be ANY LESS relevant in your response?
Do you really take seriously any remarks from a North Korean who has lived their entire life under that regime?

A woman who escaped Mao's China has expressed the exact same opinion. When are you commies going to move to silence these dissidents? You've ben trying to do it to us for years now.

dare say it’s not critical thinking that leads people to believe our country is perfect and our founding fathers could do no wrong. Nationalism relies on a certain amount of brainwashing.
Without American nationalism germany and japan would have divided the world between them
Is that the argument? Brainwashing is good because it beat the Nazis?

I’ll pass.

Looks like someone has discovered there’s a lot of money to be made by telling the right wing what they want to hear.

So like the typical commie, you deflect instead of addressing what she said. You commies are really pathetic.

This piece of work attacks the woman who escaped NOKO.

What trash.

BREAKING: African immigrant thinks Donald Trump is a doody-head.

You must take this seriously!
Could you be ANY LESS relevant in your response?
Do you really take seriously any remarks from a North Korean who has lived their entire life under that regime?

A woman who escaped Mao's China has expressed the exact same opinion. When are you commies going to move to silence these dissidents? You've ben trying to do it to us for years now.

They are already silenced on Twitter, Facebook and youTube.

Is that the argument? Brainwashing is good because it beat the Nazis?

I’ll pass.
What "brainwashing?"

So like the typical commie, you deflect instead of addressing what she said. You commies are really pathetic.

Read the thread. I’ve tried to address what I can but most of it is hand waving without substance.

It’s also entirely one sided.

Brainwashing is good because it beat the Nazis?
You say that teaching respect for our country is brainwashing

If thats what you call it then yes, positive teaching about America is better than the hate and bile that libs are spreading
It can be if that teaching pushes a false narrative about the “goodness” of our nation.

An objective examination of who we are and where we come from would produce many criticisms of our country.

This produces a very fundamental problem with the argument given. Somehow we are going to become like North Korea because our universities push out graduates who are too critical of the nation? Given that North Korea is extremely nationalistic where criticism is forbidden, that just doesn’t make any sense.

Brainwashing is good because it beat the Nazis?
You say that teaching respect for our country is brainwashing

If thats what you call it then yes, positive teaching about America is better than the hate and bile that libs are spreading
It can be if that teaching pushes a false narrative about the “goodness” of our nation.

An objective examination of who we are and where we come from would produce many criticisms of our country.

This produces a very fundamental problem with the argument given. Somehow we are going to become like North Korea because our universities push out graduates who are too critical of the nation? Given that North Korea is extremely nationalistic where criticism is forbidden, that just doesn’t make any sense.
Teachers are brainwashing their students to hate America.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Read the thread. I’ve tried to address what I can but most of it is hand waving without substance.

When an individual recounts their own experiences it tends to be one sided. Are you too ignorant to know that?

When an individual recounts their own experiences it tends to be one sided. Are you too ignorant to know that?

I was referring to the article.

Typically we try to get multiple sides of a story before making a judgement. Seems to be the fair way to do it. You know, that’s how critical thinking usually works. Not accepting one side implicitly.

I was referring to the article.

Typically we try to get multiple sides of a story before making a judgement. Seems to be the fair way to do it. You know, that’s how critical thinking usually works. Not accepting one side implicitly.
Feel free to go live in NK to get "the other side" of the story.

She hit the nail on the head. As do most immigrants who see the blessings America has to offer.

Forum List

Back