ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

That is what the framers put it in there for, to prevent the political persecution that is being used in the courts today. Don't take my word for it. Listen to the result when the SCOTUS rules. I'm sure you, with all your extensive legal knowledge will disagree with them, but there ya' go.
One, I don't give a fuck how some old dead slavers felt about a damn thing. That's your first problem. The second one is those slaver framers were trying to separate themselves from a monarchy, where you had a King who sat above the law. They put in a political process to strip him of the immunity he enjoys while serving in the office, that doesn't mean they gave him immunity from criminal prosecution once out of it.

You have to prove it.

It's easy to prove. Are you kidding?

a) Only the electors for the winning candidate are duly elected to cast a vote. Trump lost Arizona. His electors couldn't cast a vote.

b) The state has to certify the slate of electors. In Arizona, that honor goes to their Secretary of State. That person correctly certified Biden's slate since he won Arizona. The fake electors signed a fake certificate that wasn't certified by the state.

c) An authentic certificate must have the state's seal on it. Biden's did because he won Arizona. The certificate for Trump's fake electors had no seal.

d) The genuine certificate reads in part, "...being the duly eiected, qualified and acting presidential electors for the State ofArizona..." That's them attesting to the fact that Biden won Arizona, which by law, makes then his duly elected and qualified electors. Trump's elector's certificate contained similar language, meaning they were falsely claiming Trump won Arizona, making them his duly elected and qualified electors.

This case is a slam dunk for those who organized it, such as Trump, should he get indicted; his lawyers who were indicted; Meadows; Kelli Ward and her husband who helped organize it. Not so sure how the other signatories will fare. They might be able to claim they were lied to that it would only be used if Arizona flipped to Trump.

One, I don't give a fuck how some old dead slavers felt about a damn thing. That's your first problem. The second one is those slaver framers were trying to separate themselves from a monarchy, where you had a King who sat above the law. They put in a political process to strip him of the immunity he enjoys while serving in the office, that doesn't mean they gave him immunity from criminal prosecution once out of it.
There it is, pejoratives didn't work. You don't know the law. You don't know proper English usage. So when all else fails, break out the 400 years of slavery like it is relevant to ANYTHING in the OP. Take your racist garbage down in the basement of your outhouse lawyer office. Racism defines you,. Go tell the SCOTUS that you are a victim of slavery and because of that, Trump should go to jail. Ludicrous. Bbbbut Bbbbbut Slavery.

One more time. If the election went back to the state legislature and it changed the results those electors would be legal. They need to be there when an election is challenged. The winners electors do the voting. The others do nothing. They are of no harm to anyone.

False. State law indicates the Secretary of State, not the state legislature, determines the winner of the state. So even had Pence sent it back, Biden would still have been the winner.

But that point is moot since a) there's nothing in Arizona law allowing for the state to have there slate returned on the feelz of a few Republicans; and b) The Constitution only allows the VP to count the electors, not return them.

There it is, pejoratives didn't work. You don't know the law. You don't know proper English usage.
Proper english isn't objective English you idiot. Its synonymous with standard English and standards are inherently subjective. Also my pejoratives aren't my arguments, they're the icing on top of my arguments. You focus on them because you can't even attempt to assail my arguments.
So when all else fails, break out the 400 years of slavery like it is relevant to ANYTHING in the OP.
I didnt say it was relevant to my argument. I was simply saying at the start that I dont care how slavers felt. My argument came after that.
Take your racist garbage down in the basement of your outhouse lawyer office. Racism defines you,. Go tell the SCOTUS that you are a victim of slavery and because of that, Trump should go to jail. Ludicrous. Bbbbut Bbbbbut Slavery.
Oh, did me telling you I don't give a shit about your favorite slavers trigger you that you missed the argument that came after? Or are you just pretending? Everyone else sees it you brittle bitch. :itsok:

Too late.

The electors can't be changed after the safe harbor date. See Bush v Gore.

As for your claim that they were "no harm", the Eastman memos blow that assertion up since the plan was to use them to deprive several states of their duly elected votes.

That's not true. They can be if a court flips the winner. That's exactly what happened in Hawaii in 1960.

That's not true. They can be if a court flips the winner. That's exactly what happened in Hawaii in 1960.
Bush v Gore says otherwise. The reason they shut down the recount was because they couldn't do it after the safe harbor date.

They were duly appointed by the people who picked them. They needed their candidate to be declared the winner. That did not happen. There is no crime.

Yes, they were duly appointed. To be duly elected, Trump had to win their state.

Bush v Gore says otherwise. The reason they shut down the recount was because they couldn't do it after the safe harbor date.

SCOTUS in that case said their ruling didn't set precedence.

Because they aren't 'alternate electors'. At best they were elected officials fraudulently posing as electors since they were not certified. How fucking hard is that to understand? :rolleyes:
It's just so stupid. And all of them are saying it. Because the paid liars in the white wing.Noise machine are pouring this horse shit into their brains.

If they were alternate electors then their documents would be sitting in a filing cabinet in the basement of the capitol of arizona.

Not sitting on forged documents being turned into congress illegally.

Proper english isn't objective English you idiot.
LMAO, Incompetent attempt to cover for your own stupidity. Try again
I was simply saying at the start that I dont care how slavers felt.
Slavers have no relevance to anything in the OP except to your narrow-minded belief that you're a victim and your incompetent attempt to deflect from the FACT that the constitution was written in that fashion. If you don't like what the US constitution says, you are more than welcome to return to whatever country your ancestors came from. You're a racist.
Everyone else sees it
Please link to anyone on this OP who has agreed with your irrelevant, ignorant, racist rant. Now run along--I don't have time for your cry baby rants.

ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona! 240425 {post•210}. OldFlame Apr’24 Sanafe: Well, got through this thread quickly, nothing but lefties swarming in like flies on shit, didn't have to read 90% of it. ldflm 240425 Sanafe00210

ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Elector 240426 {post•639}

Who was the lawful state official that certified Trump's winning slate of electors for the 2020 election in the state of Arizona?

And he is more popular than ever.
Not all MAGA are racist but all racists are MAGA. So popular with racists and white suprematists, just may be true.

ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona! 240425 {post•181}. Lastamender Apr’24 Sanafe inserts CT(video)coup vs DJT:

Watch This! Julie Kelly Explains How Intelligence Agencies Manufactured A Coup Against President Trump

lstmndr 240425 Sanafe00181

ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona! 240427 {post•640}.

With the insertion by Saint Lastamender in post Sanafe00181 ….. are we to take it as whattaboutism101 if Trump attempted a J6.21 Coup it’s because DeepState actually engaged a four year coup beginning on J6.16 which of course caused the most popular (by rally size) President in US history to be a loser when trying to secure a second term?

nfbw 240427 Vanafe00 640 to Sanafe00181

Last edited:

Forum List

Back