No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

The point being that a lot of people who are complaining about vaccine mandates etc, are the people who demand people fight for their country.
Oh, did you get your draft notice?

if so you can always bug out to canada or sweden

Any doctors who deny lifesaving treatment for the sake of kneejerk political correctness is murdering their patients
Again, that's your bizarre paranoid fantasy. Doctors and nurses pay no mind to your childish fetishes and bizarre, paranoid fantasies.

Managing the immune sustem...and even basically rendering it non functional at times... are key to transplants.

They aren't going to waste an organ and another life (whoever doest get the transplant instead) for someone not willing to cooperate with the measures necessary for the transplant to be successful. That includes vaccines. And not just this one.

But because of your own cultish festihes and neuroses, you actually think they do this be politically correct?

You are a grown man. You should be ashamed at yourself for your stupid and classless rhetoric. As always, your gaslighting is weak and obvious, and it is actually YOU who is politicing this and attempting to be "politically correct" among your fetish cult. The doctors and nurses are just trying to help as many people as possible. You are scum compared to them, when it comes to this topic.

Any doctors who deny lifesaving treatment for the sake of kneejerk political correctness is murdering their patients

such as a hospital that takes a heart transplant patient off the list because they are not vaccinated

thats shameful

With the waiting list so long, anyone demanding that the rules be changed for them to live (maybe) and someone else to die is criminal.

Your rant notwithstanding, it is a crime against humanity for doctors to play politics with people’s lives
The only reason there are even any rules outside of pure compatibility is due to the scarcity. I have to wonder how many posters on here are NOT organ donors? Some countries don't have much of a waiting list because they have an opt-out system. Our system, by necessity, is opt-in. Hence the excitement over the first pig's heart transplanted into a human.

The only reason there are even any rules outside of pure compatibility is due to the scarcity. I have to wonder how many posters on here are NOT organ donors? Some countries don't have much of a waiting list because they have an opt-out system. Our system, by necessity, is opt-in. Hence the excitement over the first pig's heart transplanted into a human.
Scarcity is the excuse that these monsters use to justify their crime

but as I pointed out previously its bullshit

the hospital admits that post surgery the immune system is shut down

That includes any vaccinations the patient may have had prior to the transplant

Last edited:
Your rant notwithstanding, it is a crime against humanity for doctors to play politics with people’s lives

And it is a crime against humanity to steal body parts that should go to someone more deserving. It's should also be a crime to go around unvaccinated which helps to spread a killer disease. If I had my way, if you don't want to be vaccinated you are forced to stay away from others, lose y our job, not get any Government assistance like SS. Only the rich would be able to not get vaccinated, hire their own hospital staff and have all their supplies delivered.

Wrong

The rules were changed so that libs could rule over the lives of others

or consign them to death like an SS officer inspecting new arrivals at a concentration camp

Wrong? That seems to be your most convincing argument because the rest is just plain gibberish.

Hate to break it to you but your bunch is closer to the SS. That is, if we allowed you to be. You want your "Freedoms"? Then I suggest you find your own deserted island, claim it as Rumpland and then all of you move there.

Lots of words, no links, no support, just words. Still waiting on that data, not your feelings.

Who are "them". If you want the vaccine get it, if you do not don't get it. That is all I am saying, why do you need to go after those that choose to get it based upon the medical advice they were given?

Data all over this thread, as well as coming from the UK, Israel, Scotland. Can't get it here; it's being covered up.

Lots of words, no links, no support, just words. Still waiting on that data, not your feelings.

Who are "them". If you want the vaccine get it, if you do not don't get it. That is all I am saying, why do you need to go after those that choose to get it based upon the medical advice they were given?

Data all over this thread, as well as coming from the UK, Israel, Scotland. Can't get it here; it's being covered up.

Yeah, they never said that. It’s just you twisting words to serve your own deranged and moronic needs.

You've heard of "too big to fail"?

That's these vaccines. I know it. You know it.

Yet failing they are, and no one can hide it anymore. It's not JUST that they don't prevent transmission. It's that they're looking more and more like a failed Dengue Fever/RSV situation. Except for, being "too big to fail", the vaccines were not pulled very very early on as they should have been. Rather than press the brakes, the pharma companies and the medical establishment decided to accelerate. Maybe right into a brick wall. We will see.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but ... you absolutely will. Vaccinated, unvaccinated, rich, poor, ugly, or handsome ... you're going to croak someday.
When I croak it's not going to be from covid. I'm vaccinated with a booster.

Forum List

Back