No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

who are vaccinated have a better chance post-surgery of surviving.
Why?

according to the hospital quacks themselves even if vaccinated Vaxed patients have no more protection from the chicom virus that the unVaxed patient has

To each his own.

I don't believe in the super natural.

Have a nice after life.
How do you explain Computers if you don't believe in anything above "The Natural"?

Are you sitting in your loin cloth in a cave by a fire squeezing your hairy armpitted woman with BO, and rotten teeth?

Why aren't monkeys driving a Tesla by now?

"The fool has said in his heart, there is no God"

Cinderella - Meet Slipper

according to the hospital quacks themselves even if vaccinated Vaxed patients have no more protection from the chicom virus that the unVaxed patient has
Yeah, they never said that. It’s just you twisting words to serve your own deranged and moronic needs.

You are making the same mistake that colfax_m made

See post #227

The mistake is being made by the dude needing the life saving body part. And you are trying to say that he doesn't have to follow the rules that he agreed to to get onto the list. I guess that makes him a Kevin and you a Karen.

That’s a bit lift given it sounds like he’s hospitalized. They’d have to find an accepting facility with a different policy and push through the transplant evaluation rapidly.

And for what?
If it means the difference between getting an organ and not getting one, why is that even a question? The biggest hurdle would be the expense. It's not like he's a liberal billionaire who can afford to register in every OPO in the country.

How do you explain Computers if you don't believe in anything above "The Natural"?

Ones and zeros? Written language, the scientific method and war. Why how do you explain them?

They were calculating machines for artillery trajectories.

If it means the difference between getting an organ and not getting one, why is that even a question? The biggest hurdle would be the expense. It's not like he's a liberal billionaire who can afford to register in every OPO in the country.
The expense could be considerable. The transfer would be entirely out of pocket since there’s no medical need.

But he still needs to find an accepting location and one without vaccine requirements. It’s hard to imagine there’s many programs who don’t require COVID vaccine.

But then there’s the time. If this guy is really status 1, his time is running short

I don’t think there’s been any billionaire who was in ever OPO. Steve Jobs famously was listed in Tennessee (if I recall) as it was the shortest wait time for a liver. Maybe that’s what you’re thinking of.

Ones and zeros? Written language, the scientific method and war. Why how do you explain them?

They were calculating machines for artillery trajectories.
But Computers are not natural. There is no such thing as a Computer plant. They were designed and created.

That means you were designed and created because you have the qualities and characteristics of your Creator.

He made the 1's and the 0's, the stars and the planets, and He made you too, though somehow I thinks He regrets it.

But Computers are not natural. There is no such thing as a Computer plant. They were designed and created.

That means you were designed and created because you have the qualities and characteristics of your Creator.

He made the 1's and the 0's, the stars and the planets, and He made you too, though somehow I thinks He regrets it.

Of course they are. Everything they are made of come from the natural world. Just like us, naturally learning how to start a fire with sticks and stones. Learning, that made all the difference. That and war. Necessity is the mother of invention.

20,000 people died from The Jab. Not from COVID, but from The Jab itself.

Countless others are disabled with heart conditions and strokes caused by The Jab.

Mothers losing their unborn children from The Jab.

Now we know why these assholes got The Government to give them immunity from prosecution.

Prove it. Where is the actual evidence directly linking vaccine and these 20,000 deaths.

Prove that ppl are being permanently disabled with heart conditions and strokes because of the vaccine. Show the evidence of these ailments.

Prove that unborn children are dying from the vaccine.

I'll wait, but i won't be holding my breath.

Evil does not care what political party it belongs too, but there will be a Chip for everyone. The book of Revelation is an inevitable fact in the future and no one but those who put their faith in Messiah will escape that dreadful and terrible day of The Lord.

The book of revelations is something that some middle eastern dude wrote a long time. I'm not much on believing "man." They've been known to lie. Especially when it comes to politics and religion.

Don't get me wrong, I believe we were created by something. I just don't believe what man says about it in the bible, the Quran or any of the other man written text. Especially since those who compiled the bible, left a LOT of it out and misinterpreted it.

Example: The word virgin in the original language of the bible meant a woman who had never been married before. Not someone who'd never had sex.
Also, the Book of Thomas was left out because it depicts Jesus as a murderer, when he shoved another boy off a roof.
And then there's Lilith. Adams first wife, who wanted to be Adam's equal. Adam went crying to god about it, so Lilith was cast out and replaced by Eve. Who was made from Adam's rib. Then forced to be submissive to Adam because after all, if it wasn't for Adam (his rib), Eve would never ben created.

Last edited:
to force them to come up with these types of rules, based on politics and hate.
Ummm, I don't think so.
Rather, I'd conjecture that the rules are based on: Supply & Demand; and, Respect to the donor and the donor's family.
That's kinda my take on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will have to wait for your god and savior AntiChrist to show up on the scene.......
Got a date? That would be your value-added component to this gossipboard.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Rapture comes before you get"I ❤️ 666" on your aaaazzzzzzzzz!
Got a date? (see above)
-----------------------------------------------------

And I know what is coming.
What is coming?
-----------------------------------------------

Now, there is a possibility The Rapture does not come until part way through The Tribulation
Got a date on that 'Tribulation'-thingy?
Spit it out, and we can get to plannin' things. Moving furniture. Storing clothes. Stocking up on canning jars, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Literally 75% of the population perishes in The Tribulation, 2/3rds of all Jews perish.
Well, just from the arithmetic of it, it looks like your God is choosing Jews to have the advantage.
Shux, they get to keep 9% more of their people than all those other non-Jews do.
God's chosen people?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hell literally is unleashed on Earth to pour out God's Wrath on the AntiChrist Kingdon, the wicked remnant and the undecided. No one is going to want to be in that if they can help it.
Wow, you sure are enamored of one pissed-off God.
What's she mad about? Where'd all this wrathiness come from?
Hell, that moke has got it made. No sickeness for them. Go anywhere anytime they want. Tons and tons of disposable income. Good weather. Comfortable clothes. Personally, I think your Gods should be happy-go-lucky cheerful non-judgmental souls.

I think mine are. I wouldn't wanna be them if they weren't.

------------------------------------------------------
He made a choice and now he has to live or die by it. It's his choice. He knows the rules and so do you.
Ditto that.
Life is full of choices.
Responsible people know that and respect that.
And bear the responsibility of their choice.
---------------------------------------------------------

The expense could be considerable. The transfer would be entirely out of pocket since there’s no medical need.

But he still needs to find an accepting location and one without vaccine requirements. It’s hard to imagine there’s many programs who don’t require COVID vaccine.

But then there’s the time. If this guy is really status 1, his time is running short

I don’t think there’s been any billionaire who was in ever OPO. Steve Jobs famously was listed in Tennessee (if I recall) as it was the shortest wait time for a liver. Maybe that’s what you’re thinking of.
Steve Jobs listed in every OPO in the country because he could get to any transplant hospital in the narrow time frame necessary for a liver. It was a topic of discussion at UNOS as to whether it was cool or not. Can't really fault him for it, he could afford it after all. Interesting enough, Dick Cheney used an alias when he registered for a heart so no one at UNOS knew until the news broke that he had gotten it.

Multi-listing isn't illegal and doesn't raise your priority on the list. What it does do, however, is make you eligible for organs that other people with fewer transportation options can't access, and that to some is gaming the system and unethical.

I dont think so
Of course you don't. Else you would realize how embarrassingly stupid what you said was and would not have said it.

Also, your accusation is shameful. But, being the generally rabid and dense person you are, you didn't really understand that you just accused the nation's doctors and nurses of being murderers.

So in addition to being a bit stupid and insane, you are apparently also of low ethical and moral character.

I hate to say that, but hey...they are your words, after all.

Ah shux, I missed a quote I wanted to add to that long train just above in post #394. I couldn't readily find it so I posted what I had.

But now I have found it and I wanna give a hat-tip!
In a thread that is sadly lacking in humor I found a precious nugget of wit. And clever good humor too.

So, in responding to the prolific poster, the ' Original Tree', the good poster BlindBoo knocks the bark off with:

Are you a plant?

I'd say so. We had no business being there. So bad that men were drafted. Nice ending too huh. Remember the embassy and running away.

The point being that a lot of people who are complaining about vaccine mandates etc, are the people who demand people fight for their country.

Also, your accusation is shameful. But, being the generally rabid and dense person you are, you didn't really understand that you just accused the nation's doctors and nurses of being murderers.
Any doctors who deny lifesaving treatment for the sake of kneejerk political correctness is murdering their patients

such as a hospital that takes a heart transplant patient off the list because they are not vaccinated

thats shameful

Forum List

Back