No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

It sounds like double talk because it is

all the immune system is turned off EXCEPT for Covid19 aka the china virus?

thats bullshit
No, the immune system that generates new antibody responses.

You’re not carte blanche elimination of your entire adaptive immune system. That would almost certainly kill everyone who got a transplant. No one said it would turn off “all the immune system except for COVID”. That’s a straw man.

Before COVID, transplant recipients would get a host of vaccines before being transplanted. Hep A/B, influenza, pneumonia. It wasn’t bullshit then. It’s not bullshit now.

It sounds like something you don’t WANT to accept so you’re deciding it’s bullshit. This isn’t based on your knowledge or logic. It’s based on your biases.

Well did they die from COVID? CDC says 75% of people who died from COVID did not die from COVID. They died from 4 or more Comorbidities.

Now go back to Chairman Mao and tell him you failed again.

They really are this stupid. And they think you are too!

hahahahaha

Before COVID, transplant recipients would get a host of vaccines before being transplanted. Hep A/B, influenza, pneumonia. It wasn’t bullshit then. It’s not bullshit now.
Here we go

the dr frankensteins said that after surgery patients would not have immunity

is it because they are stupid and no one told them to give all those shots before surgery?

i rather doubt it

you are desperately shooting from the lip and missing every time

The 666 thing is another Illuminati plot.

The Rapture already happened. UR doomed to this living Hell where there is only one exit, forever.

"Welcome to the Hotel...."
You aren't in Hell yet, so NO, the Rapture did not come yet. Also, your Dear Leader and god, AntiChrist doesn't have you bowing down to kiss his ass yet, and you still haven't got your

"I ❤️ 666"

On your ass yet

Your phone, debt/credit cards, bank account and all your online activities are already being tracked. You can thank Republicans & democrats (including Trump) for all this tracking. They don't need to put a chip inside anyone.
Except for voting. The chip will combine all of this.

Nah I 'm afraid it happened some time ago. God took his people home.........

Just kidding kid. Your Rapture thingy is still coming, don't you worry.
I'm not worried at all. I might be a nasty SOB. Play Dirty, not very nice some times, but I know where I stand and what I believe. And I know what is coming.

Now, there is a possibility The Rapture does not come until part way through The Tribulation. Now that would be a little tougher. Christians and Jews will have persecution before The Tribulation, but going through part of it, if Mid Trib is the correct interpretation will literally be Hell even for people with the greatest faith.

But barely anyone can survive the entire thing. Literally 75% of the population perishes in The Tribulation, 2/3rds of all Jews perish. Hell literally is unleashed on Earth to pour out God's Wrath on the AntiChrist Kingdon, the wicked remnant and the undecided. No one is going to want to be in that if they can help it.

I dont think so

doctors who withhold treatment are morally responsible if that results in death of the patient

and that explains if not excuses death threats against them that outrage libs so much

Enough already. The criteria for the transplant is pretty straight forward. The people with the most likely survival rate will be considered for the transplant. AND the bodies antibodies will be taken to almost zero. That's to help the body not reject the spare part. The problem is, someone that isn't vaxxed can contact Covid (even a mild form) and it's likely to either kill them or not. That means that he isn't high on the list anymore. He made a choice and now he has to live or die by it. It's his choice. He knows the rules and so do you.

Now you are teaching way beyond your capabilities
Here we go

the dr frankensteins said that after surgery patients would not have immunity

is it because they are stupid and no one told them to give all those shots before surgery?

i rather doubt it

you are desperately shooting from the lip and missing every time
You’re twisting the words of one vague and incomplete statement.

Your also excluding this:
The organs are scarce, we are not going to distribute them to someone who has a poor chance of living when others who are vaccinated have a better chance post-surgery of surviving.

He’s saying getting vaccinated increases your odds of survival.

Give it up. You don’t have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and are clinging to an ignorant misinterpretation and distortion of what was said while ignoring the rest of the phrase.

It’s morons like you that get people killed.

Here's a thought. Maybe they want the guy to have his jabs to suppress his immune system so it is less likely to reject the heart.

Enough already. The criteria for the transplant is pretty straight forward. The people with the most likely survival rate will be considered for the transplant. AND the bodies antibodies will be taken to almost zero. That's to help the body not reject the spare part. The problem is, someone that isn't vaxxed can contact Covid (even a mild form) and it's likely to either kill them or not. That means that he isn't high on the list anymore. He made a choice and now he has to live or die by it. It's his choice. He knows the rules and so do you.
You are making the same mistake that colfax_m made

See post #227

I'm not worried at all. I might be a nasty SOB. Play Dirty, not very nice some times, but I know where I stand and what I believe. And I know what is coming.

Now, there is a possibility The Rapture does not come until part way through The Tribulation. Now that would be a little tougher. Christians and Jews will have persecution before The Tribulation, but going through part of it, if Mid Trib is the correct interpretation will literally be Hell even for people with the greatest faith.

But barely anyone can survive the entire thing. no one, literally 75% of the population perishes in The Tribulation, 2/3rds of all Jews perish. Hell literally unleashed on Earth to pour out God's Wrath on the AntiChrist Kingdon, wicked remnant and the undecided. No one is going to want to be in that if they can help it.

To each his own.

I don't believe in the super natural.

Have a nice after life.

Forum List

Back