No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

Yes they did say heart transplant patients have no immunity from disease after surgery

so it does not matter if they have no shots or 10 shots
That's your misinterpretation of an oversimplification and only supported because you ignore the very next sentence from the source.

Your medical opinion is based on your zombified partisan brain.

Penelope what could you possibly find funny that very nearly HALF of ICU patients are fully vaccinated?
It depends on the base rate of vaccination and population characteristics of those people.

If 90% of the population is vaccinated, then 50% in the ICU actually demonstrates a quite effective vaccine.

And they tend to call you "Sieg Heil!" too, ja?
I'm not the one lining the unjabbed up in boxcars, asshole. I'm totally unsurprised that this goes flying over your head.

BTW, don't forget to get your kill shot.......... er................ um........................ booster.

:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

Last edited:
I had the booster; it wans over time.

Look at all the people in the hospital, I suspect those unvaccinated will fare less better they might even die. I suspect its the unvaccinated that are on the vent.

Penny, serious question. Are you able to process information?

There are 13 people on the vent in Beaumont hospital who are considered "Fully vaccinated". Read the chart.

So sorry your own chart so horribly contradicts your claim! :(:icon_cry::icon_cry:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The shots were supposed to keep you from GETTING sick. That didn't work. Then they were supposed to PREVENT serious illness. Now...oops not working.

Next up, tragically:

We learn about ADE, Pathogenic priming, and other dire effects from these shots. I say this with no amount of pleasure. It's going to be awful

It depends on the base rate of vaccination and population characteristics of those people.

If 90% of the population is vaccinated, then 50% in the ICU actually demonstrates a quite effective vaccine.

58% fully vaccinated in Michigan. So, no.

The shots were supposed to keep you from GETTING sick. That didn't work. Then they were supposed to PREVENT serious illness. Now...oops not working.

Next up, tragically:

We learn about ADE, Pathogenic priming, and other dire effects from these shots. I say this with no amount of pleasure. It's going to be awful
All of the stories of those who have died thus far are there. Easy to find. They choose to ignore them. It is their problem. Their slow suicide will be something to watch.

Penny, serious question. Are you able to process information?

There are 13 people on the vent in Beaumont hospital who are considered "Fully vaccinated". Read the chart.
The kill shot is already destroying their brains. That one is full zombie.

58% fully vaccinated in Michigan. So, no.
What is the vaccination rate of the elderly?

58% percent of EVERYBODY is vaccinated, but not everybody is at the same risk of severe COVID. Those at highest risk actually tend to be the most vaccinated, so when you correct for this factor, the efficacy of the vaccine is much greater.

Last edited:
the hospital admits that post surgery the immune system is shut down

That includes any vaccinations the patient may have had prior to the transplant
Stop pretending to have any idea what you’re talking about. You’re just a moron making shit up to be angry about.

Of course they are. Everything they are made of come from the natural world. Just like us, naturally learning how to start a fire with sticks and stones. Learning, that made all the difference. That and war. Necessity is the mother of invention.
Only human beings create, design and build new things, and only human beings have technology. No other species in nature does this, so human beings are Supernatural.

If all that is natural is good, then it is good and natural to burn all The Hydrocarbons we want. I am liking the new Blind Boo. My gas guzzling SUV is natural. Drill Baby Drill. Open up the XL Pipeline. Biden's buddy Putin needs some competition.

Forum List

Back