No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

Wrong? That seems to be your most convincing argument because the rest is just plain gibberish.

Hate to break it to you but your bunch is closer to the SS. That is, if we allowed you to be. You want your "Freedoms"? Then I suggest you find your own deserted island, claim it as Rumpland and then all of you move there.
Like the man said, the SS is as the SS does

and your side is the one demanding to see the poor guys papers

Wrong

The rules were changed so that libs could rule over the lives of others

or consign them to death like an SS officer inspecting new arrivals at a concentration camp
Don't know how Trumptards achieved the stupidity level they did.
Trump should give out medals.

1643276420992.png

D.J.'s mother, Tracey Ferguson. “D.J. is an informed patient,” Tracey Ferguson said in a brief interview at her home in Mendon, about 30 miles (48 kilometers) southwest of Boston. “He wants to be assured by his doctors that his condition would not be worse or fatal with this COVID vaccine.”

Brigham and Women’s Hospital declined to comment on D.J. Ferguson’s case, citing patient privacy laws. But it pointed to a response that it posted on its website in which it said the COVID-19 vaccine is one of several immunizations required by most U.S. transplant programs, including a flu shot and hepatitis B vaccines.

A flu shot and hemp B vaccines too?
Those NAZI's.

He should of already had the two doses of the vaccine. It's too late for him.
---------------------------------------------

Timing of vaccination appears to be critical to optimize response. Data regarding timing of vaccination are scarce in the adult literature, and we need to extrapolate results from pediatric studies. As a general rule, the primary immunizations should be given before transplantation, as early as possible during the course of disease since the immune response to vaccines is decreased in patients with end-stage organ disease (11) (Table (Table1).1). The first 6 months after transplantation are associated with the poorest response because the patients are usually receiving the highest doses of immunosuppression (89).

Last edited:
When I croak it's not going to be from covid. I'm vaccinated with a booster.

Not so fast, Penny. Updated numbers from the Beaumont system. HALF of ICU patients are either double or triple boosted.

1643281409797.png

Wrong

The rules were changed so that libs could rule over the lives of others

or consign them to death like an SS officer inspecting new arrivals at a concentration camp
We've always seen the latent killers hiding in the leftists and now they think they are all free to exercise their murderous tendencies without fear of being socially shamed. They're happy as hogs in mud, telling us how they're going to kill us all.

We will remember.

We're better shots.

You recall how to dispatch a zombie, yes?

We've always seen the latent killers hiding in the leftists and now they think they are all free to exercise their murderous tendencies without fear of being socially shamed. They're happy as hogs in mud, telling us how they're going to kill us all.

We will remember.

We're better shots.

Do you really think he would go for all of this: apparently he doesn't believe in medicine. Its Science.

Not so fast, Penny. Updated numbers from the Beaumont system. HALF of ICU patients are either double or triple boosted.

View attachment 593324

Penelope what could you possibly find funny that very nearly HALF of ICU patients are fully vaccinated?

Penelope what could you possibly find funny that very nearly HALF of ICU patients are fully vaccinated?
I had the booster; it wans over time.

Look at all the people in the hospital, I suspect those unvaccinated will fare less better they might even die. I suspect its the unvaccinated that are on the vent.

Last edited:
I had the booster; it wans over time.

Look at all the people in the hospital, I suspect those unvaccinated will fare less better they might even die.
And I guess you'll get really aroused when that happens.

Make sure and keep us up to speed when your symptoms start. We want to share the experience.

We will remember.

We're better shots.

"the leftists" meaning The Jews, ja Herr Hitler?
Oh, "a zombie" meaning A Jew, of course. Jawohl, mein Führer!

"the leftists" meaning The Jews, ja Herr Hitler?
Oh, "a zombie" meaning A Jew, of course. Jawohl, mein Führer!
Leftists, for the purpose of my posts here, means leftists. "Vax" nazis and those who, because they have taken the kill shots, are now zombies.

Nice try. but all my Jewish friends see this exactly as I do.

View attachment 593324

So sorry your own chart so horribly contradicts your claim! :(:icon_cry::icon_cry:

HALF of ICU patients are either double or triple boosted.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back