Nikki Haley generously offers not to execute women who have abortions

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Wow, that's some good news from Haley! What do you think?

What a ridiculous comment.

She's not trying to get conservative votes.
She's just an asshole trying to stick around and maybe sell some books, or get a guest shot on CNN trashing Trump.

She's not a serious candidate.

Never mind the fact that there is no state trying to execute people who have abortions.

It’s not so much ‘good news’ as it is further proof of how radical, extreme, and out of touch with the American people Republicans truly are.

Of course women shouldn’t be sent to jail or allowed to die the consequence of reckless, irresponsible abortion ‘ban’s enacted by Republicans – a woman’s right to privacy and reproductive autonomy should be respected and defended.

It’s not so much ‘good news’ as it is further proof of how radical, extreme, and out of touch with the American people Republicans truly are.

Of course women shouldn’t be sent to jail or allowed to die the consequence of reckless, irresponsible abortion ‘ban’s enacted by Republicans – a woman’s right to privacy and reproductive autonomy should be respected and defended.

I was just being sarcastic. I had to say something (personal content)...

red-herring1.jpg

First major lie -- she's not a republican.

I'm still trying to figure whether we can Texit, or not. Not penalizing women who have abortions with death, is probably a plus in her column.

Well that was her intent. She's never going to get anyone to vote for her in a general election because she's too busy burning bridges.
It's easy to get on the good side of Democrats. Just say Trump sucks and half of America is racist.
It doesn't take brain-one to do something that stupid.

What a ridiculous comment.

She's not trying to get conservative votes.
She's just an asshole trying to stick around and maybe sell some books, or get a guest shot on CNN trashing Trump.

She's not a serious candidate.

Never mind the fact that there is no state trying to execute people who have abortions.
she's hoping dementia takes tRump out before the nomination.

Or a stroke.

Or a heart attack.

The guy needs to be propped up just to give an un hinged rant for gosh sakes.

I don't like her because she proposes to link social media accounts to people's real identity, or something.

I also think that this is a dumb move on her part because it alienated a lot of people on the right.

she needs to disappear and quit making herself look like an idiot, like fucking you

I don't like her because she proposes to link social media accounts to people's real identity, or something.

I also think that this is a dumb move on her part because it alienated a lot of people on the right.

A Woman should NOT have to die because her fetus is NOT viable. A Young Girl who is victim of Incest and/or Rape should be forced to an unwanted child. Women should same bodily Automony as Men. Killing a Woman for getting an abortion is NOT Pro-Life.

Women are pissed about Dobbs and they are registering in huge numbers to vote and count on them voting to control their own body.

Forum List

Back