ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

Not all MAGA are racist but all racists are MAGA. So popular with racists and white suprematists, just may be true.

ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona! 240425 {post•181}. Lastamender Apr’24 Sanafe inserts CT(video)coup vs DJT:

Watch This! Julie Kelly Explains How Intelligence Agencies Manufactured A Coup Against President Trump

lstmndr 240425 Sanafe00181

ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona! 240427 {post•640}.

With the insertion by Saint Lastamender in post Sanafe00181 ….. are we to take it as whattaboutism101 if Trump attempted a J6.21 Coup it’s because DeepState actually engaged a four year coup beginning on J6.16 which of course caused the most popular (by rally size) President in US history to be a loser when trying to secure a second term?

nfbw 240427 Vanafe00 640 to Sanafe00181
/-----/ "but all racists are MAGA"
Who knew Louie Farrakan was MAGA?
"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -Louis Farrakhan and all of his followers.

"White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet." - Louis Farrakhan and al lof his followers.

Al Sharpton is also MAGA according to you.
“So (if) some cracker come and tell you ‘Well, my mother and father blood go back to the Mayflower,’ you better hold your pocket. That ain’t nothing to be proud of. That means their forefathers was crooks.” Sharpton also offered, “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.” - Al Sharpton and all of his followers.

LMAO, Incompetent attempt to cover for your own stupidity. strawman?
No. Real shit. Proper english isn't a real thing. If you think it is the explain what you think it is and where it comes from.
Slavers have no relevance to anything in the OP except to your narrow-minded belief that you're a victim and your incompetent attempt to deflect from the FACT that the constitution was written in that fashion.
This is frail cosplay. My family came to this country in 1980. We weren't victims of American slaver Founders. Are you really this trigger because I said simply that your reliance on how slavers felt doesn't move me?
If you don't like what the US constitution says, you are more than welcome to return to whatever country your ancestors came from. You're a racist.
Or change it. I could do that too. Why do you clowns always reveal that your first impulse would be to run away like a bitch? :dunno:
Please link to anyone on this OP who has agreed with your irrelevant, ignorant, racist rant. Now run along--I don't have time for your cry baby rants.
The entire mainstream of America agrees with me, that's why your MAGAt friends in Arizona are now in legal jeopardy. :itsok:

Last edited:
/-----/ "but all racists are MAGA"
"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -Louis Farrakhan and all of his followers.

"White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet." - Louis Farrakhan and al lof his followers.

Al Sharpton is also MAGA according to you.
“So (if) some cracker come and tell you ‘Well, my mother and father blood go back to the Mayflower,’ you better hold your pocket. That ain’t nothing to be proud of. That means their forefathers was crooks.” Sharpton also offered, “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.” - Al Sharpton and all of his followers.
/----/ And even more MAGA racists. Who knew?
“You’re just a white person,” says a racist pro-Gaza protester at
@ucla
. “We don’t like white people.”

He is not a white man who is racist. He is a black Muslim who may be a reactionary racist to white racism against him.

In the context of white MAGA racism against black Americans vs black racism against white MAGA Americans it is the former that have been in superior positions of authority in education, business, banking and law enforcement. It is racism attached to governmental power that is racism that is severely detrimental to a multicultural society like ours.

There is no place for any racism in America but importantly no place for racists in a major political party of mostly white very wealthy people that the Republican Party Is with it’s current lack of diversity and preference for Bible based white male dominance by the vast majority of its voters.

Contrast Republican white maleness to Democrat racial and gender diversity in Members of Congress say at the State of the Union or at at political party conventions.

Last edited:
He is not a white man who is racist. He is a black Muslim who may be a reactionary racist to white racism against him.

In the context of white MAGA racism against black Americans vs black racism against white MAGA Americans it is the former that have been in superior positions of authority in education, business, banking and law enforcement. It is racism attached to governmental power that is racism that is severely detrimental to a multicultural society like ours.

There is no place for any racism in America but importantly no place for racists in a major political party of mostly white very wealthy people that the Republican Party
Is with it’s current lack of diversity and preference for Bible based white male dominance by the vast majority of its voters.

Contrast Republican white maleness to Democrat racial and gender diversity in Members of Congress say at the State of the Union it at political party conventions.
/-----/ Hey dummy. I simply responded to your post: "Not all MAGA are racist but all racists are MAGA. So popular with racists and white suprematists, just may be true."
Either you can't follow a post you wrote, or, after realizing how stupid it was you are trying to wiggle out of it. Epic fail.

Not all MAGA are racist but all racists are MAGA. So popular with racists and white suprematists, just may be true.

ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona! 240425 {post•181}. Lastamender Apr’24 Sanafe inserts CT(video)coup vs DJT:

Watch This! Julie Kelly Explains How Intelligence Agencies Manufactured A Coup Against President Trump

lstmndr 240425 Sanafe00181

ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona! 240427 {post•640}.

With the insertion by Saint Lastamender in post Sanafe00181 ….. are we to take it as whattaboutism101 if Trump attempted a J6.21 Coup it’s because DeepState actually engaged a four year coup beginning on J6.16 which of course caused the most popular (by rally size) President in US history to be a loser when trying to secure a second term?

nfbw 240427 Vanafe00 640 to Sanafe00181
/----/ Biden is MAGA? Who knew.
"Unless we do something about this,” he said, “my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this." - Senator Joe Biden, 1977

I simply responded to your post:
Your attempt at a response has no rational thought behind it. . I was responding to your extremely weak argument to which you now have conjured up slurs to my intelligence. You are in a very weak intellectual position based on what you have put in writing thus far .

All racism must be opposed and specifically all the racism that underlies the power of the majority over any racial or religious group that make up a minority in any society.

Last edited:
Your attempt at a response has no rational thought behind it. . I was responding to your extremely weak argument to which you now have conjured up slurs to my intelligence. You are in a very weak intellectual position based on what you have put in writing thus far .

All racism must be opposed and specifically all the racism that underlies the power of the majority over any racial or religious group that make up a minority in any society.
Oh fuck. Tis the season of these RACE BAITING LEFTIST.

Another RERUN

Are you in favor of racism that underlies the power of the majority over any racial or religious group that make up a minority in any society?

Your “oh Fuck” emotional moment gives the appearance of your innate impropriety on racial attitudes in your heart .

Are you in favor of racism that underlies the power of the majority over any racial or religious group that make up a minority in any society?

Your “oh Fuck” emotional moment gives the appearance of your innate impropriety on racial attitudes in your heart .
What racism? Be specific. None of your normal vague nonsense. But real, very specific examples.

Oh STFU

Your moonbats do this crap every election

Oh STFU

Your moonbats do this crap every election

They're not worth your time, they're demented idiots with an intellect of a 2 year old. What fool only wants one party rule for their country, no one to stand in opposition? That simply means that they're all in favor of tyranny and fascism , which is what most leftists on this board support. There is no reasoning with them, or getting them to see the objective truth, they're incapable of accepting or seeing it.

We are now in a dead heat, which means nothing, with outliers for Trump (Rassmussen +7) and Biden (Marist +5.0) defining where the weirdos are right now.

This Day In History: April 27, 2020: Biden +6.3 | April 27, 2016: Clinton +8.5
POLLSTERDATESAMPLEMOETRUMP (R)BIDEN (D)
KENNEDY (I)WEST (I)STEIN (G)SPREAD
RCP Average3/27 - 4/2341.040.19.51.71.2Trump+0.9
Quinnipiac4/18 - 4/221429 RV2.637371633Tie
Economist/YouGov4/21 - 4/231470 RV3.24343300Tie
Emerson4/16 - 4/171308 RV2.64440810Trump+4
Marist4/16 - 4/181047 RV3.638431422Biden+5
NBC News4/12 - 4/161000 RV3.037391332Biden+2
NY Times/Siena4/7 - 4/111059 LV3.54342211Trump+1
I&I/TIPP4/3 - 4/51265 RV2.838381121Tie
Rasmussen Reports3/31 - 4/21099 LV3.04538921Trump+7