Nikki Haley generously offers not to execute women who have abortions

What A White Supremacist Told Me After Donald Trump Was Elected.

Klu Klux Klan Newspaper Declares Support For Trump.
OH, I get it, the KKK and a white supremacist support Trump so that makes Trump a racist.

You know 0311, I like you and will support you, that makes you a white conservative christian, just like me.

Wow, that's some good news from Haley! What do you think?

She is a liar, that makes her a democrat.

What a ridiculous comment.

She's not trying to get conservative votes.
She's just an asshole trying to stick around and maybe sell some books, or get a guest shot on CNN trashing Trump.

She's not a serious candidate.

Never mind the fact that there is no state trying to execute people who have abortions.
She was a horrible governor, but the democrats in South Carolina are planning on voting for her in the primary in a couple of weeks. They know she is really a democrat.

OH, I get it, the KKK and a white supremacist support Trump so that makes Trump a racist.

You know 0311, I like you and will support you, that makes you a white conservative christian, just like me.

I am NOT a fucking so-called "Christiian". Nor do I believe in some fictious Yeshua. I am aPPROU AND LOUS PROGRESIVE. I love my country. YOU love a man who doesn't give shit about you.

You are just another brain dead cult member. I am NOT a cult member and I sure as fucking hell do not have friends anyone who would be. I do not if you like me or not. You follow a Rapist and a Traitor, and you are more than willing to destroy his country in his name.

I am NOT a fucking so-called "Christiian".
By your rules, by your repeated statements, you are a Christian. I will demonstrate once again.

I, a Christian Conservative agree with you 0311, I support you 0311, that makes you a conservative christian.

It is your rule.

What a load of crap.
Just like Jan 6th....it's a false-flag operation.

Neocon NeverTrumpers are conspiring with these libs to paint conservatives with a broad brush as if all of them believe in this silly death penalty for having an abortion.
The only people who support such ridiculous BS are Biden supporters.
The only people who want to ban abortion with legislation are trying to make sure that the Democrats take over every state and remove all Republicans from the ballot.
If I ever met a member of congress that believes in the death penalty for abortion, I'd slap them.

MAGA isn't filled with angry evil assholes like Biden keeps saying it is. It's filled with decent people that want to stop the destruction of America.

Last edited:
Abortion, why would it matter if you killed the mother along with the baby?

I don't understand, as long as your killing the baby, why should the mother should not go as well.

Hell, it already has happened, mothers dying during an abortion.

Mothers even commit suicide after abortions.

Seems to make economic sense and psychologically.

Abortion, why would it matter if you killed the mother along with the baby?

I don't understand, as long as your killing the baby, why should the mother should not go as well.

Hell, it already has happened, mothers dying during an abortion.

Mothers even commit suicide after abortions.

Seems to make economic sense and psychologically.
The only reason Democrats support abortion is because their donors are making money off of it.
Not to mention the people in charge of the DNC want to kill as many people as possible to save the planet.

I am NOT a fucking so-called "Christiian". Nor do I believe in some fictious Yeshua. I am aPPROU AND LOUS PROGRESIVE. I love my country. YOU love a man who doesn't give shit about you.

You are just another brain dead cult member. I am NOT a cult member and I sure as fucking hell do not have friends anyone who would be. I do not if you like me or not. You follow a Rapist and a Traitor, and you are more than willing to destroy his country in his name.

Should Read as: "I am NOT a fucking so-called "Christiian". Nor do I believe in some fictious Yeshua. I am a PROUD AND LOUD PROGRESIVE. I love my country. YOU love a man who doesn't give shit about you.

Should Read as: "I am NOT a fucking so-called "Christiian". Nor do I believe in some fictious Yeshua. I am a PROUD AND LOUD PROGRESIVE. I love my country. YOU love a man who doesn't give shit about you.

Won't EVER read that way because we can spell and construct sentences.

Forum List

Back