Nikki Haley generously offers not to execute women who have abortions

“Haley acknowledged that Republicans could not get 60 votes in the Senate to pass a strict federal abortion ban.” ibid

And if Republicans could get the 60 needed votes, they would enact a Federal abortion ban – further proof that overturning Roe wasn’t about “states’ rights,’ it’s about more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

Really, because in reality not so fucking much.

The KKK's Newspaper Has Endorsed Donald Trump.

Forrmer KKK Leader David Duke Says 'Of Course' His Voters Are Trump Voters.

KKK, American Nazi Party Praise Trump's Hiring of Bannon.

Slavery, Democrats foght to keep

KKK, created by democrats.

Laws violating the Civil rights of newly freed slaves, democrats

Kicking, firing, African americans working for the government, Democrats

KKK leader becoming leader of the senate, endorsed by democrats, including Democrats still serving and one the current president, Democrats.

Even the Vice President, a black woman, called the democrat president a racist!!! Are you calling the first woman black democrat vice president a liar.

JUST BECAUSE THE NEIGHBORS CAT PISSES IN MY BACKYARD DONT MAKE ME A CAT

The Demoratic (there is no Democrat Party) parted ways with the KKK a long time ago.

ReNaziKlans embrace Proud Punks, Zero Percenters, AND the American Nazi Party.

The democrat party did not part ways with their hate and bigotry, look at the new epithets you use, just like the old, "n" word. Bigotry never left the democrat party.

Even Kamala Harris called the current Democrat president a racist.

Slavery, Democrats foght to keep

KKK, created by democrats.

Laws violating the Civil rights of newly freed slaves, democrats

Kicking, firing, African americans working for the government, Democrats

KKK leader becoming leader of the senate, endorsed by democrats, including Democrats still serving and one the current president, Democrats.

Even the Vice President, a black woman, called the democrat president a racist!!! Are you calling the first woman black democrat vice president a liar.

JUST BECAUSE THE NEIGHBORS CAT PISSES IN MY BACKYARD DONT MAKE ME A CAT
Calm down. I think we can all agree the Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis, Nathan Bedford Forrest and all the southern Confederate Democrats were shit people from a shit white southern democratic culture. :itsok:

Calm down. I think we can all agree the Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis, Nathan Bedford Forrest and all the southern Confederate Democrats were shit people from a shit white southern democratic culture. :itsok:
Calm down? In a honest discussion, if you are right, you do not have to mischaracterize my comments.

Nice try at deflecting from the truth, by mentioning who led the south in the civil war, but my comments did not stop their, they connected the past with today's democrat President.

I guess you did not read the part about the current Democrats, you know, Democrat president Joe Biden that did support the Senator that was the leader of the KKK in West Virginia. You know, Democrat President Biden, who voted 5 times for the KKK leader to lead the senate. You know that Democrat Senator, right, longest filibuster in history, opposing civil rights for african americans.

Calm down? In a honest discussion, if you are right, you do not have to mischaracterize my comments.
I didn't realize I was. I thought we were all in agreement that southern white Confederate people and culture were incredibly racist and deplorable.
Nice try at deflecting from the truth, by mentioning who led the south in the civil war, but my comments did not stop their, they connected the past with today's democrat President.
What kind of connection? Not an ideological one. I'm a Democratic today and I have no love for deplorable Confederate Democrats or their shit culture. How about you?
I guess you did not read the part about the current Democrats, you know, Democrat president Joe Biden that did support the Senator that was the leader of the KKK in West Virginia. You know, Democrat President Biden, who voted 5 times for the KKK leader to lead the senate. You know that Democrat Senator, right, longest filibuster in history, opposing civil rights for african americans.
Strom Thurmond? The guy who switched from Democrat to Republican after he and segregationist Democrats tried unsuccessfully to stop the passage of the Civil Rights Act? That guy? Maybe you're missing the forest for the trees there and I'm not really the one to argue on behalf of white American culture. You don't have to try hard to convince me it's been pretty deplorable all around. Agreed. :dunno: I also don't defend Biden for his positive comments to racist Senators. You're talking to me like I like Biden or you whites in general. I don't. I just think he's better than Trump or anyone really on the Republican side.

Last edited:
I didn't realize I was. I thought we were all in agreement that southern white Confederate people and culture were incredibly racist and deplorable.
NO, we are not all in agreement. I being a conservative do not practice bigotry and stereotype the entire Southern culture as racist and deplorable.

If is very nice of you to prove, that the democrats are still the party of bigotry.

NO, we are not all in agreement. I being a conservative do not practice bigotry and stereotype the entire Southern culture as racist and deplorable.
Of course not, I didn't advocate for any such thing. Black southerners have been some of our finest Americans. It isn't a stereotype however that southern white Confederate Democrats like Robert E Lee were shit people from a shit culture, that's simply a logical conclusion to draw from the things the advocated for.
If is very nice of you to prove, that the democrats are still the party of bigotry.
You simply don't know what bigotry is. It is defined as unreasonable dislike of people or a culture. I have plenty of rational reasons for disliking a culture of deplorable pieces of shit who advocated for slavery and then apartheid.

Strom Thurmond? ''
No, that would be Senator Robert Byrd. You think you are smart but you do not know the history of the Democrat party outside a couple of sound bites.

Joe Biden our Democrat President, endorsed the KKK leader, senator Robert Byrd. Vice President Kamala Harris, the first black and women democrat, called Democrat President Joe Biden a racist, are you calling her a liar? Are denying the recent history of the democrat party.

No, that would be Senator Robert Byrd. You think you are smart but you do not know the history of the Democrat party outside a couple of sound bites.
On the contrary it's you that seems ignorant. Strom Thurmond holds the record for the longest filibuster.
Joe Biden our Democrat President, endorsed the KKK leader, senator Robert Byrd. Vice President Kamala Harris, the first black and women democrat, called Democrat President Joe Biden a racist, are you calling her a liar? Are denying the recent history of the democrat party.
Robert Byrd spent the last half of his life denouncing the KKK, racism and segregationist, Confederate, southern culture. Why would I have a problem with parading around a defeated and cuckolded former segregationist as an example of what it takes to be a good white? :dunno: :lmao: That's what I hope for the rest of you.

Of course not, I didn't advocate for any such thing. Black southerners have been some of our finest Americans. It isn't a stereotype however that southern white Confederate Democrats were shit people from a shit culture, that's simply a logical conclusion to draw from the things the advocated for.
It is a stereotype and bigotry when you call southern white confederates, now you throw the word democrats, a shit culture.

A logical conclusion? Only from a bigoted perspective.

Even in the white democrat confederate south, the majority of the people did not own slaves and many, many, people helped the slaves escape. The Underground Railroad, started in the south, and was only able to help slaves escape, with the help of sympathetic white democrat confederates.

Robert Byrd spent the last half of his life denouncing the KKK, racism and segregationist, Confederate, southern culture. Why would I have a problem with parading around a defeated and cuckolded former segregationist as an example of what it takes to be a good white? :dunno: :lmao: That's what I hope for the rest of you.
hahahhahahaha, one or two comments is not spending half his life denouncing the KKK. And at best, it was one comment late in life.

Why should you have a problem defending a leader of the KKK, the KKK which literally hung black men in front of their children, that needs explaining to you?

It is a stereotype and bigotry when you call southern white confederates, now you throw the word democrats, a shit culture.
No... that's called a conclusion you moron. :itsok: It's not like we don't know what they stood for.
A logical conclusion? Only from a bigoted perspective.
Bigotry is irrational. Explain to me what's irrational about disliking people who fought for and built their culture around chattel slavery of men, women and children.
Even in the white democrat confederate south, the majority of the people did not own slaves and many, many, people helped the slaves escape. The Underground Railroad, started in the south, and was only able to help slaves escape, with the help of sympathetic white democrat confederates.
Wrong. White southerners maybe, but Confederates and Confederate lovers are known pieces of human shit.

hahahhahahaha, one or two comments is not spending half his life denouncing the KKK. And at best, it was one comment late in life.

Why should you have a problem defending a leader of the KKK, the KKK which literally hung black men in front of their children, that needs explaining to you?
The Confederacy was worse than the KKK and you're the one trying to defend them. See how easy it is to expose you? Wouldn't you prefer to be a proud racist than this little bitch pretender?

The democrat party did not part ways with their hate and bigotry, look at the new epithets you use, just like the old, "n" word. Bigotry never left the democrat party.

What a weasel of an answer. You said the Democratic Party was the party of the KKK. I post proof to the contrary.

You said that the Democratic Party was the party of Klan. I posted that David Duke said that his voters were also P01135809's voters.

The fucking Klan did phone banking for P01135809.

P01135809 has the support of the Klan AND the American Nazi Party,

After I posted my proof, you try (and fail.....bigley fail) by giving a weasle answer. Your party has embraced Antisemitism, Bigotry,Homophobia, Islamophobia,Misogny AND Racism.

You cannot deny this after I posted proof. You made a very bigley lie. You were caught lying and you know you were caught lying. Suck it up buttercup, you were caught out as lying MAGA MAGGOT.

Last edited:

Wow, that's some good news from Haley! What do you think?

It seems like a reasonable position to me. :dunno:

What a weasel of an answer. You said the Democratic Party was the party of the KKK. I post proof to the contrary.

You said that the Democratic Party was the party of Klan. I posted that David Duke said that his voters were also P01135809's voters.

The fucking Klan did phone banking for P01135809.

P01135809 has the support of the Klan AND the American Nazi Party,

After I posted my proof, you try (and fail.....bigley fail) by giving a weasle answer. Your party has embraced Antisemitism, Bigotry,Homophobia, Islamophobia,Misogny AND Racism.

You cannot deny this after I posted proof. You made a very bigley lie. You were caught lying and you know you were caught lying. Suck it up buttercup, you were caught out as lying MAGA MAGGOT.
NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite.jpg

A Woman should NOT have to die because her fetus is NOT viable. A Young Girl who is victim of Incest and/or Rape should be forced to an unwanted child. Women should same bodily Automony as Men. Killing a Woman for getting an abortion is NOT Pro-Life.

Women are pissed about Dobbs and they are registering in huge numbers to vote and count on them voting to control their own body.

Should read as: "A Young Girl Who Is a victim of Incest and/or rape should NOT be forced to carry an unwanated child."

What A White Supremacist Told Me After Donald Trump Was Elected.

Klu Klux Klan Newspaper Declares Support For Trump.

P01335809 has embraced the KKK and the America Nazi Party. The ReNazuKlan embraces those hate groups You support and YOU defend a bigot and racist. You support and YOU defend a man who is a Rapist and Traitor. YOU Elektra believe every one of his fucking lies.

Forum List

Back