Broke under Biden

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Voters telling it how it has been under a Biden administration. Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

List of Biden's accomplishments. I was surprised, he did more than I thought.

Biden accomplishments.jpg

Yes, the inflation spike was shitty as hell. Yes, it occurred while Biden was in office.

It's also true that the inflation was the result of (a) about $11 TRILLION of inflationary stimulus pumped into markets between the Meltdown of 2008 and March 2020 (I'll bet we all remember Republicans SCREAMING about QE under Obama until it helped Trump's economy), and (b) global supply chains collapsing after the COVID lockdowns were lifted. It was inevitable. It hit the entire planet at the same time.

But do most Americans know that? Nope. What they know is that inflation fucked things up, things got really rough, and Biden was in office.

And, of course, there are those who are consumed by simplistic partisanship and don't give a shit about what actually happened or why, as long as they can blame Biden for it.

Tribalism is killing us.

Last edited:
some are.....some are not.....im sure the more wealthy are doing ok.....many of the not so wealthy are probably having a problem or 2....

Yes, the inflation spike was shitty as hell. Yes, it occurred while Biden was in office.

It's also true that the inflation was the result of (a) about $11 TRILLION of inflationary stimulus pumped into markets between the Meltdown of 2008 and March 2020 (I'll bet we all remember Republicans SCREAMING about QE under Obama until it helped Trump's economy), and (b) global supply chains collapsing after the COVID lockdowns were lifted. It was inevitable. It hit the entire planet at the same time.

But do most Americans know that? Nope. What they know is that inflation fucked things up, things got really rough, and Biden was in office.

And, of course, there are those who are consumed by simplistic partisanship and don't give a shit about what actually happened or why, as long as they can blame Biden for it.

Tribalism is killing us.
"Yes, but...", the Biden Admin's favorite phrase.

Tribalism is killing us.
More excuses does not do it. It is hard to forget the years of Trump and the media/entertainers that worked with the Prog politicians and elites to try to destroy him and people who supported him. There is little concern for Progs by people who are not. Kill each other. You are getting closer and closer. However, most of the violence is like close encounters of the first kind. One way with little pushback. Most of the Progs who are not violent live off of this. Now the close encounter sis moving towards the second kind and perhaps the third kind soon after. We have Prog people on the stage shouting down the White Nationalist Christians of MAGA stripes while the Prog groups they brainwashed from their own propaganda are rushing the stage threatening to kill them. It seems no lesson earned from many. So that means their elite masters have everything in hand.

Am I better off than I was four years ago?

No fucking way.

Tribalism is killing us.

I doubt even five percent of the American population has any concept of how money works.

Tribalism is killing us.
Everything was better under Trump... not only here but around the world.... and in just a couple of months Biden undid all the good... now ask yourself why....

We were never energy independent. Trump lied.

We were energy-dominant under Trump. Both Russia's and Iran's oil-based economies tanked because President Trump took the brakes off the American oil and gas industries. Russia would have never been able to afford their invasion of Ukraine, if it hadn't been for Biden's idiotic energy policies, and Iran wouldn't new be exerting their influence all over the Middle East.

You Democrats seriously fucked up. And all that blood shed in Ukraine and by Iranian proxies is on your hands.

Tribalism is killing us.
tds.png

2024%2001%2014%20Biden%20Soending.jpg

TOLD YOU SO! My black brothers and sisters you need to immediately stop voting for Democrats! Dems dangle carrots before the elections, after they throw you right under the bus.

Forum List

Back