New Testament Contradictions

I have a question: When Noah put 2 of everything on his boat so that god could flood the world and kill all the heathens, he must have taken 2 gays and 2 lesbians with him. And that would also make humanking a bunch of inbreds from the few peeps that were in charge of shovelling shit. And they must have all been infested with lice, because the lice survived. As well as genital warts...

I have a question: When Noah put 2 of everything on his boat so that god could flood the world and kill all the heathens, he must have taken 2 gays and 2 lesbians with him. And that would also make humanking a bunch of inbreds from the few peeps that were in charge of shovelling shit. And they must have all been infested with lice, because the lice survived. As well as genital warts...

someone once told you you were funny, right?

they were lying.

Were you born with tofu for brains dawg, or did you chase too many parked cars?

Some of the greatest intellectuals and scientists in the world were and are Christians, moron. Saying that because microevolution exists and therefore macroevolution exists is like saying because washing machines are more efficient today than they were 50 years ago, they were evolved from a rock.

The bible in no way undermines true science and true intellectualism. The only people threatened by the bible are those who have their own religion of destroying the religion of others, and who aren't interested in science or intellectualism at all, but merely in the furtherance of their own bias.

In other words, the people who claim we as CHrisitians are ignoring the facts to further a cause are in fact doing exactly what they claim to despise.

Try reading a little of the bible and see what it says about science and knowledge. It might teach you a little about science and intellectualism.

Darwin himself said he shuddered at night towards the end of his life thinking that everything he had pursued in his life regarding evolution was nothing but a dream. I.e., bad science.

Last edited:
THe brothers who pusued pi to 2 billion places, which in turn lead to the genetic mapping of humans beyond the Human Genome Project have said more than once they believe understanding pi is to see the face of God.

The man responsible for modern astrology, who is responsible for our ability to predict the position of celestial bodies 3000 years from now, said the more he learned about the universe, the closer he felt to god..and added that his only skill was in learning what God already knows.

Let's talk some more about how religion stifles science and intellectualism, genius.

Please give us some details of how it is being used in this way?

denying civil rights in the name of your fairy tales
anti-sciencism and anti-intellectualism and the attempt to undermine education
destroying the 1st and 9th amendments...

I want to see legislation, not empty rhetoric. You said it was being used to 'destroy the Republic', so show us what laws are being enacted in the name of Christianity that is doing so?

It's not. It's the same tired lies those who hate CHristianity and true democracy always use. WHat he wants is freedom of speech and true democracy for everyone EXCEPT the majority, EXCEPT CHristians, and EXCEPT those who don't agree with his own twisted view of science.

If you use the rules of science against macroevolution, you come up with nothing more provable than the bible.

But those who hate CHristians and CHristianity will not admit it. Nor will they admit that the separation of church a nd state exists to PROTECT our right to express ourselves as religious people, in public or in private, without fear of discrimination or repercussions.

Some of the greatest intellectuals and scientists in the world were and are Christians, moron. Saying that because microevolution exists and therefore macroevolution exists is like saying because washing machines are more efficient today than they were 50 years ago, they were evolved from a rock.

Saying that man evolved from dirt, yet the science that supports it is the devil, shows how fucking stupid you really are

[quote[Darwin himself said he shuddered at night towards the end of his life thinking that everything he had pursued in his life regarding evolution was nothing but a dream. I.e., bad science.[/QUOTE]

the 'deathbed confession' is a lie told by dishonest christians- but that's a redundant term

THe brothers who pusued pi to 2 billion places, which in turn lead to the genetic mapping of humans beyond the Human Genome Project have said more than once they believe understanding pi is to see the face of God.
The man responsible for modern astrology, who is responsible for our ability to predict the position of celestial bodies 3000 years from now, said the more he learned about the universe, the closer he felt to god..and added that his only skill was in learning what God already knows.
you probably think Einstein believed in god, too, don't you? :cuckoo::lol:

I want to see legislation, not empty rhetoric. Y

DOMA and attempts to teach religion in school next to science(which were shot down), for two examples

THe theory that because we evolve WITHIN OUR OWN SPECIES proves that we somehow evolved from lifeless matter is, essentially, admitting that man evolved from dirt. Really, we're on the same side. You just have so much hate against God and Christians you don't know it.

God did make science, after all.

It's not. It's the same tired lies those who hate CHristianity and true democracy always use. WHat he wants is freedom of speech and true democracy for everyone EXCEPT the majority, EXCEPT CHristians, and EXCEPT those who don't agree with his own twisted view of science.

If you use the rules of science against macroevolution, you come up with nothing more provable than the bible.

But those who hate CHristians and CHristianity will not admit it. Nor will they admit that the separation of church a nd state exists to PROTECT our right to express ourselves as religious people, in public or in private, without fear of discrimination or repercussions.

I know that. That's why I want him to prove what he has said. I'm still waiting.

Nobody "hates" christianity, well ok, muslims, but the rest of us are just waiting for any bible sniffer to prove anything important from the bible. Myself, I see nothing true or factual in the bible. Maybe I have to learn self-hypnosis? Get a lobotomy? Stop smoking weed?

Nobody "hates" christianity, well ok, muslims, but the rest of us are just waiting for any bible sniffer to prove anything important from the bible. Myself, I see nothing true or factual in the bible. Maybe I have to learn self-hypnosis? Get a lobotomy? Stop smoking weed?

Yes, people outside of Islam hate Christianity. You need to wake up and smell the coffee, brother.

And while you're at it, hit the book again, so you don't look so foolish. It's obvious to anyone with an iota of biblical knowledge that you're spouting nonsense based upon inaccurate recollections of previous encounters with the book. Read it as an adult, like an adult, and you'll be treated as an adult when you decide to discuss it.

THe theory that because we evolve WITHIN OUR OWN SPECIES proves that we somehow evolved from lifeless matter is, essentially, admitting that man evolved from dirt. Really, we're on the same side.

Then you admit that abiogenesis + evolution explains how man came to be? :clap2:

ALLIE HAS HAD AN EPIPHANY!:clap2::clap2:

Ladies and gentleman. We have had a success. One more ignorant IDiot has been educated.

The world is a better place

You moron. I'm the one who has always said that God created science, and good science does nothing except further our understanding of God...and prove that He exists.

I believe it happened the way the Bible states. THat doesn't rule out good science. God is omniscience. He made the science. When we get it right, it shows us the mechanics he used.

good science does nothing except further our understanding of God...and prove that He exists.

:lol::lol: So, anything that contradicts the bible- like the fact that the Earth formed AFTER the sun- is 'bad science' ?:lol::lol:

See, these people are inherently dishonest at their core:doubt:

I believe it happened the way the Bible states. THat doesn't rule out good science. God is omniscience. He made the science. When we get it right, it shows us the mechanics he used.

the ignorance.. the stupid... it burns...

THere's no definitive proof of that, numbnuts. It's a theory.

Though actually,
if the earth was without form, void, when the heavens and the earth were created, it wasn't actually the earth as we know it, was it? God called it earth, but then he knows us all while we are shapeless beings without form before conceptions. So if he created the earth without form, and then he created the sun...how does that contradict your understanding of the order of things? So he created the sun..and the earth took shape...

Doesn't sound like a contradition to me, Gallileo.

Forum List

Back