New Report Shows 8 of the top 10 highest US States in Crime are red states that went Trump in 2020.

Hence the impasse. Democrats WANT there to be violence so that they can push their anti gun agendas.
Democrats long ago mastered first coming up with something they want to achieve like gun control, and then creating the circumstances by which they believe the people will respond by demanding it.

Seriously, who could have possibly imagined that dumping thousands of felons back on the street in the name of some sort of "social justice" and "cashless bail" just might result in a massive increase in violent crime?

Of course the real question is how anyone with even so much a s functional brainstem could not foresee this outcome?

Well no, I was pretty clear.

No additional punctuation would even make sense.

Stuff happens online, no biggie.

Not without punctuation. Like I said, if I had a visual cue I would have gotten it immediately.

Would you two stfu about punctuation in my topic? Please. Gracias.
It isn't your thread, it's not your forum and you're not a moderator.

This is certainly one case in which the results would be less embarrassing for you if was derailed and driven off of a cliff.

?

It is my thread.

For fuck sakes...only 151 posts...earliest ignore I've done here in 6 months of being here.

Unless you plan to spend most of your time with your pants around you ankles getting spanked that's probably the smartest move you will ever make here.

I love it when cowards run and hide.

In the swing states during the 2020 election, the margin of victory was 0.2%. or one tenth of 2%! That is a razor thin margin and yet the the people of the entire state are painted either blue or red which is ridiculous.
I had no idea it was this small percentage difference to declare an entire state as either red or blue. Obviously, psychological trickery to promote defeatism as if all is lost for these swing states that are currently one color but could soon be another! Anything to divide the people so it weakens states rights and the federal government benefits. The federal government doesn’t want states to form deeper alliances with neighboring states. It will be interesting to see if the federal government tries to do anything to discourage a recent alignment among four states in our NW region.

These federal and media divisional tactics should really be talked about, along with all other divisional tactics used by our federal government. Wow. Thanks for a lightbulb moment Marathon Mike!

I’m just one peon but I’m going to make a major effort to encourage people to form various alliances with our neighboring states!

Speaking of Dem louisville mayor Greg Fischer....mayor to one of the states' high crime areas...got punched in the face today by a black white supremacist...beat you to it. The police need help in identifying the culprit. But, don't worry, it's gonna be alright, they tell us that Greggy is resting well tonight and is recovering nicely. The great prune. I swear, our leftist men seem to have joined the European organization of men who sit to piss club.

STILL no video. dammit. I would so like to see it. Media is silent. How will this be reported or will it. Greg Fischer hits nice black boy in the fist with his face? hmmmm.

#superficial_analysis

A much more accurate, realistic measurement is the crime rate by city, county, and demographic group. When you consider that measurement, your superficial argument against red states and Republicans collapses. Plenty of red states have some large cities with liberal mayors and liberal DAs, for starters. And a number of red states have large demographic groups that commit crimes at higher rates than other demographic groups, and I might just add that those crime-prone demographic groups usually vote for Democrats by wide margins.

Forum List

Back