New Report Shows 8 of the top 10 highest US States in Crime are red states that went Trump in 2020.

~~~~~~
Indeed Memphis, TN is a Blue Plantation city in a Red State just as Austin, TX is Blue. Both Cities have high crime rates.
Not sure whether "plantation city" matters historically as much as bustling historic marketplace port city of the mighty Mississippi.
Your comment nudged me to look up most dangerous places in Tennessee. Yes, Memphis was #1. Several of the others are relatively small towns. Of course Flacatenn's home city made the top 10. I would have thought it number #2, but no. It is #10. My city did not list in the top 10. I like Nashville, a lot. It is 135 miles east on I-40. At the same time, it is the only city on the planet, where anyone ever stuck a gun in my back, demanding my money, which I gave up, automatically and without incident or injury. When they have the drop on you, nothing you can do, do nothing , be polite.
Here is the article on most dangerous cities in Tennessee. Most of them, surprisingly are small towns.
Most Dangerous Cities In Tennessee For 2021

"Mississippi had the highest homicide rate at 20.50 murders per 100,000 residents," Third Way reports, "followed by Louisiana at 15.79, Kentucky at 14.32, Alabama at 14.2, and Missouri at 14. The national average was 6.5 per 100,000 residents, but the top five states had rates more than twice that high."

This is a shame to see. What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are that both the author of that piece and you are stupid and racist.

It's the cities, invariably run by DemoKKKrats like you, that have the violence.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

That goes to prove that Blue Plantation cities wherever they may be are dangerous. The same thing could have happened in Washington D.C. Baltimore, Chicago, New York City, or San Francisco.
Memphis is a rough town especially in the Entertainment district around Beale St.
Yep. Watch your ass on lower Broad in Nashville too.

Mississippi - Jackson and the suburbs of Memphis.
Louisiana - New Orleans and Baton Rouge,
Kentucky - Louisville
Alabama - Birmingham
Missouri- St' Louis

All blue cities in those red states. Adjust your data.

I live in KY and not in Louisville. The last murder in my town was 14 years ago!
You live in Kentucky?

Well, according to this your state is rife with crime.

Beats me. The Feds certainly can't nor should anybody in their right mind want them to take that kind of control on a day-to-day basis. Does not mean that governors are free of the responsibility. Last couple of years, with the protest idiots, I thought many of the governors totally remiss in their duties to maintain law and order and protect the good citizens and control the bad. Crime is the same way, in my opinion, but can sneak up one a city or state as a slow rise, where as, riots are glaring, obvious and should be met firmly and with force, when necessary.

Yeah these Red states need to get that crime rate down

Not sure whether "plantation city" matters historically as much as bustling historic marketplace port city of the mighty Mississippi.
Your comment nudged me to look up most dangerous places in Tennessee.

"Dangerous" for that compilation of stats includes property crimes and property crimes dominate the stats, (vs. violent crimes) in the smaller cities, say 10K+/- population.

Last edited:
You live in Kentucky?

Well, according to this your state is rife with crime.

Your not getting the memo . . . The term "rife with crime" is a descriptor that is heavily location dependent.

In any of your "high-crime" states, it is a safe bet to say the vast majority of violent crime occurs in just one , two or three counties and even in those counties, the crime is concentrated in just a few zip codes.

Your employment and assignment to entire states, the rampant crime of very specific locations in a state is disingenuous.

My thoughts are that both the author of that piece and you are stupid and racist.

It's the cities, invariably run by DemoKKKrats like you, that have the violence.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat
At the local level, democrats to seem a fogive and forget breed, alright. Your statement was accurate, in regards to the two cities, Tennessee has on the national list.

"Mississippi had the highest homicide rate at 20.50 murders per 100,000 residents," Third Way reports, "followed by Louisiana at 15.79, Kentucky at 14.32, Alabama at 14.2, and Missouri at 14. The national average was 6.5 per 100,000 residents, but the top five states had rates more than twice that high."

This is a failed post because poster did not give a link to his stats

Ummmmmm, the highest crime rates are in BLUE cities.

Are the criminals themselves left or right wing?

And again.......the Blue Cities, controlled at all levels by the democrat party are where all the crime is coming from....

Add to that, the democrat party activists and lawyers in every state who can't wait to persecute cops, and you have police forces all over the country reluctant to stick their necks out by doing their jobs...

You guys can lie, but the truth is the truth.

How bout that. TN flies underneath the radar on crime, also, according the report. Ah, life in a red state! Now you know why I carry and spend monthly time on ranges. I will not go quietly.

Dumb shit....the 6 largest cities in Tennesse are controlled by the democrats....you idiot.

How bout that. TN flies underneath the radar on crime, also, according the report. Ah, life in a red state! Now you know why I carry and spend monthly time on ranges. I will not go quietly.

Tennessee.....

Your comment nudged me to look up most dangerous places in Tennessee. Yes, Memphis was #1. Several of the others are relatively small towns. Of course Flacatenn's home city made the top 10. I would have thought it number #2, but no. It is #10. My city did not list in the top 10. I like Nashville, a lot. It is 135 miles east on I-40. At the same time, it is the only city on the planet, where anyone ever stuck a gun in my back, demanding my money, which I gave up, automatically and without incident or injury. When they have the drop on you, nothing you can do, do nothing , be polite.
Here is the article on most dangerous cities in Tennessee. Most of them, surprisingly are small towns.
Most Dangerous Cities In Tennessee For 2021

Nashville, Tennessee......democrat party mayors at least since 1951....

List_of_mayors_of_Nashville,_Tennessee

And again.......the Blue Cities, controlled at all levels by the democrat party are where all the crime is coming from....

Add to that, the democrat party activists and lawyers in every state who can't wait to persecute cops, and you have police forces all over the country reluctant to stick their necks out by doing their jobs...

You guys can lie, but the truth is the truth.
Elizabeth Holmesed.

Mississippi - Jackson and the suburbs of Memphis.
Louisiana - New Orleans and Baton Rouge,
Kentucky - Louisville
Alabama - Birmingham
Missouri- St' Louis

All blue cities in those red states. Adjust your data.

I live in KY and not in Louisville. The last murder in my town was 14 years ago!
Indeed, and I live in Indiana, a red majority state outside of the Indianapolis blue bubble.

Forum List

Back