Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

Google what? You believe fossil fuel comes from fossils! Hahaha maybe you should use google
And you don’t ? You don’t believe cows milk comes from cows either.

Last edited:
Asked and answered a$$hole.
""Because no one is claiming that it can't get cooler IF Weakening of Solar Forcing (earth tilt changed, or distance increased cyclically) (or a La Nina, etc) overrode it due to any event - foreseen or unforeseen - just that Man IS causing it to warm with these Aptly name Greenhouse gases. And if a weakening of the sun cooled it, it would still be warmer than it would otherwise have been due to our thicker GHG blanket."

That now said (again) I choose Not to reply to any more of your TROLLING One line Question marks/Baits, (and trashy "sandy vag"/"sandy" name calling of several other posters)
You need to be Removed along with other harassing NON Factual, NON contributing, Trolls like jc-456 and Wetwall.
Goodbye/Fini.
(was good for a bump up anyway)
`

You’re funny!

Are you now using www.nature as a reliable reference now ? Good, they agree with me in fossil fossil fuels AND GLOBAL WARMING. Which is it fraud ?

You’re using AGU…they support climate change.
are you now supporting climate change too ? Which is it ?
I support climate change, not human causes

I support climate change, not human causes
That’s not what BOTH the sources you used say. They support AGW climate change.,.just what you argu wrongly about and fraudulently try to use them as references….fraud.

That’s not what BOTH the sources you used say. They support AGW climate change.,.just what you argu wrongly about and fraudulently try to use them as references….fraud.
And how does that diversion change what I posted?

Forum List

Back