New Report Shows 8 of the top 10 highest US States in Crime are red states that went Trump in 2020.

Dumb shit....the 6 largest cities in Tennesse are controlled by the democrats....you idiot.
According to what I turned up, the largest cities are not the majority of cities on the TN top 10 most dangerous cities, most are much smaller. Knoxville didn't even place, and it has a Democratic Mayor.

It means something when one party controls the states gun laws.

The cities have their own gun laws. The cities allow violent criminals to remain out of prison. The cities have DA's who refuse to prosecute violent felons.

Which do you think has the largest influence on crime?

You live in Kentucky?

Well, according to this your state is rife with crime.

Beats me. The Feds certainly can't nor should anybody in their right mind want them to take that kind of control on a day-to-day basis. Does not mean that governors are free of the responsibility. Last couple of years, with the protest idiots, I thought many of the governors totally remiss in their duties to maintain law and order and protect the good citizens and control the bad. Crime is the same way, in my opinion, but can sneak up one a city or state as a slow rise, where as, riots are glaring, obvious and should be met firmly and with force, when necessary.

Yeah these Red states need to get that crime rate down
The only major crime in this state is Louisville, my hometown. My house up there, which I share ownership with my brother, had a drive by shooting on the street in front of it couple of years back, My house has the bullet holes to prove it!

The only major crime in this state is Louisville, my hometown. My house up there, which I share ownership with my brother, had a drive by shooting on the street in front of it couple of years back, My house has the bullet holes to prove it!
Hey Rock, do you carry, when not going to school to teach? If not, why not?

Thanks for bringing that up Marathon Mike. I need to read up about that 2% shift, that’s minimal for sure!
In the swing states during the 2020 election, the margin of victory was 0.2%. or one tenth of 2%! That is a razor thin margin and yet the the people of the entire state are painted either blue or red which is ridiculous.

You live in Kentucky?

Well, according to this your state is rife with crime.

Beats me. The Feds certainly can't nor should anybody in their right mind want them to take that kind of control on a day-to-day basis. Does not mean that governors are free of the responsibility. Last couple of years, with the protest idiots, I thought many of the governors totally remiss in their duties to maintain law and order and protect the good citizens and control the bad. Crime is the same way, in my opinion, but can sneak up one a city or state as a slow rise, where as, riots are glaring, obvious and should be met firmly and with force, when necessary.

Yeah these Red states need to get that crime rate down
Fighting crime in cities is primarily local jurisdiction, not state, nor federal.

All of these shithole cities are deep blue and have been for decades.

Fighting crime in cities is primarily local jurisdiction, not state, nor federal.

All of these shithole cities are deep blue and have been for decades.
Well I guess the governors should get their States in order. Crazy how they let this happen on their watch.

This blue state red state thing is hilarious. A 0.2% shift in voting paints entire state either "blue" or "red". Anyone who thinks that means anything is an idiot.
No, mostly it's based on geography down to the district level.

1647546717530.png

I'm going to really enjoy seeing the post election maps coming out after November and comparing them to this 2020 map.

Attachments

• 1647546570168.png
    1647546570168.png
    316.8 KB · Views: 29
The slight rise in crime was nationwide, both urban and rural.

Since Trump cultists lie more readily than normal humans breathe, they ignore the evidence and declare that it's only democrats being violent.

It's interesting, how the Trump cutlists think they won't burn in Hell for serving the Lord of Lies. Being religous fanatic jihadist types, they literally think that God blesses their disgusting behavior.
We can get really deep into this if you want but you're not going to like the outcome if we do.

The cities in those states with the highest crime rates:
Jackson, MS
Mayor: Chokwe Antar Lumumba (D)

Opelousas, LA
Mayor: Julius Alsandor (D)

Louisville, KY
Mayor: Greg Fischer (D)

Fairfield, AL
Mayor: Eddie Penny (Unknown)

St Louis, MO
Mayor: Tishaura Jones (D)
"Facts suck and so do you". :thankusmile: :D

Well I guess the governors should get their States in order. Crazy how they let this happen on their watch.

The only way to do that would be to incarcerate the local government for corruption, and violations of civil rights.

The only way to do that would be to incarcerate the local government for corruption, and violations of civil rights.
Well the could declare emergencies, Martial Law and roll in the state police and NG. How do you think the dem's would like that?

Declare the gangs as terrorist organizations and take of the gloves until they are wiped out completely.

Somehow I doubt democrats are going to approve should that happen.

So, you hurl proclamations, then run when cornered. Why is it that the ten most violent cities are run by democrats, and have been for decades. Let's start there
Closer to the top 50 but at least you're on the right track.

Well the could declare emergencies, Martial Law and roll in the state police and NG. How do you think the dem's would like that?

Declare the gangs as terrorist organizations and take of the gloves until they are wiped out completely.

Somehow I doubt democrats are going to approve should that happen.

Hence the impasse. Democrats WANT there to be violence so that they can push their anti gun agendas.

Forum List

Back