New Report Shows 8 of the top 10 highest US States in Crime are red states that went Trump in 2020.

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

"Mississippi had the highest homicide rate at 20.50 murders per 100,000 residents," Third Way reports, "followed by Louisiana at 15.79, Kentucky at 14.32, Alabama at 14.2, and Missouri at 14. The national average was 6.5 per 100,000 residents, but the top five states had rates more than twice that high."

This is a shame to see. What are your thoughts?

So...Trump eh?

1647473291759.png

"Mississippi had the highest homicide rate at 20.50 murders per 100,000 residents," Third Way reports, "followed by Louisiana at 15.79, Kentucky at 14.32, Alabama at 14.2, and Missouri at 14. The national average was 6.5 per 100,000 residents, but the top five states had rates more than twice that high."

Looking deeper they're all Blue Plantation cities within Red States that have the higher crime rates.
Take for example Austin Texas....
**********​
**********​

Last edited:

How bout that. TN flies underneath the radar on crime, also, according the report. Ah, life in a red state! Now you know why I carry and spend monthly time on ranges. I will not go quietly.

Two options:

#1 they’re better shots.

#2 it’s the Califorians and New Yorkers that moved there.

The slight rise in crime was nationwide, both urban and rural.

Since Trump cultists lie more readily than normal humans breathe, they ignore the evidence and declare that it's only democrats being violent.

It's interesting, how the Trump cutlists think they won't burn in Hell for serving the Lord of Lies. Being religous fanatic jihadist types, they literally think that God blesses their disgusting behavior.

The cities in those states with the highest crime rates:
Jackson, MS
Mayor: Chokwe Antar Lumumba (D)

Opelousas, LA
Mayor: Julius Alsandor (D)

Louisville, KY
Mayor: Greg Fischer (D)

Fairfield, AL
Mayor: Eddie Penny (Unknown)

St Louis, MO
Mayor: Tishaura Jones (D)

How bout that. TN flies underneath the radar on crime, also, according the report. Ah, life in a red state! Now you know why I carry and spend monthly time on ranges. I will not go quietly.

~~~~~~

Raw Sewage....Lies of omission galore.

Every one of the cities where crime is a problem is run by leftbats.

Ah, the life that is the shithole called Memphis....Run by demoncrats for decades.
Probably. I am 86 miles away, but avoid going there now that I am retired, unless passing through or catching a plane. I have had Vietnam War Bronze Star combat troops, almost killed in Memphis, in the Orange mound area. The jumped him for his pay, (yes while he was drunk) beat with clubs or bats and fist, cut and stabbed him, kicked in some ribs, through a flammable liquid on, torched him and left him to cook. Then I had to fight with the VA jospital to get him in (literally with him unrecognizable and on the brink of death), though they were designated medical support on the movement order. That was a lot of years back, but left a pretty bad taste in my mouth for that city.

Probably. I am 86 miles away, but avoid going there now that I am retired, unless passing through or catching a plane. I have had Vietnam War Bronze Star combat troops, almost killed in Memphis, in the Orange mound area. The jumped him for his pay, (yes while he was drunk) beat with clubs or bats and fist, cut and stabbed him, kicked in some ribs, through a flammable liquid on, torched him and left him to cook. Then I had to fight with the VA jospital to get him in (literally with him unrecognizable and on the brink of death), though they were designated medical support on the movement order. That was a lot of years back, but left a pretty bad taste in my mouth for that city.
The point, which obviously blew clean over your head, is that creime-ridden shithole cities in republican states -like Memphis- are run by democrats, and have been for decades.

The point, which obviously blew clean over your head, is that creime-ridden shithole cities in republican states -like Memphis- are run by democrats, and have been for decades.
Doesn't change a thing in the Red states have lower crime, story. If you are the republican governor or a red state with a red legislature, and a high state crime rate you still need to clean up your sh#thouses. The highest crime rates are always in the cities, no matter who is in office, and always have been everywhere. Nothing new about that.

I always get a kick out of these threads, since when you dig deeper, you find the problem mostly exists in the bluer than blue urban areas that have large black populations.

If the entire nation (population 329,484,123 -- 2020 CDC #'s) was murdered with a gun at the same rate as Black males aged 15-29, (106.41/100K), there would have been 350,604 gun murders in 2020, 18 times the actual total.

Black males aged 15-29 represent 1.7% of the US population but experience 30% of gun murders.

And just because I know someone is asking, non-Hispanic White males aged 15-29 represent 5.5% of US population and experience 4.7% of gun homicides.

Forum List

Back