Gun death rates are the highest in mainly red states.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Gun death rates are the highest in mainly red states. I would assume these states have fewer gun restrictions.
I would have thought states like New York, Illinois and California have the highest gun death rates based on the news.
It is Montana, Wyoming, Louisiana, New Mexico, Mississippi and Alabama. All but New Mexico are red states

FT_23.04.20_GunDeathsUpdate_4.png

Gun death rates are the highest in mainly red states. I would assume these states have fewer gun restrictions.
I would have thought states like New York, Illinois and California have the highest gun death rates based on the news.
It is Montana, Wyoming, Louisiana, New Mexico, Mississippi and Alabama. All but New Mexico are red states

All those States are small and combined are a tiny portion of the gun deaths, so the fuck what?

Those "gun deaths" are concentrated in the big cities, that have been run by democrats for decades, you lying fucking propagandist.

GroundhogMatrix.jpg

this again?

see a thread on it almost weekly.

All those States are small and combined are a tiny portion of the gun deaths, so the fuck what?
It does not take away that if you live in the state, with higher gun death rates, you have a greater chance of dying by firearm than if you lived in states with a lower gun death rate.
Thankgoodness highr population states don't have the death rate from guns that these states have.

How many times do stupid people like you have to hear it before it sinks in.
I will not let a stupid person like you, silence an intelligent person like me. Stupid is as stupid does.
How many times do stupid hack assholes like you need to be told that the shooting galleries are in the big cities, universally run by demoncrats?

It does not take away that if you live in the state, with higher gun death rates, you have a greater chance of dying by firearm than if you lived in states with a lower gun death rate.
Thankgoodness highr population states don't have the death rate from guns that these states have.

Yes, you are probably in a blue city in a red State. It's irrelevant anyway, but at least be honest

You want to know how you can decrease your chances dramatically of getting shot, no matter where you live?

Dont join a gang or be affiliated with them. Thats the largest percentage by FAR when it comes to mass shootings. Look it up.

It has much more to do with the cities involved, and not the states in their entirety. Mainly, those ar liberal cities who do nothing about their gang problems...

There are three kinds of lies.
1. Big lies
2. White lies
3. Statistics.

Tell us, Elmer, how many deaths would be acceptable to you if our government decided to confiscate most guns against the will of Americans? Roughly 40K die per year out of 330 million today. If DC got its wish and could ram through a law to institute total control, including confiscation by force, we could see civil war and the loss of many multiples of that number. Would that be okay if it was the only way to "save lives"?

Every time this shit comes up I have to explain to you stupid Moon Bats that there are no such thing as Red States and Blue States. That was a term invented by USA Today to discuss the 2000 Presidential election.

It is America and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

Most of the gun crime in the US takes place in the big city shitholes.

Like Memphis in TN, Dallas and Houston in TX, New Orleans in LA, Atlanta in GA. etc

It works in reverse also. Very little gun crime in Illinois outside of Chicago. Very little in Maryland outside of Baltimore.

Last edited:
Most of the gun crime in the US takes place in the big city shitholes.
Case in point:
Illinois:
Pop: 12.670m
1487 murders rate: 11.73/100k
Chicago:
Pop: 2.697 21.2% of IL population
Murders 797 53.6 % of total murders

Chicago murder rate: 29.6/100k
Illinois (- Chicago) murder rate 6.92/100k

Last edited:
Case in point:
Illinois:
Pop: 12.670m
1487 murders rate: 11.73/100k
Chicago:
Pop: 2.697 21.2% of IL population
Murders 797 53.6 % of total murders

Chicago murder rate: 29.6/100k
Illinois (- Chicago) murder rate 6.92/100k
But hey - Ohio.
11.780M
1020 murders - 8.71/100k
Columbus
204 murders- 22.7/100k

Ohio (-Columbus) murder rate: 6.92/100k

Same as Illinois.
What are the gun laws like in Ohio?
Illinois?

Gun deaths are highest in America.

Forum List

Back