New Pres. Donald LIE A Whopper

Trump supporter defense is that lying doesn't matter and is no reflection on integrity or moral value, or, integrity and moral values are not important. Of course, Trump by his lying is admitting it would have been appropriate to cancel or postpone his campaign rally by virtue of rhe fact he lied about the timing of the Stock Market opening on the day after 9/11 when they actually waited for six days to open.

Trump can lie any time about anything and his cult will accept being lied to and be angry with those who object to being lied to. They seem to believe refusing to accept misinformation and lies is an unfair negative response to their leader.

Our Liar in Chief has told yet another whopper of a lie. During a campaign rally held the day after a terrorist attack Dishonest Donald the whining baby President told his cheering crowd the campaign rally they were attending was appropriate because the Stock Market had in fact been opened the day after the 9/11 attack.

Our Stock Market did not open the day after, so his lie does not give him justification for holding his rally the day after a terrorist attack. He lied to justify his lack of empathy and disrespect.

The Stock Market couldn't open because it was too close to ground zero. I think Trump might have canceled a campaign stop in Pittsburgh had that been the case.

enjoy the feeling of “Americans First”......hahaha
Not for long dude! Elections around the corner, and Mueller powering through. hahahhaha!

Mueller powering through?

He hasn't been seen or heard from in months. I hear they are about to put his face on milk cartons!

He is in hiding until after the elections because he is scared some liberal will try to off him for admitting there was no collusion.

Our Liar in Chief has told yet another whopper of a lie. During a campaign rally held the day after a terrorist attack Dishonest Donald the whining baby President told his cheering crowd the campaign rally they were attending was appropriate because the Stock Market had in fact been opened the day after the 9/11 attack.

Our Stock Market did not open the day after, so his lie does not give him justification for holding his rally the day after a terrorist attack. He lied to justify his lack of empathy and disrespect.

The Stock Market couldn't open because it was too close to ground zero. I think Trump might have canceled a campaign stop in Pittsburgh had that been the case.
you give that disgusting degenerate too much credit

Not for long dude! Elections around the corner, and Mueller powering through. hahahhaha!

He hasn't been seen or heard from in months. I hear they are about to put his face on milk cartons!

He is in hiding until after the elections because he is scared some liberal will try to off him for admitting there was no collusion.
Do you know what you are talking about? Why would an investigator want to be in public?

Before the sleaze ball Trump attacks, most people acknowledged how straight a shooter Mueller has been and is. sad and pathetic how a draft dodger and groper of women's pussies can attack a fine man's reputation. A man who is a patriot in the truest sense of the word... Mueller is to be envied by chumps like Trump

I gave you credit a long time ago by putting your stupid ass on ignore. Have a nice day!

Do you know what you are talking about? Why would an investigator want to be in public?

Before the sleaze ball Trump attacks, most people acknowledged how straight a shooter Mueller has been and is. sad and pathetic how a draft dodger and groper of women's pussies can attack a fine man's reputation. A man who is a patriot in the truest sense of the word... Mueller is to be envied by chumps like Trump

Straight shooter? ROFLMAO!

I gave you credit a long time ago by putting your stupid ass on ignore. Have a nice day!
Here I confused you with McHales' Navy, only to discover you're the Admiral of Gilligan's Minnow

my bad

Trump is never to be trusted when speaking of money, credit, laws, society, reality...

A few reasons for the Market not opening for six days are given. None of them offers an excuse for the President of rhe USA to lie about it and lying by claiming it opened the day after 9/11 to justify his holding a pep rally type campaign rally after a terrorist attack.
What difference does it make why the Stock Market closed. The question is when. Trump lied about when.

Last edited:

Well. If you don't count the investigations he botched.

Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

Well. If you don't count the investigations he botched.

Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks
really? Ask Mike FLynn and his douchbag son

Yet another thread illustrating the Orange Virus is indeed, an idiot. Are these helping?

Yet another thread illustrating the Orange Virus is indeed, an idiot. Are these helping?
Do you think any threads on an anonymous message board are "helping"? What is a thread on this particular place worth? Is posting here anything more than just a game?

Didn't he say he would release his taxes?
A lie "tea party" conservatives forgive, and proof they don't care about ethics or corruption. Remember that next time they are suddenly all about it pushing propaganda against a political foe. They are fake.

What are America's children being told? Lying is OK?

This was already discussed recently. The more likely scenario is that he wasn't lying, he was telling his honest, sincere belief. He's a fucking idiot, you know.

So how does that make you feel knowing someone you call an idiot is smarter then you?

LMAO Yup. Trump is far from an idiot. In fact he's pretty damned smart.

He's made billions in business and he's also the POTUS.

If that's what Stormy calls and idiot, I'll take that idiot every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Forum List

Back