Palestinian Industry of Lies - Ben Dror Yemini

Palestinian Fauxtography: Exploiting US children

If facts were on their side, why the need for these disgusting lies?
E2YVazXWQAMaP_i

The following was re-posted by a Israel-hater late last year,
but has only just now come to my attention.

amputee.png

Since this particular post has been shared 111 times, this really means the photo in this context has been shared way more in total, reaching thousands of people, if not more.

Except here’s the thing. The photo was stolen from a blog written by the parents of a little boy in the US diagnosed with a lower limb abnormality called Fibular Hemimelia.

cade.png

They're LYING About THE LAND | The Palestinian delusion​

Palestinian Fauxtography: Exploiting US children

If facts were on their side, why the need for these disgusting lies?
E2YVazXWQAMaP_i

The following was re-posted by a Israel-hater late last year,
but has only just now come to my attention.

amputee.png

Since this particular post has been shared 111 times, this really means the photo in this context has been shared way more in total, reaching thousands of people, if not more.

Except here’s the thing. The photo was stolen from a blog written by the parents of a little boy in the US diagnosed with a lower limb abnormality called Fibular Hemimelia.

cade.png

www.israellycool.com

Palestinian Fauxtography of the Day: A Childhood (And Photo) Stolen

How come there're more teddy bears than children in Gaza?

Debunking the TOTAL LIES Norman Finkelstein says about Israel

Left’s Hypocritical Love Affair With ISLAMISM​

At the beginning of the war in Gaza, an image popped up of a Palestinian father carrying his children out of the rubble. While the picture was shared tens of thousands of times on social media and broke people’s hearts, there was only one problem: It was completely fake.

But how did the truth come out? The dad’s arm was misshapen, one of the child’s toes was not clearly defined, and another child was wearing a shirt that blended into the father’s sleeve.

To experts, this was unmistakable, but most don't have the expertise to notice the subtleties. Still, the damage was done on social media, as many people who shared it never realized it was fake – or they didn’t care to correct themselves because it fit into their anti-Israel narrative.

Forum List

Back