New poll on does Obama love America

However, Obama has broken that premise with his actions and his rhetoric He is somebody that has uniquely raised the question of the President being loyal to his country and that is despicable when you think about it.

Only to the rubes who make decisions based on misleading headlines and out of context quotes.

Here is a Rassmussen poll that shows that 35% of Americans agrees with Rudy that Obama doesn't love his country (to be clear we are now referring to the USA, not Kenya or Indonesia) and 14% aren't sure -- so almost half the country doesn't believe that Obama loves America. Those are BAD numbers for the President but totally predictable. And it also shows that Rudy was speaking for a lot of people

And before people start screaming about a Rasmussen poll, remember even if you want to assume it skews a bit to the right - they don't but fine - even at a combined 45% that's a disaster. And FWIW Obama for months has been doing better in Rassmussen's daily presidential approval poll than any other poll

Love America poll Obama 51 voters 92 WashingtonExaminer.com

Can somebody point out where the Oath of Office contains the word "love"? I can't find it. :sad:

Thanks.

Even if you disagree with his politics there should never be any doubt as to the President's commitment to the US. That should always be a given.

However, Obama has broken that premise with his actions and his rhetoric He is somebody that has uniquely raised the question of the President being loyal to his country and that is despicable when you think about it.

Like what actions and rhetoric?

He was always the wrong person to be elected President of this country. Why those Moon Bats did it has always been beyond comprehension.

That's easy.
Think back to who he was running against.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

I wouldn't expect any less from the ODS stricken rightwingers of this country. The shocking thing is that, in a Rasmussen poll, only 35% said he doesn't love his country.

Half of America isn't convinced their President loves his country and you consider that a victory? Seriously?
It's hard when he constantly have Obama's pecker in his mouth.

The fact is all those people who some in this thread want to disdain have the same number of votes as you do --1 and the fact the 49% feel the way they do is significant. No two ways around it and I don't think there is another president who a number anywhere near close to that would say that about no matter how much they disagreed with the guy.

Its a big deal.

Really...
When has that question ever been polled before?

The fact is all those people who some in this thread want to disdain have the same number of votes as you do --1 and the fact the 49% feel the way they do is significant. No two ways around it and I don't think there is another president who a number anywhere near close to that would say that about no matter how much they disagreed with the guy.

Its a big deal.

why? so those who agree he doesn't like America don't have to vote for him in 2016 ?

idiots and their threads ...
So those who voted for him don't make a similar mistake in 2016...like voting for PIAPS.

Uhh -- wtf is a "Piaps"? Is that when an election lasts more than four hours?

I wouldn't expect any less from the ODS stricken rightwingers of this country. The shocking thing is that, in a Rasmussen poll, only 35% said he doesn't love his country.

Half of America isn't convinced their President loves his country and you consider that a victory? Seriously?

even harder when idiots like you try and come up with an actual sentence ..

Only to the rubes who make decisions based on misleading headlines and out of context quotes.
Kinda like the way liberals twisted Trent Lott's statement around to make him sound like a racist? Like the way nbc edited Zimmerman's 911 call to make him sound like a racist. Kinda like when Bush said the brigade that finished their mission, mission accomplished? Instead you twisted it around to say the Iraq war was accomplished? Now Michelle stated in 2008 that she was finally proud to be an American. Obama stated he wanted to fundamentally change America. He apologizes for everything we accomplished. Made a pact with Japan, saying we will cut severely back on our admissions into the air. While giving them 20 years to comply. Crippling our energy resources. Just on those reasons alone he should be impeached. He is letting hundreds of thousands of muslims come in illegally across our borders. For crying out loud he have measles back in the United states, because of this treasonous, lying, piece of shit in the Whitehouse. The bad part dumbasses like yourself support him not matter what.

You thinking i'm an idiot is an honor coming from a treasonous stupid bastard like yourself.

I cannot imagine a poll on any leader anywhere which asks if a leader loves his country. I cannot imagine a poll where a significant number says he doesn't.

The "Age of Obama"indeed.

Yet you do just what your blubbering about??!! what does that make you?

You thinking i'm an idiot is an honor coming from a treasonous stupid bastard like yourself.
You stroke your vag while you were typing that?

I cannot imagine a poll on any leader anywhere which asks if a leader loves his country. I cannot imagine a poll where a significant number says he doesn't.

The "Age of Obama"indeed.

Exactly -- it's more like a poll on Rudy Giuliani.

Anyone who supports Obama hates america as it is. You elected a man who's good friends with Bill Ayers, a domestic terrorist. His mentor is a racist American hating preacher. His father, which he adored enough to write a book about. Hated America. Anyone Obama associates with has a hatred for America. Just the fact that he told all business owners, that you didn't build that. Shows his disdain for the fact if you work hard. You can be successful. The man is a traitor.

Forum List

Back