Ayn Rand Predicted this: Over-regulation to Make Everyone a Criminal and Thus at the Mercy of Government

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
From her novel Atlas Shrugged:

1713832003473.png

The recent threads about the Sheetz stores being sued after Biden did not receive a Donald Trump like cheering crowd reception when he went into one is a perfect illustration of that.

Get it?

Of course Sheetz doesn't deliberately hire criminals to deal with their inventory, their cash, their thousands of gallons of gasoline and diesel, their customers' credit card data, and their customers' children. They would be idiots not to run background checks for jobs like that.

But . . . the president is offended because store clerks and customers buying that gasoline his policies have made so expensive and his DOJ cranks up the lawfare.

No doubt, the DOJ will be able to show that they have been investigating Sheetz since long before Biden's visit flopped. I'm sure they are investigating all law-abiding people, now that they have decided to stop worrying about criminals. Get on their shit list and the shit will hit the fan for you.

Especially if you've got money, but not Donald Trump money. You need Donald Trump money to stand a chance against them. Small or medium business owner money is only enough for you to go broke trying to save yourself.

View attachment 936386

The recent threads about the Sheetz stores being sued after Biden did not receive a Donald Trump like cheering crowd reception when he went into one is a perfect illustration of that.

Get it?

Of course Sheetz doesn't deliberately hire criminals to deal with their inventory, their cash, their thousands of gallons of gasoline and diesel, their customers' credit card data, and their customers' children. They would be idiots not to run background checks for jobs like that.

But . . . the president is offended because store clerks and customers buying that gasoline his policies have made so expensive and his DOJ cranks up the lawfare.

No doubt, the DOJ will be able to show that they have been investigating Sheetz since long before Biden's visit flopped. I'm sure they are investigating all law-abiding people, now that they have decided to stop worrying about criminals. Get on their shit list and the shit will hit the fan for you.

Especially if you've got money, but not Donald Trump money. You need Donald Trump money to stand a chance against them. Small or medium business owner money is only enough for you to go broke trying to save yourself.

Biden gun lecture.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: cnm

View attachment 936386

Get it?

Both were fiction writers.

Dear Ayn,

I’m dating a man who I think I love, but I’m afraid he’s having an affair. He comes home late, he acts suspiciously, and he even has red lipstick on his collar. Should I confront him or just hope for the best?

— County Affair

Dear County,

Red lipstick? Your husband is a communist. Divorce him and sell his clothes, children, and pens to make money to spend on cars, human slaves, and bigger pens. This will simultaneously stimulate the economy and punish the slaves for not having jobs. Slaves: what lazybones!

Hope this helps,
Ayn,

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

View attachment 936386

Get it?

The Federal Register is over 96,000 pages long

View attachment 936386

Get it?

I've never been charged with falsifying business records or obstruction of justice.

Or even accused of it by an LEO. I don't think 'everyone' means what you think it means.

I've never been charged with falsifying business records or obstruction of justice.

Or even accused of it by an LEO. I don't think 'everyone' means what you think it means.
Ha! You expect me to believe that you were a law-enforcement officer, and never broke a crime, rule, or regulation? Never “got around “a suspect rights?

Never lied to someone you were trying to get to confess? Go ahead, tell me that, so I know that it’s just another lie.

Ha! You expect me to believe that you were a law-enforcement officer, and never broke a crime, rule, or regulation? Never “got around “a suspect rights?

Never lied to someone you were trying to get to confess? Go ahead, tell me that, so I know that it’s just another lie.

I'm saying if 'everyone is a criminal', why have I never been charged with ANY of the crimes Trump is charged with?

Why haven't you?

Aren't we part of 'everyone'?

I'm pretty sure you're the guy who said that Trump would never be charged with anything.

I'm saying if 'everyone is a criminal', why have I never been charged with ANY of the crimes Trump is charged with?

Why haven't you?

Aren't we part of 'everyone'?

I'm pretty sure you're the guy who said that Trump would never be charged with anything.
Oh, you misread my post. I never said that everyone has been arrested or charged with the crime. Glad I could clear that up for you.

Oh, you misread my post. I never said that everyone has been arrested or charged with the crime. Glad I could clear that up for you.

Your own post is titled 'over regulation makes everyone a criminal and thus at the mercy of the government'.

I've never been charged with any of the crimes Trump has. There's simply no evidence I've ever committed such crimes. There's more than enough to justify charges against him.

If 'over-regulation makes everyone a criminal', why haven't I been charged with Trump's crimes? Why haven't you?

The word you're looking for begins with E and ends with 'Vidence.'

Your own post is titled 'over regulation makes everyone a criminal and thus at the mercy of the government'.

I've never been charged with any of the crimes Trump has. There's simply no evidence I've ever committed such crimes. There's more than enough to justify charges against him.

If 'over-regulation makes everyone a criminal', why haven't I been charged with Trump's crimes? Why haven't you?

The word you're looking for begins with E and ends with 'Vidence.
I never said that everyone is always charged with the same crime.

I never said that everyone is always charged with the same crime.
So I won't be charged with what Trump was charged with if there's no evidence I committed those crimes?

So far, I'm failing to see what the problem is. There's no evidence I committed the crimes that Trump is charged with. Thus, there's no charges.

There's extensive evidence that Trump committed the crimes he's charged with. Thus, he was charged with committing those crimes

Where is 'makes everyone a criminal' part again? I haven't been charged with anything.

So I won't be charged with what Trump was charged with if there's no evidence I committed those crimes?

So far, I'm failing to see what the problem is. There's no evidence I committed the crimes that Trump is charged with. Thus, there's no charges.

There's extensive evidence that Trump committed the crimes he's charged with. Thus, he was charged with committing those crimes

Where is 'makes everyone a criminal' part again? I haven't been charged with anything.
So you truly believe every Criminal is charged with a crime and tha no charges proves a person is not a criminal?

Forum List

Back