New poll on does Obama love America

115,500,000 americans do not think that obama loves the USA. ( 330,000,000 times .35)

you libs always rant about the validity of polls and how a small sample proves the thinking of the entire population, well here ya go.

It isn't even a legitimate question.

Giuliani is telling the truth, if the media did it's job to begin with. Obama would still be a senator.

In that case let's go back to my first post here and start all over, to wit:
-- where in the Oath of Office is the word "love"?

IOW I'm still looking for any shred of evidence that the question is even legitimate.
It isn't, but hating our country is treasonous, and he hates america. By his actions. It's not my fault if you're too stupid to realize that.

Uhmmm.... really. :eusa_think:
Definition of "treason" that involves "hate"? Or any other emotion?

And for that matter, where did this poll, or Rudy Giuliani, use the word "hate"?
I said I think he hates america. He does say anything good about it. He is always saying what is wrong with it and how he will make it worse.

That wasn't the question.
Definition of treason that involves an emotion?

Concept of "hate" in the poll? Or in Guiliani's remarks?
Where are these things? :dunno:

one form of treason is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Exactly what obama is doing when he refuses to identify the enemy as radical muslim terrorists. and YES, it is about the words.

115,500,000 americans do not think that obama loves the USA. ( 330,000,000 times .35)

you libs always rant about the validity of polls and how a small sample proves the thinking of the entire population, well here ya go.

its as legitimate as asking if you think he is doing a good job. 'Good job' and 'loves' are both impossible to quantify.

its as legitimate as asking if you think he is doing a good job. 'Good job' and 'loves' are both impossible to quantify.

They would each be matter of opinion yes. But doing the job is by definition part of the job. "Love" is not.
Therefore, not only is the question irrelevant -- its term isn't even defined.

It is a poll polled by an idiot, full of sound and Silly, signifying nothing.

In that case let's go back to my first post here and start all over, to wit:
-- where in the Oath of Office is the word "love"?

IOW I'm still looking for any shred of evidence that the question is even legitimate.
It isn't, but hating our country is treasonous, and he hates america. By his actions. It's not my fault if you're too stupid to realize that.

And for that matter, where did this poll, or Rudy Giuliani, use the word "hate"?
I said I think he hates america. He does say anything good about it. He is always saying what is wrong with it and how he will make it worse.

one form of treason is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Exactly what obama is doing when he refuses to identify the enemy as radical muslim terrorists. and YES, it is about the words.

Even when present, "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" does not involve an emotion. So you lose.
Just admit it.

As far as whether it is present, well again that's subjective opinion.

Even when present, "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" does not involve an emotion. So you lose.
Just admit it.

If he loved the country, he wouldn't give aid and comfort to the enemy.

Just admit it.

If he loved the country, he wouldn't give aid and comfort to the enemy.

"Love" is not the opposite of "hate". Your process of elimination fallacy fails.

Give it up. Everybody realizes what tripe is.

Just admit it.

Give it up. Everybody realizes what tripe is.

How many conservatives, in any poll about Obama are going to reply favorably?

You could have a poll "Is Obama worse than Hitler?" and 35 % conservatives will agree

Here is a Rassmussen poll that shows that 35% of Americans agrees with Rudy that Obama doesn't love his country (to be clear we are now referring to the USA, not Kenya or Indonesia) and 14% aren't sure -- so almost half the country doesn't believe that Obama loves America. Those are BAD numbers for the President but totally predictable. And it also shows that Rudy was speaking for a lot of people

And before people start screaming about a Rasmussen poll, remember even if you want to assume it skews a bit to the right - they don't but fine - even at a combined 45% that's a disaster. And FWIW Obama for months has been doing better in Rassmussen's daily presidential approval poll than any other poll

Love America poll Obama 51 voters 92 WashingtonExaminer.com

To "love" is to "understand"

If Obama keeps demonizing half the country, then clearly he does not understand what he is missing.
How can you fully love anyone or anything you do not fully embrace or understand,
but stand on the podium ALIENATING further.

Clearly that is not fully understanding or accepting,
so that is not fully loving.

I wouldn't expect any less from the ODS stricken rightwingers of this country. The shocking thing is that, in a Rasmussen poll, only 35% said he doesn't love his country.

Half of America isn't convinced their President loves his country and you consider that a victory? Seriously?
Used to be it was a given, but now it's questionable.

You could have a poll "Is Obama worse than Hitler?" and 35 % conservatives will agree
Independents are your problem. When you start being an apologist for those like ISIS and al Queda, you have to expect problems from most Americans.

I wouldn't expect any less from the ODS stricken rightwingers of this country. The shocking thing is that, in a Rasmussen poll, only 35% said he doesn't love his country.

Half of America isn't convinced their President loves his country and you consider that a victory? Seriously?
No 35% of ODS stricken rubes polled by a right wing puppet organization think Obama doesn't love America.

I have never heard Obama say that he loves his country, and I wouldn't believe him if he did say it.

... And 25% of Americans may answer the "sun revolves around the earth."
1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth Survey Says The Two-Way NPR

But that's not what the question was.

If people don't have confidence the President loves, understands, INCLUDES and represents
what they love about America, that's how many don't have faith in this government.

He can love America all he can, but if he has failed relations with half the country, that's a problem.

Forum List

Back