Rasmussen: A Trump/DeSantis Ticket Would Annihilate Biden/Harris, Trump Favorability 11 Points Higher Than China Joe

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Oh the exquisite, downright painful irony of the political ennui in which America 2023 wallows.

Sure, it's far out. Sure it's only one (exceedingly well known and accurate) polling firm.

But this just so sharply conveys the tragedy that could be brought forth by a knock down drag 'em out between the two GOP superstars.

I mean, do we wanna miss out on THIS??:

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and Political Media, Inc., finds that, in a matchup against President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, 51% of Likely U.S. voters would vote for the Trump-DeSantis ticket, compared to 43% for Biden-Harris.

The latest Rasmussen poll shows President Trump with a 59% favorability rating with ALL likely voters.
This is 11 points better than Joe Biden.

Ron and Don need to book a smoke filled room, turn off Don's Truth Social feed, and Uber some Mickey D's - and then hash this one out.

Please Gentlemen, for the sake of the country, we're begging you.

If anything like such a stunning rebuke came to pass, it would be Morning In America again, with the Globalist Forces vanquished for the foreseeable future.

A guy can dream, amirite?

Oh the exquisite, downright painful irony of the political ennui in which America 2023 wallows.

Sure, it's far out. Sure it's only one (exceedingly well known and accurate) polling firm.

But this just so sharply conveys the tragedy that could be brought forth by a knock down drag 'em out between the two GOP superstars.

Ron and Don need to book a smoke filled room, turn off Don's Truth Social feed, and Uber some Mickey D's - and then hash this one out.

If anything like such a stunning rebuke came to pass, it would be Morning In America again, with the Globalist Forces vanquished for the foreseeable future.

They'd never work as a team.

Trump has been slinging grade school level insults at DeSantis so you think Trump will now team up with him?

Seems pretty preposterous to me
I hate when these two insult each other but there have been many incidents in which opponents in the primary turn out to be running mates in the general election. It could happen. Reagan/Bush 41 - Clinton/Dole - Obama/Biden in more recent elections. And as acrimonious as the 2008 primary was, Obama made Hillary his Secretary of state.

Trump and Cruz were vicious to each other during the primary election in 2016 and wound up good friends.

I'm hoping the same with Trump/DeSantis.

A ticket with Trump at the top of it CANNOT WIN! Period. The top vote getter, as in 2020, would be "Anyone But Trump!" It does not matter who is running on the other side. Even K. Harris.

Pay no attention to the polls. Look at the fucking newspapers (and other news sources). They are CONSTANTLY SLANDERING TRUMP, as they have for the past 8 years, and it will not stop. Trump will not gain a single vote from his total in 2020, regardless of what happens between now and November 2024.

This is like watching a re-play of a game of which you already know the final score, and hoping for a different outcome. Trump cannot win. If he didn't win in 2020; what makes anyone think he could do better in the future? Whose vote will shift to Trump? NOBODY'S VOTE, that's who!

"We" Republicans need to start saying this OUT LOUD. Trump cannot win. Next question?

By all means, keep the dream alive. Neither man's ego will allow him to be on the stage with the other.
DeSantis isn't proving to be all that adept at forming a message. It also isn't clear if his popularity extends beyond Florida. It sure doesn't look like it.
If Trump is the nominee, he loses. DeSantis might have a shot, but he's going to have to really up his game. Right now, he's getting his ass kicked...by a mouse. :)

Why would Trump have a groomer who is governor of a poorly ran state as his running mate?

It might be in their best interest to join forces right now as pres and vp instead of running against each other in the primaries.

Why would Trump have a groomer who is governor of a poorly ran state

Speaking of poor, your grammar bites.

But yeah, tell good ole' Ron's constituents that voted him back into office by nearly 20 points in a heretofore purple state that he's just not worthy.

I'm sure that'll work out.

By all means, keep the dream alive. Neither man's ego will allow him to be on the stage with the other.

I will.

If The Don was capable of forgiving Ted Cruz for refusing to back him at the 2016 Republican National Convention - anything is possible.

Trump may have a temper, but he's also thoroughly transactional - even if his toughest critics concede that.

If he ultimately sees an advantage to Ron being on the dream ticket, the other variables just may not matter.

Trump has been slinging grade school level insults at DeSantis so you think Trump will now team up with him?

Sure he would. After all the scum RINOs he has had to deal with along with the commie Dims, once DeSantis shows he isn't a wuss they would be a great team.

See Ted Cruz. There are no limits that a Republican won't sink to in order to attain/retain power. You can insult his wife, say his father murdered JFK, and call him "Lyin' Ted", but he'll still suck Trump's dick anytime Donny asks him too.

Forum List

Back