Rasmussen: A Trump/DeSantis Ticket Would Annihilate Biden/Harris, Trump Favorability 11 Points Higher Than China Joe

A little over half the people KNOW it was stolen. Admit it, and take your place with the traitorous scum you support with your feeble comments.

a) over half the country doesn't believe, no less, know that.

b) you're counting every last man, woman & child. That you think even babies believe the election was stolen is yet more evidence that you're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

As if more evidence was even needed. :badgrin:

a) over half the country doesn't believe, no less, know that.

b) you're counting every last man, woman & child. That you think even babies believe the election was stolen is yet more evidence that you're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

As if more evidence was even needed. :badgrin:
Source no brain?

i don't need one. I go out of the house sometimes. You should try it.

LOLOLOL

And you met all 170 million people, did ya? :cuckoo:

The reality, which you can't see, is that the reason you don't post a source is because there is no such source. There is no poll indicating 170 million people believe the election was stolen. It simply doesn't exist. The reality is, you made up that number from your deranged mind.

LOLOLOL

And you met all 170 million people, did ya? :cuckoo:

The reality, which you can't see, is that the reason you don't post a source is because there is no such source. There is no poll indicating 170 million people believe the election was stolen. It simply doesn't exist. The reality is, you made up that number from your deranged mind.
Why not ask a real question? You are a fool.

Your welcome to try and prove me wrong. Go for it troll.

LOL

I don't have to prove you wrong. You're not capable of proving you're right.

tenor.gif

Oh the exquisite, downright painful irony of the political ennui in which America 2023 wallows.

Sure, it's far out. Sure it's only one (exceedingly well known and accurate) polling firm.

But this just so sharply conveys the tragedy that could be brought forth by a knock down drag 'em out between the two GOP superstars.

I mean, do we wanna miss out on THIS??:

Ron and Don need to book a smoke filled room, turn off Don's Truth Social feed, and Uber some Mickey D's - and then hash this one out.

Please Gentlemen, for the sake of the country, we're begging you.

If anything like such a stunning rebuke came to pass, it would be Morning In America again, with the Globalist Forces vanquished for the foreseeable future.

A guy can dream, amirite?

Keep dreaming mr ultra maga cult member, trump and desantis hate each other, President Biden will remain in power till 2028, suck it up loser :p ...

images

Oh the exquisite, downright painful irony of the political ennui in which America 2023 wallows.

Sure, it's far out. Sure it's only one (exceedingly well known and accurate) polling firm.

But this just so sharply conveys the tragedy that could be brought forth by a knock down drag 'em out between the two GOP superstars.

I mean, do we wanna miss out on THIS??:

Ron and Don need to book a smoke filled room, turn off Don's Truth Social feed, and Uber some Mickey D's - and then hash this one out.

Please Gentlemen, for the sake of the country, we're begging you.

If anything like such a stunning rebuke came to pass, it would be Morning In America again, with the Globalist Forces vanquished for the foreseeable future.

A guy can dream, amirite?
Hilarious fuckup

What I have said and posted has proven it to me. I am sure that people agree with me.

It could be proven to you that the moon is made of cheese. But when you can't prove that to others, it means your belief is delusional. Which is what you are. Proven virtually every day you post here.

It could be proven to you that the moon is made of cheese. But when you can't prove that to others, it means your belief is delusional. Which is what you are. Proven virtually every day you post here.
It means our government is trying to enforce a lie. You enable them.

A ticket with Trump at the top of it CANNOT WIN! Period. The top vote getter, as in 2020, would be "Anyone But Trump!" It does not matter who is running on the other side. Even K. Harris.

Pay no attention to the polls. Look at the fucking newspapers (and other news sources). They are CONSTANTLY SLANDERING TRUMP, as they have for the past 8 years, and it will not stop. Trump will not gain a single vote from his total in 2020, regardless of what happens between now and November 2024.

This is like watching a re-play of a game of which you already know the final score, and hoping for a different outcome. Trump cannot win. If he didn't win in 2020; what makes anyone think he could do better in the future? Whose vote will shift to Trump? NOBODY'S VOTE, that's who!

"We" Republicans need to start saying this OUT LOUD. Trump cannot win. Next question?
We shouldn’t necessarily pay attention to the polls because in 2016 Donald Trump was as low as 1 percent to win it all. But here’s something to keep in mind brother you talk about the media how they treat Trump… you’re right about that but things are starting to change CNN is now giving Donald Trump a Townhall…. nobody would have ever fathomed that being possible last year or even six months ago. Things change.

Who do you want to run. Because there’s no way the American people could stomach another establishment republican candidate. Maybe Tucker Carlson could run?

It cannot be stressed enough how this is starting to look like the 2016 campaign for Mr. Trump …..back in those days everyone said Trump never stood a chance, now they’re saying it again.

This is a Rasmussen poll. A trump/desantis ticket would get stomped by Biden/Harris.

Forum List

Back