New poll on does Obama love America

I fully support capitialism, but I also believe in fair wages and a moderately regulated market. I'm okay with aN average CEO making 50-70x the average worker. What I am against is the average CEO making 350x the average worker (the latter is the reality. Something must be done about it).

You believe in capitalism which is moderately regulated and government decides what people earn.

:wtf:

Um..OK? Every post I've ever read of yours shills for the Democratic party. In what possible way are you not one?
Just because I support liberal policies, it doesn't mean I am a democrat. I don't always agree with democrats. The two parties are too dogmatic. Don't you support conservative policies?
If you support liberal policies, then you hate America.
The founding fathers were liberal. They believed in a strong governing body despite the personal freedoms they insisted on. If they were alive today, they wouldn't even have lunch with scumbags like Ted Cruz.
No... sorry... if the founding fathers were alive today, they'd have you liberals rounded up and shot for treason.

The founding father's were Christian conservatives.

Thomas Jefferson was Unitarian. :p

You believe in capitalism which is moderately regulated and government decides what people earn.

:wtf:

Um..OK? Every post I've ever read of yours shills for the Democratic party. In what possible way are you not one?
Just because I support liberal policies, it doesn't mean I am a democrat. I don't always agree with democrats. The two parties are too dogmatic. Don't you support conservative policies?
The founding fathers were liberal. They believed in a strong governing body despite the personal freedoms they insisted on. If they were alive today, they wouldn't even have lunch with scumbags like Ted Cruz.
No... sorry... if the founding fathers were alive today, they'd have you liberals rounded up and shot for treason.

he also had sex with a black woman who was his slave, whats your point?

Has nothing whatever to do with "detachment" from any "mores", Western or otherwise oriented; It's simple historical fact: Liberalism created the U S and A. It's on the record. It's done. Carved in stone. On tape. Put to bed and sent to the printer. Fait accompli. It's soup

True, classic liberalism created the USA. The lie in what you say is the implication that because authoritarian leftists call yourselves liberals today that means you are like them when in fact they disagree with you in every feasible way. You are rigidly intolerant of anyone who disagrees with you on any subject. You are liberal like North Korea is a Democratic Republic. Using the word means nothing when there is nothing behind it.

...Why do you libs insist on this "the founders were liberals" stupidity? We get it, you are trolling but is that the best you can do?
Liberals oftentimes seem to confuse Enlightenment -era influences on our Founders with a complete detachment from Western mores and beliefs and traditions.

Although nothing could be further from the truth, such a detachment excites the little buggers and gets 'em to salivating and quivering over the prospect.
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif

And they do so love to try to pitch it that way - taking-in the naive and unimaginative who are unable to distinguish between 'influences' and 'immersion'.

Has nothing whatever to do with "detachment" from any "mores", Western or otherwise oriented; It's simple historical fact: Liberalism created the U S and A. It's on the record. It's done. Carved in stone. On tape. Put to bed and sent to the printer. Fait accompli. It's soup.

Revisionistas just can't stand being corrected with a history book. They jump up and down, the whine, they insult, they gainsay. But they can't refute.

Ya gotta wonder when it's gonna dawn on them that the corrections are not going away and maybe they might be better advised to quit continually revising expecting different results.
We disagree. I've already laid-out the basis for a case. It will have to stand or fall on its own merits.

Actually you laid no case (p'rhaps it was an egg?); what you laid was the reason I mentioned 'gainsaying'. But indeed, stand or fall it did.

;)

...Why do you libs insist on this "the founders were liberals" stupidity? We get it, you are trolling but is that the best you can do?
Liberals oftentimes seem to confuse Enlightenment -era influences on our Founders with a complete detachment from Western mores and beliefs and traditions.

Although nothing could be further from the truth, such a detachment excites the little buggers and gets 'em to salivating and quivering over the prospect.
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif

And they do so love to try to pitch it that way - taking-in the naive and unimaginative who are unable to distinguish between 'influences' and 'immersion'.

Has nothing whatever to do with "detachment" from any "mores", Western or otherwise oriented; It's simple historical fact: Liberalism created the U S and A. It's on the record. It's done. Carved in stone. On tape. Put to bed and sent to the printer. Fait accompli. It's soup.

Revisionistas just can't stand being corrected with a history book. They jump up and down, the whine, they insult, they gainsay. But they can't refute.

Ya gotta wonder when it's gonna dawn on them that the corrections are not going away and maybe they might be better advised to quit continually revising expecting different results.
We disagree. I've already laid-out the basis for a case. It will have to stand or fall on its own merits.

ignore the liberal BS. The founders were as far from today's liberals as a gator is to a polar bear.

Can you imagine any of todays modern liberals spending the winter camped at Valley Forge? Utterly laughable. This is just the latest LIE in a long string of LIES told by the left. Used car salesmen are more honest.

See what I mean about gainsaying without the ability to refute?
Took exactly one post to light the QED lamp. One.

Usually the clue to what the point was lies in the previous post.
Indeed this is the case here, where you ignorantly posted:
The founding father's [sic] were Christian conservatives.

TJ was such a Christian that he rewrote the bible to his own liking.
Activism. I like that. "If it's broke, fix it".

Has nothing whatever to do with "detachment" from any "mores", Western or otherwise oriented; It's simple historical fact: Liberalism created the U S and A. It's on the record. It's done. Carved in stone. On tape. Put to bed and sent to the printer. Fait accompli. It's soup

True, classic liberalism created the USA.

Thank you. Tell the revisionistas.

The lie in what you say is the implication that because authoritarian leftists call yourselves liberals today that means you are like them when in fact they disagree with you in every feasible way. You are rigidly intolerant of anyone who disagrees with you on any subject. You are liberal like North Korea is a Democratic Republic. Using the word means nothing when there is nothing behind it.

Your use of the nominative "yourselves/you" indicates you're calling me an "authoritarian".
Your evidence for this, then?

Ruh roh... speaking of "The lie in what you say" ... awk-ward...

I'll uh, check back to see what you were able to scrape up. K?

the post you quoted was not mine, try to pay attention, hoppy stick.

the post you quoted was not mine, try to pay attention, hoppy stick.

Oh. It was uh... "you-plural". :D
Yeah that's it.

Point remains, that's what the post was addressing, so the point should have been obvious.

Modern day liberals have a lot in common with the church during the revolutionary war. Both brands of tyranny trample individual freedom hence the founders separation of church and state.

Modern day liberals have a lot in common with the church during the revolutionary war. Both brands of tyranny trample individual freedom hence the founders separation of church and state.

OH, but the religion of liberalism and global warming are just fine and are to be practiced by everyone under penalty of an IRS investigation.

these fuckers are no better than the ayatollahs.

Your use of the nominative "yourselves/you" indicates you're calling me an "authoritarian".

The company you keep, meaning the bitch you are for the Democratic party who are authoritarian leftists. No actual liberal would be the water carrier for leftist authoritarians. You know who would? A leftist authoritarian

The company you keep, meaning the bitch you are for the Democratic party who are authoritarian leftists. No actual liberal would be the water carrier for leftist authoritarians. You know who would? A leftist authoritarian

As I said ---- nothing found. You pulled it out of your ass.
I'm not a member of any "party". I'm just not a joiner; never was. Sorry, what's in your hyperactive imagination just doesn't count. You have no clue what company I keep; hell, you don't even know what your own gender is.

SNIP:
Fox News Poll: Fewer Americans Believe President Obama is Patriotic
Katie Pavlich | Mar 06, 2015

• 55 SHARES

Two weeks ago former NYC Mayor Rudy Guiliani took a lot of heat from the media when he said President Obama doesn't love America during a fundraiser for Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker. It turns out, many Americans agree with Guiliani's assessment.

According to a new Fox News poll, the vast majority of Americans believe the United States is the greatest country in the world, but a smaller majority believe President Obama feels the same way.

The new poll also finds the numbers saying Obama is patriotic, honest or a strong leader have all declined in the past few years.

More Americans feel they love the United States than think Obama does: 83 percent think the U.S. is the greatest country in the world. Just 64 percent believe Obama feels the same way.

Overall, 54 percent of voters say Obama is patriotic, yet that’s down from 60 percent who felt that way in 2011. Again, party identification matters: the number of Republicans today who think the president is patriotic is down six percentage points from 2011, among independents it’s down four points and for Democrats it’s down one.

The poll shows 42 percent of voters nationally think there are “legitimate reasons to doubt” whether Obama loves America. That includes 66 percent of Republicans, 42 percent of independents and 17 percent of Democrats.

Further, the poll found a majority of Americans do not believe President Obama is honest.

ALL of it here:

Fox News Poll Fewer Americans Believe President Obama is Patriotic - Katie Pavlich

This is the most telling part of the previous post --- not counting the phrase "Fox News poll":

According to a new Fox News poll, the vast majority of Americans believe the United States is the greatest country in the world, but a smaller majority believe President Obama feels the same way.

--- in the way the first part qualifies the second. It's a crucial qualification. When your own standard is self-exalting hubris, anyone and anything that isn't equally arrogant is going to by definition fall short.

As they should. This superiority complex bullshit is just that.

Forum List

Back