BLM politics is a disaster for America- Mortgage payments on a new home have risen 90% under Biden’s presidency

A lot of the problems of today are due to Black Lives Matter type politics. And this goes back decades. With the rise of the hippie movement, rise of drug use, graffiti all over major cities. A downfall and degradation of America. The rise of the radical feminist, the radical American who believes that “the black man has it worse than the white man in 2024” when there are so many homeless white people in this country.

Perhaps the most evil belief permeating the American media in Hollywood brought to us by Rich, wealthy, black and white people who are brainwashing a tiny portion of Americans to riot like they did in 2020 is this idea that white people are privileged or black have worse than white in 2024. Such an idea is dangerous and of course has led to the problems. We have in America today.

The constant lying and ugly behavior from a tiny portion of Americans, where they call people racists with no evidence to back it up. The identity politics of BLM type Americans, who say us versus them black versus white. They don’t represent most Americans.

For much of the 20th century black and white Americans enjoyed prestigious middle-class jobs that set them for life. And today many of those jobs are simply gone due to the greed of American politicians, including Republicans. Due to their horrible leadership. Doing nothing about jobs being shipped overseas.

So I see that you failed to accept my challenge; no worries because we know that real history destroys the crap that you post.

I posted a meticulously searched story based on facts and historical records...you post you tube videos...smdh.

BTW...did this ignorant mf actually blame the hippies???...lol!

You Libtards are so damn stupid it is pitiful.

Potatohead's record is a disaster. Tremendous inflation, high cost of energy, reduced family income, soaring interest rates, tens of millions of goddamn Illegals, astronomical debt with nothing to show for it, weakened military, more COVID deaths than under Trump, increased taxes and disasters in foreign policy.

Of course you not understanding what a failure Potatohead is for this country just shows us that you ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the chandelier son no wonder you get everything wrong.
Well, I certainly can't match your financial education, training, credentialing, continuing education and practical application experience in macroeconomic analysis? That's for sure.

By the way, what IS your financial education, training, credentialing, continuing education and practical application experience in macroeconomic analysis?

:popcorn:

You Libtards are so damn stupid it is pitiful.

Potatohead's record is a disaster. Tremendous inflation, high cost of energy, reduced family income, soaring interest rates, tens of millions of goddamn Illegals, astronomical debt with nothing to show for it, weakened military, more COVID deaths than under Trump, increased taxes and disasters in foreign policy.

Of course you not understanding what a failure Potatohead is for this country just shows us that you ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the chandelier son no wonder you get everything wrong.
We are living in the greatest economic boom of your life. And yes, I know you are old.

Well, I certainly can't match your financial education, training, credentialing, continuing education and practical application experience in macroeconomic analysis? That's for sure.

By the way, what IS your financial education, training, credentialing, continuing education and practical application experience in macroeconomic analysis?

:popcorn:
Ole Potatohead has been the worst President in the history of the Republic and his dismal disasterous record proves it. You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are simply too sick in the mind in your hate for Trump to admit it.

Just go take the TDS medication your health care professional prescribed for you and then go lie down and take a nap and leave the discussion of how bad of a fuck up Potatohead has been to the adults.

Even Queer Barry warned you Moon Bats that Potatohead was a major fuck up. The only thing he ever got right. Why didn't you stupid Moon Bats listen to him?

Ole Potatohead has been the worst President in the history of the Republic and his dismal disasterous record proves it. You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are simply too sick in the mind in your hate for Trump to admit it.

Just go take the TDS medication your health care professional prescribed for you and then go lie down and take a nap and leave the discussion of how bad of a fuck up Potatohead has been to the adults.

Even Queer Barry warned you Moon Bats that Potatohead was a major fuck up. The only thing he ever got right. Why didn't you stupid Moon Bats listen to him?
So, you have none.

Okay. As expected.

IMG_0455.png

A young couple (both working $75K each) in SJ, CA but no down payment are always chasing. Almost as if the best option is to rent luxury APT (no $15K property tax etc), have no kids, travel, enjoy, career in Silicon Valley, eat out and when age 60+ discarded by society……SS stolen by DC DEM RINO, they can murder suicide and let the landlord clean it up.

enjoy the now Pricilla and Matthew. Drink, drug, rent, travel, new cars leased. Let the swarm from South America take over what you have built. Out breed even the inner city welfare Blacks who have no real career path to make big money. 7 kids is the norm they say.

So a 5.2% GDP is "one of the worst economies in American history". I see.

It was 2.3% under the Orange Lamb of God™ when the virus hit, and that's with massive help from the Fed.

This is a madness. This is a dangerous ignorance. This is a cult.
If it's so good why are more Americans worse off?

So a 5.2% GDP is "one of the worst economies in American history". I see.

It was 2.3% under the Orange Lamb of God™ when the virus hit, and that's with massive help from the Fed.

This is a madness. This is a dangerous ignorance. This is a cult.

We are living in the greatest economic boom of your life. And yes, I know you are old.

The other day I saw this Mexican family of eight fueling up their piece of shit 1985 Shebby that gets 8mpg at $5.25 a gallon…They were bitching about fuel costs, three years of 8% inflation and ridiculous interest rates…I told them…”stop your bitching, some purple hair weirdos on a website said GDP has reached 5.2% and that we are living in the greatest economic boom of our lives”…..the Humberto looked at me and said….”what the fuck is GDP and if it’s so good why the fuck am I so broke I can’t buy my weekly case of shitty Modelo/Mexican piss?”

The other day I saw this Mexican family of eight fueling up their piece of shit 1985 Shebby that gets 8mpg at $5.25 a gallon…They were bitching about fuel costs, three years of 8% inflation and ridiculous interest rates…I told them…”stop your bitching, some purple hair weirdos on a website said GDP has reached 5.2% and that we are living in the greatest economic boom of our lives”…..the Humberto looked at me and said….”what the fuck is GDP and if it’s so good why the fuck am I so broke I can’t buy my weekly case of shitty Modelo/Mexican piss?”

Things are so bad I saw a Mexican pushing an empty stroller.

What you mean to say is that home values have tripled during Biden's presidency and that American homeowners are extatic.

Time the market. Enjoy….like those in 2008-2014. That was fun times. Like the genius in 1999 crowing about getting rich…right up to the dot.com bust. Nary a peep in 2001 outa those same Asian silicon valley genius. They had to go back to work, if they could find it.

Last edited:
I view rates in the 6% to 7% range as normal, just take a look at historic mortgage rates. Interest rates had been ridiculously low ever since the 2008 Great Recession. I'm certainly glad to finally once again get a decent return on my savings.

Back in 1981 when I went looking for my first home, interest rates were at record highs. Instead of crying about it we put off home ownership for a couple of years until rates were half as much. I refinanced a few years later when rates further reduced. I put all that savings on interest towards the principal and paid off house early. With the housing bubble burst we were able to own 3 houses in 2009. Sold 2 of them off a few years later for a very nice gain.

I've had/have many complaints with Obama/Biden. But they're other than their handling of the economy.

Last edited:
You don’t have a response to these facts because there is no logical way to say the American economy is doing great today.

40% of Americans don’t own stocks. And even since 2021 the S&P 500 is up about 2%. It had a great year this year in 2023 and I suppose if some people were lucky enough to own certain stocks and had a lot invested into it they might’ve done good but if they own some of those big stocks going back to 2021 they didn’t really gain much. They might’ve even lost some money.

So you can do whatever you want. Launch personal attacks or think it’s a joke. There is no counter to the following

There you go. Getting a house is the definition of the American dream. And that is something that is out of reach for a huge number of Americans. Until that situation is rectified, somebody who claims that the American economy is doing great today is either willingly lying or is simply misinformed.

Imagine the reaction of a hard-working black or white American living in a tiny apartment or at their parents house because of inflation and high prices…., who is told by a Biden supporter “how wonderful the economy is.”

The American economy is doing far better today that at ANY point during the Trump Presidency:

• Lowest unemployment rate in 54 years
  • Highest wages in history
  • highest stock market in history'
  • Inflation rate 3.14%
  • 800,000 manufacturing jobs created under Biden
  • violent crime has reduced substantially
As for your concern that only 40% of Americans own stocks, this one is an indicator the idiocy of Republican economics. The American people have always succeeded because of their own hard work, ingenuity and skills. The nation was made "great" by people sitting home on their asses living of the labour of hard working people.

Those who simply buy stocks and then demand a good "return on investment" are what is killing the US economy. Republican tax and labour policies are now geared to reward "investment" over work.

The American people have always WORKED for their money. People don't have savings and investments in the stock market because WORKING doesn't pay enough money to live on.

A HEALTHY AND THRIVING MIDDLE CLASS IS A NECESSITY FOR A SUCCESSFUL CAPITALIST ECONOMY. REPUBLICAN TAX AND LABOUR POLICIES ARE IMPOVERISHING AND STARVING THE AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS.

Time the market. Enjoy….like those in 2008-2014. That was fun times. Like the genius in 1999 crowing about getting rich…right up to the dot.com bust. Nary a peep in 2001 outa those same Asian silicon valley genius. They had to go back to work, if they could find it.
Not hearing you praising Biden over the booming housing market.

Forum List

Back