What is the difference between Americans proud to be American and those that hate America....Knowledge!

You want to nationalize US oil production?
How does wanting to keep all oil in the USA require nationalizing US oil?

FACTUALLY.. the USA exports..Crude oil of about 3.60 million b/d accounted for 38% of total U.S. gross petroleum exports.

Now Congress should force BIDEN to refill the SPR... the SPR (authorized storage capacity of 714 million barrels)
BUT because Biden has sold off more than 40 percent of the SPR last year to help limit rising fuel prices after Russia invaded Ukraine, leaving the stockpile at its lowest levels since the early 1980s.
Biden sold off nearly half the U.S. oil reserve. Is it ready for a crisis?
BUT remember Biden's guarantee?
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

To the topic of the thread, I am a proud and patriotic American citizen. I love my country and have studied her history.

We have built something amazing. But that does not mean I do not condemn and am not ashamed of some things this nation has done. Some things should evoke shame and should be condemned.

This has NEVER been a "democracy" so just HOW was it "abandoned?"
Another moron claiming we are not a Democracy

Must be listening to the Conservative media

Democracy sounds like DEMOCRATS
Republic sounds like REPUBLICANS

Last edited:
Another moron claiming we are not a Democracy

Must be listening to the Conservative media

Democracy sounds like DEMOCRATS
Republic sounds like REPUBLICANS
And yet another Democrat moron who doesn't know that we are a Constitutional REPUBLIC and that the very WORD "democracy" appears nowhere in our founding documents.

And yet another Democrat moron who doesn't know that we are a Constitutional REPUBLIC and that the very WORD "democracy" appears nowhere in our founding documents.
Another Moron who doesn’t understand that a Republic is an execution of Democracy
The terms are not exclusive of each other

If you vote for your representatives
You are a Democracy

Well right now, the GOP is preventing Biden from being able to close the border so illegals and their drugs are coming right in and most Americans pay zero federal income taxes.
Biden opened the border by EO, he can close it by EO. Reinstate the wall construction and "Stay in Mexico"

Another Moron who doesn’t understand that a Republic is an execution of Democracy

You are a Democracy

In a democracy simple majority can vote away the rights of the minority.

In a democracy simple majority can vote away the rights of the minority.
In a pure Democracy, everything is majority rule

There is no pure Democracy on earth. Never has been.
If you vote for your representatives, you are a Democracy.
Those Representatives make up a Republic

You are a Democracy
Wrong! Another moron who doesn't know the difference between a democracy and a republic which chooses SOME of its government (not even MOST of it) via democratic means.

Last edited:

You are a Democracy
No you are a republic with democratically elected representatives.

If this were a true democracy the public would be voting on every law that would be passed, every regulation that would plague us.

but in reality Congress doesn;t give a fuck what the people think.

Why you imbeciles trust the fucking government so much is a fucking mystery to me.

Well right now, the GOP is preventing Biden from being able to close the border so illegals and their drugs are coming right in and most Americans pay zero federal income taxes.
BS, of course. Biden HAS the tools in place to close the border. He always HAS had them. He's merely chosen to ignore them.

Forum List

Back