New poll on does Obama love America

From the one who loves loves loves his country and you little people in it

SNIP'

twitter-aside.png

The Cartman Presidency: There Is No Check On President Obama

February 27, 2015 By Ben Domenech
The news this morning from the Imperial City: President Obama plans to ban certain bullets by executive action, threatening the top-selling AR-15 rifle:

“As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela's, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president…

The inexpensive 5.56 M855 ammo, commonly called lightgreen tips, have been exempt for years, as have higher-caliber ammunition that also easily pierces the type of soft armor worn by police, because it's mostly used by target shooters, not criminals. The agency proposes to reclassify it as armor-piercing and not exempt.”

Just another day in the Eric Cartman presidency. Practically speaking, today’s Left finally has the situation it wants: a sufficiently progressive president in his second term is, in effect, an unchecked dictator.

The only checks and balances the constitution provides are money, nominations, and impeachment. The political and media climate have removed impeachment as a viable option; nomination disruption is a pathetic response to a president committed to Caesarism – “oh, are you going to block my nominees to DOJ, fine I’ll just ban bullets.” That leaves funding, and Republican leaders have publicly committed themselves not to using that leverage at all.

Barack Obama is basically operating now without any congressional checks and balances whatsoever.

There is the Judiciary and nothing else preventing him from doing anything he wants. And there is no reason to believe he will abide by court rulings. Federal law is such a thicket now, and litigation so complicated, that for every door the Courts choose to close, there are dozens of cracked-open windows the Executive can try to pry open.

It’s a game of constitutional whack-a-mole, and by the time the court rulings come down, you have to deal with the consequences of the illegal steps the president has taken in the meantime.

ALL of it here:
The Cartman Presidency There Is No Check On President Obama

SNIP'

twitter-aside.png

The news this morning from the Imperial City: President Obama plans to ban certain bullets by executive action, threatening the top-selling AR-15 rifle:

“As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela's, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president…

The inexpensive 5.56 M855 ammo, commonly called lightgreen tips, have been exempt for years, as have higher-caliber ammunition that also easily pierces the type of soft armor worn by police, because it's mostly used by target shooters, not criminals. The agency proposes to reclassify it as armor-piercing and not exempt.”

Just another day in the Eric Cartman presidency. Practically speaking, today’s Left finally has the situation it wants: a sufficiently progressive president in his second term is, in effect, an unchecked dictator.

The only checks and balances the constitution provides are money, nominations, and impeachment. The political and media climate have removed impeachment as a viable option; nomination disruption is a pathetic response to a president committed to Caesarism – “oh, are you going to block my nominees to DOJ, fine I’ll just ban bullets.” That leaves funding, and Republican leaders have publicly committed themselves not to using that leverage at all.

Barack Obama is basically operating now without any congressional checks and balances whatsoever.

There is the Judiciary and nothing else preventing him from doing anything he wants. And there is no reason to believe he will abide by court rulings. Federal law is such a thicket now, and litigation so complicated, that for every door the Courts choose to close, there are dozens of cracked-open windows the Executive can try to pry open.

It’s a game of constitutional whack-a-mole, and by the time the court rulings come down, you have to deal with the consequences of the illegal steps the president has taken in the meantime.

ALL of it here:

Does Obama know he could be playing golf in Florida? Man I can't wait until Golf season again. He is much mor benign on the golf course.

SNIP'

twitter-aside.png

ALL of it here:

Does Obama know he could be playing golf in Florida? Man I can't wait until Golf season again. He is much mor benign on the golf course.

He'll have done much damage to us and our freedoms by then. Yet they claim he loves his country and the people he WALKS right over that he Represents

The founding fathers were not liberal by todays standard.
>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
EXACTLY !!

if they were, there never would have been a Declaration Of Independence, Revolutionary War, Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the freedom for the demofools and liberliars to spew their HATE of America.

The concepts of "freedom of speech", "all men are created equal" and the idea that power derives from "We the People" are the absolute essentials of Liberalism, like it or lump it. Conservatism of the time would have kept us subjects of the King and the Church. That's what Liberalism got rid of.

You're welcome, ingrate.

You are completely wrong. Individual freedom and individual rights are conservative values that were strongly held by the founders.

:rofl:

Uh, no Sparky, not even close. These were Revolutionary ideas for their time. Conservatism of that era would have (and did) told them to sit down, STFU and pay the King's taxes. Revisionism is for scriptwriters, not message board historians. This entire country and its Constitution is the direct product of Liberalism, like it or lump it. If that doesn't sound like it makes sense, maybe you need to start questioning that Rust Limpjaw voice on your radio and admit that he and his ilk are full-o-shit demagogues with agendas.

Today's liberals want a dictatorial monarchy with Obama as king and supreme ruler.

I thought the pages of your comic book were stuck together by now. What'd you do, blo-dry 'em?

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
EXACTLY !!

if they were, there never would have been a Declaration Of Independence, Revolutionary War, Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the freedom for the demofools and liberliars to spew their HATE of America.

The concepts of "freedom of speech", "all men are created equal" and the idea that power derives from "We the People" are the absolute essentials of Liberalism, like it or lump it. Conservatism of the time would have kept us subjects of the King and the Church. That's what Liberalism got rid of.

You're welcome, ingrate.

You are completely wrong. Individual freedom and individual rights are conservative values that were strongly held by the founders.

Uh, no Sparky, not even close. These were Revolutionary ideas for their time. Conservatism of that era would have (and did) told them to sit down, STFU and pay the King's taxes. Revisionism is for scriptwriters, not message board historians. This entire country and its Constitution is the direct product of Liberalism, like it or lump it. If that doesn't sound like it makes sense, maybe you need to start questioning that Rust Limpjaw voice on your radio and admit that he and his ilk are full-o-shit demagogues with agendas.

Today's liberals want a dictatorial monarchy with Obama as king and supreme ruler.

I thought the pages of your comic book were stuck together by now. What'd you do, blo-dry 'em?

So in your small mind you think that the founders in 1776 wanted a huge, intrusive, high taxing, over regulating federal government?

I suggest that you go by your local library and check out an american history 101 textbook. You have absolutely no idea what this country was founded on.

The founders left dictatorial monarchies in europe to escape to freedom in the US. Now, you silly libs want to crown your kenyan messiah and make him the dictator and king of the USA.

Your stupidity is pathetic.

2u7p1mo.jpg

I've been in combat, and so I know when someone hates America. Obama hates America.

the lies about o'reilly have been proven to be LIES.

You haven't been paying attention. The evidence of O'Reilly's lies has piled up to the point of incontrovertibility.

Also, O'Reilly has never said that obama hates america---so you are also lying about that.

And Brian Williams never said, "Obama loves America. Trust me."

Dumbass.

Satire. Learn to recognize it.

I fully got the satire, dipshit. It was kind of lame but I got it.

O'Reilly has refuted the lies about his time in Argentina with facts, videos, and eye witness testimony.

Sorry, but you don't get to bring anyone down just because Williams was caught in a series of lies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
EXACTLY !!

You're welcome, ingrate.

So in your small mind you think that the founders in 1776 wanted a huge, intrusive, high taxing, over regulating federal government?

Link to where I even implied anything remotely resembling that is ... where?

Exactly. You can't link to your own head. And thank everything that is holey for that.

I suggest that you go by your local library and check out an american history 101 textbook. You have absolutely no idea what this country was founded on.

And I suggest you bite my crank. As I just said, you don't get to sit on the internet munching Cheetos and rewriting entire history. It's too late for that.

Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the notions, common at the time, of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings. The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,[7] while adding that governments must not violate these rights based on the social contract. Liberals opposed traditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law.

Prominent revolutionaries in the Glorious Revolution, the American Revolution, and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of what they saw as tyrannical rule.

The founders left dictatorial monarchies in europe to escape to freedom in the US. Now, you silly libs want to crown your kenyan messiah and make him the dictator and king of the USA.

Link to where I even intimated anything about "crowns", "messiahs", "dictators" or "kings" -- other than King George -- is where again?

Exactly again. This isn't the "Imagination for Dummies" class.

I'm not the one who just tried to turn American history on its ear, am I? I'm not the one who just invented whole comic book scenaria of "messiahs" and "crowns" and "keyans" [sic] and "europe" [sic], am I? Fer chrissake you can't even spell.

:eusa_hand:

Now, you silly libs want to crown your kenyan messiah and make him the dictator and king of the USA.

Yet the only people making such uninformed and preposterous claims are the pseudo-conservatives, like you.

Now, you silly libs want to crown your kenyan messiah and make him the dictator and king of the USA.

Yet the only people making such uninformed and preposterous claims are the pseudo-conservatives, like you.

Have you and your lib buddy hopstick complained about all of obama's illegal executive orders? Have you complained when he ignored our laws, tried to make new laws without congress, or misapplied existing immigration laws?

As to the definitions of liberal and conservative. They have changed over time. We have to deal with them as they are interpreted today not 250 years ago. Liberals today favor large intrusive government, high taxes, and dictatorial thought control. Hate crime legislation is a perfect example. They want to punish the criminal based on what he was thinking rather than for the criminal act. Why is it a worse crime if someone kills you because of your race than if he kills you to steal your money? Its punishment for thoughts. How can anyone support such lunacy?

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
EXACTLY !!

You're welcome, ingrate.

Exactly. You can't link to your own head. And thank everything that is holey for that.

And I suggest you bite my crank. As I just said, you don't get to sit on the internet munching Cheetos and rewriting entire history. It's too late for that.

Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the notions, common at the time, of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings. The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,[7] while adding that governments must not violate these rights based on the social contract. Liberals opposed traditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law.

Prominent revolutionaries in the Glorious Revolution, the American Revolution, and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of what they saw as tyrannical rule.

Link to where I even intimated anything about "crowns", "messiahs", "dictators" or "kings" -- other than King George -- is where again?

I'm not the one who just tried to turn American history on its ear, am I? I'm not the one who just invented whole comic book scenaria of "messiahs" and "crowns" and "keyans" [sic] and "europe" [sic], am I? Fer chrissake you can't even spell.

messiah is the word I used, and I spelled it correctly. "crown your messiah" is gramatically correct. I spelled kenyan correctly, you left out the n. europe does not have to be capitalized.

YOU are the one who cannot even spell

The gullibility of the rubes never ceases to amaze me.

The employer insurance mandate could have easily been extended by an act of Congress. So why didn't Congress do it?

Did they lose the recipe for legislative extensions? Nope. They had no problem extending the Bush tax cuts. So why didn't they extend the employer mandate? It would have taken five minutes of their time.

The Republicans didn't do so because they are playing theater for the rubes, pretending to be upset they lost the health care reform issue and that they are fighting to defend truth, justice, freedom, and apple pie.

But the truth is the Republicans abdicated the health care issue decades ago. They decided long ago to let the Democrats have this one. The Democrats had been telegraphing all that time what they would do if given a chance, and the GOP never threw up an alternative plan. Ever. Not once. Not one single comprehensive alternative reform plan.

And that's how you know they gave it to the Democrats.

But they have to pretend to be offended the Democrats have done exactly what they said they would do. They have to pretend this is an outrage that must be stopped.

So they put on a show. They don't enact fixes when needed.

They force a constitutional crisis.

That is all the Republican Party is good for these days. They have no ideas, no solutions. They just have stumbling blocks to throw in the other guy's way.

I'll let you in on another little secret the GOP keeps from you: No comprehensive piece of legislation ever written was perfect right out of the gate. Every large scale piece of legislation had bugs which do not become evident until the legislation is enacted. I'm not talking about just Democratic legislation. I'm talking all legislation. The GOP budget of 1998 STILL has bugs which require legislative fixes to this very day.

Again, Congress has had no problem enacting these fixes as needed.

All this snickering over "we won't know what is in it until we pass it" is just so much bullshit. That is true for every large piece of legislation. The unintended consequences do not manifest themselves until it is enacted. Unintended consequences, by definition, cannot be known until a law is put into action.

And then the fixes for those are passed. Usually.

Unless you are a fucking asshole who wants to manipulate the rubes and force a constitutional crisis over it. Like this batch of Republicans we have now. Playing politics at the expense of the country.

That's what is really going on kids.

Wakey wakey.

The subsidies for the federal health insurance exchange is another blazing example of Republicans playing politics at the expense of the country.

This is also something which could be averted with the stroke of a pen by Congress.

It is obvious to everyone that the federal health insurance exchange was supposed to have subsidies just like the state insurance exchanges. It would be very simple to enact a change to the ACA which would make this unequivocal.

So why don't the Republicans do it?

Because they are assholes who would rather see millions spent on court cases while they get to rent their clothes and bewail the horrible, horrible alleged violation of the Constitution it would be to allow subsidies right now the way the law is currently written.

Amnesty for illegals. There's another one.

At least 80 percent of Americans want legal status or a path to citizenship provided to illegals. At least 80 percent.

Even a majority of Republicans want legal status or a path to citizenship provided to illegals.

So why haven't the Republicans in Congress obeyed the vaunted Will of the People™? Hmmmmmm?

Because they are assholes who are terrified of a minority in their party who are unmitigated bigots. The GOP was considering immigration reform...right up until Eric Cantor lost his primary race.

Then they shit their pants and allowed the bigots to win.

Thus, whenever you hear the Republican leadership and the right wing hack media moaning about so-and-so not obeying the Will of the People™, just remember "at least 80 percent of Americans, including a majority of Republicans want illegals to get legal status" and know these assholes are raging hypocrites.

So once again, they forced a Constitutional crisis over yet another issue.

How many Constitutional crises are the Republicans going to force before the rubes finally wake up?

How many Constitutional crises are the Republicans going to force before the rubes finally wake up?
Goodness gracious and golly-gee-willickers, but I don't think you like the Republican approach to reining-in His Imperial Majesty.

Amnesty for illegals. There's another one...
Indeed.

...At least 80 percent of Americans want legal status or a path to citizenship provided to illegals. At least 80 percent...
That's not what I see in looking at recent Gallup polls, but, maybe I missed something.

...Even a majority of Republicans want legal status or a path to citizenship provided to illegals...
The Pubs want the Illegals to stay because they want the cheap labor.

The Dems want the Illegals to stay because they want legions of future grateful voters.

And the American Working Man gets screwed over in the middle... poor bastards.

...So why haven't the Republicans in Congress obeyed the vaunted Will of the People™? Hmmmmmm?...
Ummmmm... because your 80% number may not be as real as you would like us to believe?

...Because they are assholes who are terrified of a minority in their party who are unmitigated bigots. The GOP was considering immigration reform...right up until Eric Cantor lost his primary race. Then they shit their pants and allowed the bigots to win...
It is not 'bigotry' to decry the presence of 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens upon United States soil without our express and prior consent, nor to decry our government's failure to enforce its own laws and to enforce our national sovereignty on our own borders in this context.

...Thus, whenever you hear the Republican leadership and the right wing hack media moaning about so-and-so not obeying the Will of the People™, just remember "at least 80 percent of Americans, including a majority of Republicans want illegals to get legal status" and know these assholes are raging hypocrites...
What the Pubs did was to take the measure of sentiment amongst the American People, in the only poll which really and truly matters a damn - the voting booth - and adjusted their approach accordingly. Smart move.

...So once again, they forced a Constitutional crisis over yet another issue.
None of which would have been necessary if His Imperial Majesty had not tried to settle the Illegal Aliens issue a few days after the national mid-term elections (notice that he waited until after?), and thereby attempting to bypass Congress and to rule by Imperial Decree.

The Founding Fathers, in their time-tested wisdom, gave the Power of the National Purse to the US House of Representatives, as a hedge against just such autocratic measures.

Don't wanna Constitutional crisis? Simple. Stop setting the stage for one. Problem solved.

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
EXACTLY !!

You're welcome, ingrate.

Correct, the founders fought a revolutionary war to free us from precisely that form of tyranny. And you don't take up arms and fight a revolutionary war on a whim, not against England who had the strongest navy in the world and well trained officers and troops. That tells you the depth of the tyranny.

You're welcome, ingrate.

messiah is the word I used, and I spelled it correctly. "crown your messiah" is gramatically correct. I spelled kenyan correctly, you left out the n. europe does not have to be capitalized.

YOU are the one who cannot even spell

Europe is a proper noun, and therefore gets a capital. So does Kenyan, as a proper adjective.
As I said....

Forum List

Back