New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there.
I’m losing patience with liberals

I think there are 2 types:
Naive idiots and treasonists who hate their own country

Welcome.

I will say that the politics board is where people seem to "vent" a great deal.

There is a lot of misinformation and sillyness.

Other forums are a bit more considerate.

Can't say I'm ecstatic about your name, but if you plan to stay around, read the

Enjoy

Hey there.

Dennis Prager says that there are Leftists and liberals. The difference is that liberals believe in such things as freedom of speech, even if it offends them, but a Leftists wants to shout you down. censor you on social media, and destroy your reputation if they are offended.

Unfortunately, liberals vote with Leftists and are too afraid to stand up to them. In fact, Leftists have taken over the DNC and now half of Americans believe that the First Amendment should be repealed so that speech will be illegal if "offensive"

I'll give you two guesses on who decides what is offensive.

Hey there.

Welcome to the site. I DO like your choice of site name. I'm a staunch conservative, and I support our president 100%. If you have any questions about the site, send a private message to either Meister,WillHaftawaite (Spelling? I'm not sure if this is correct.), or Kat. They are THE nicest moderators on this site. Enjoy!

Hey there.

Dennis Prager says that there are Leftists and liberals. The difference is that liberals believe in such things as freedom of speech, even if it offends them, but a Leftists wants to shout you down. censor you on social media, and destroy your reputation if they are offended.

Unfortunately, liberals vote with Leftists and are too afraid to stand up to them. In fact, Leftists have taken over the DNC and now half of Americans believe that the First Amendment should be repealed so that speech will be illegal if "offensive"

I'll give you two guesses on who decides what is offensive.
EXACTLY. Prager is a GENIUS.

Hey there. I’m losing patience with liberals I think there are 2 types: Naive idiots and treasonists who hate their own country

Welcome, DR. In memory of a past member, let me offer you some donuts and a cup of hot coffee with a shot of Tennessee bourbon.

Cake-Donuts-11FG.jpg

You couldn't pick a better time to be losing patience with radical progressives / leftists, to be fair, not all true liberals are bad. Also beware the RINOs here in sheep's clothing who make a show of telling you what a staunch conservative they are, then reveal their true nature by their actions.

:welcome: DemonRat Hater

Hey there.

Please don't hesitate on telling us how you feel... Just not in this thread, as it is a rule thing for introduction type threads...

Oh by the way, I agree...
Right.

Rule breaking is not allowed, unless...........well...............you know

:welcome: DemonRat Hater

Hey there.

Please don't hesitate on telling us how you feel... Just not in this thread, as it is a rule thing for introduction type threads...

Oh by the way, I agree...
I’m 30 yrs old. Grew up in NJ/NY and live in Florida.

For all my life i never cared for politics I thought politics was boring and that most politicians were corrupt. Although I did have somewhat of a mindset that democrats were “good” and republicans were “evil”. I’m not sure where it came from but o first got into politics by watching “house of cards” and I remember thinking “why is Kevin spacey a Democrat, aren’t the Republicans the sleazy ones?”

then I tuned into the first republican debate of the 2016 election. I don’t remember why I watched it but I was blown away by Trump. He exposed and embarrassed all the republicans. He left them speechless and I was falling out of my seat laughing.

everything he said I agreed with and he actually had ideas and solutions rather than the typical “I’m good and care about people approach”.

I thought Trump was a high risk/high reward candidate and also thought that if he became president the news would be more entertaining than any show or movie on television.

boy was I right.

I thought politicians were corrupt, but I didn’t think they were on the level they’ve been exposed on today.

I’m learning that yes I am privileged, but not because I’m white.I live in the greatest country. Freedom is at stake and only 1 person is standing in the way from it being taken from me.
FA692566-A5FE-46C2-B339-5A6484E8AC2D.jpeg

Last edited:
I was blown away by Trump. He exposed and embarrassed all the republicans. He left them speechless and I was falling out of my seat laughing. everything he said I agreed with and he actually had ideas and solutions rather than the typical “I’m good and care about people approach”.

Trump DOES have that intuitive ring of honesty in cutting right through the crap rather than playing the game. Almost like a real person you might meet on the street and have lunch with. That's why people like him.

You can learn stuff from this forum and say just about anything you want. It's the only one I spend any time on.

I think we shouldn't be judged if we're born left or right. I don't understand the debate... I'm ambidextrous, I can go both ways! I can throw (and hit) a baseball each way, with no problem. I can write each way with no problem. Except sex, I tend to use my right hand, that's the single way. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back