Zone1 I shouldn't have lost patience with this poster, Votto

My love for LED's and hate for electric stove tops, furnaces, water heaters, etc has nothing to do with AGW. That's what you do. I select the best product for the job.
Sure, ya do.

You never heard of an induction stove have you. Just blow right past heat pumps…

You’re a conservative old guy who hasn’t had an original thought in about 20 years thanks to phax opinion channel.

Sure, ya do.

You never heard of an induction stove have you. Just blow right past heat pumps…

You’re a conservative old guy who hasn’t had an original thought in about 20 years thanks to phax opinion channel.
Who makes $200 an hour :)

You are wasting your time trying to show me the truth about Francis, which I have known ever since he became... whatever. Don't call him the pope because he is NOT. He has usurped the office of the papacy just as briben has usurped the WH.

You would be far more believable if you would just call that heretic Francis... or maybe Bergoglio even
So, at least we can both agree that he is heretical.

But like it or not, he is the Pope.

How must the church be reformed to give it authenticity again?

And why do you target me instead of the Pope?

So, at least we can both agree that he is heretical.

But like it or not, he is the Pope.

How must the church be reformed to give it authenticity again?

And why do you target me instead of the Pope?
you just can't write a post w/o insulting the one you address it to, can you?

I will ignore the last sentence.

He is NOT the pope. Like I've said and others have said, NON-Catholics infiltrated at Vatican II, had been working on doing so for centuries... took over the Vatican after Pius XII died. They are NOT popes anymore than Briben is the true president.

Forum List

Back