A question for Elchorizo et al regarding grooming/pedophilia/child sexual assault comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a poster supports introducing materials to prepubescent boys that teach them how to give blow jobs and how to hook up with men for anonymous sex, they are supporting grooming.

If they oppose such behavior, they aren't.
So you're saying every devout Christian should be banned?

Because
What they say and what they do...

1706827499906.png

elchorizo

I think it would be helpful to get clarification on this issue.

While I think such comments should be MUCH more tightly moderated, or perhaps forbidden entirely, the reality is that the forum contains THOUSANDS of posts containing references to these issues.

Most of these posts - 99% or more I'd say - consist of conservatives/Christians falsely claiming that Democrats/liberals/LGBTQ+ folk are attempting to groom children in various ways so that these children can be raped/mutilated by these alleged groomers.

In most instances, those who refute this bizarre claim are accused of supporting/promoting child grooming/mutilation/sexual assault as part of an insidious agenda.

These conservative/Christian comments are clearly within the forum's rules, as only direct accusations of pedophilia are forbidden.

Therefore, if a person from the falsely accused group - a liberal for instance - were to TRUTHFULLY point out that it is in fact conservative Christians as a group who represent the greatest danger of grooming/assaulting children, this would likewise be fully within forum rules.

Further, were this liberal to counter Christian/conservative defense or denial of this reality with the claim that said conservative/Christian was supporting/promoting such behavior, that would likewise be entirely within the forum rules, as conservatives/Christians have accused liberals, etc. of this THOUSANDS of times.

Please correct me if I've misunderstood anything.

My understanding is that there are NOT two standards at play here on the forum in which members of one group may make false and outrageous accusations aimed at members of certain other groups THOUSANDS of times, while members of these falsely accused groups may not turn the tables and engage in the same behavior, but based in truth, correct?

I look forward to a clarification of the standards being applied equally to ALL posters, and just have one more question as a side note.

If Joe says "I like to eat apples," does Joe mean that he likes to eat ALL apples, or by logical inference, only SOME apples?

Poison apples, metal apples, wax apples, wooden apples, worm-infested apples, apples dipped in sewage, radioactive and numerous other apple types would by simple logic be excluded, and Joe in fact may only be referring to SOME types of red apples, excluding MOST types of red, and ALL green and yellow.

I very much look forward to a mature discussion of these questions, although as originally noted, I feel that there should be MUCH tighter control - if not exclusion - of certain types of hyper-inflammatory comments on the forum.

Thanks! :)
First: If you're expecting balanced moderation you're in the wrong place. Many of these trolls have a mod in their back pocket.

Second: Road Apples?

There are some goddamn FREAKS on this website. Thats for sure.
Decent people know what they are. You dont have to give them a name. Just call them out for what they support.
This whole thread is a ruse.

Those who definitely DO support the sissy training of little boys want to have the rule enforced when people call them on is as if it WAS a direct accusation.

They are trying to conflate the utterly true observation of what they actually support with accusations that they are engaging in it, themselves.

It is just part of the agitprop designed to silence those who oppose this sort of child abuse.

Last edited:
This whole thread is a ruse.

Those who definitely DO support the sissy training of little boys want to have the rule enforced when people call them on is as if it WAS a direct accusation.

They are trying to conflate the utterly true observation of what they actually support with accusations that they are engaging in it, themselves.

It is just part of the agitprop designed to silence those who oppose this sort of child abuse.
So far in my dozen years here only one poster met your description and that was dealt with quickly and efficiently, the rest you asshat's accusations is done in the manner of character assassination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back