Shock poll: Biden jumps to 6 point lead against Trump

This ain't made up, Bubba.
bidenbadt2.gif

Biden's a pedo.

I bet Trump never even thought of doing anything like that.
Hilarious. Thats A stretch

Because most women are idiots.
Also, the fact remains that giving women the vote was one of the worst policy decisions in the history of the Republic.
----------------------------------------

And that recent Quinnipiac poll reveals that there is a growing gender gap between Biden's surging approval and Trump's not-so-much.

All who are surprised, raise your hand.

As the two posters quoted above -Hawk & DGS49 - amply demonstrate, -MAGA is an acronym for M-I-S-O-G-Y-N-Y.

If Trumploons can no longer hate on Bud Light, or Target stores, or MS-13, or naughty library books.....well then, what's left?

Their answer is: women.

Unhappy, unsuccessful incels could form their own party.
Well, upon reflection, they already have. It is Trumpism.

----------------------------------------

And that recent Quinnipiac poll reveals that there is a growing gender gap between Biden's surging approval and Trump's not-so-much.

All who are surprised, raise your hand.

As the two posters quoted above -Hawk & DGS49 - amply demonstrate, -MAGA is an acronym for M-I-S-O-G-Y-N-Y.

If Trumploons can no longer hate on Bud Light, or Target stores, or MS-13, or naughty library books.....well then, what's left?

Their answer is: women.

Unhappy, unsuccessful incels could form their own party.
Well, upon reflection, they already have. It is Trumpism.
Let us know when women need to register for the draft.

I'm not familiar with who is biased and who isn't but I don't see how this can be true. It says the Don is losing the female vote.

Biden is a senile pervert with 3 horrible years as president. I guess hate for the Don is more than love for the molester.
The media you use has lied to you.

/----/ According to your link, 1,650 self-identified registered voters nationwide were surveyed and President Biden received 47 percent support and former President Trump received 46 percent support.

So 47% of 1,650 registered voters, or 775 out of 160,000,000 voters, somehow represents the entire country.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHA
Oh so now polls are wrong because they don't use all the voters.. But when trump was leading in polllls they were accurate.

Life is beautiful in sheltered, all white Maine
Life and America has always been good no matter where I've lived....New Jersey, New York, Florida, Massachusetts, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, Louisiana, etc etc etc

but by far, Maine is the most beautiful state I've ever lived!

Oh so now polls are wrong because they don't use all the voters.. But when trump was leading in polllls they were accurate.
/——/ No. Polls of 1,600 registered voters is not reliable statistic, regardless who is in the lead, Besides even the poll says Dementia Joe leads by 1% or just 16 voters. The poll has a margin of error of 3.5%.
The second issue is it is too far out from the election. One month out run a poll of 3,000 LIKELY VOTERS and then you can crow if DJ is in the lead.
It’s a cheap fast poll used to generate a news headline.

/----/ Well, then look at this poll, and before you squawk FAUX NEWS LIES, it's NBC:

As the election year ramps up, former President Donald Trump leads fellow Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley in her home state of South Carolina and President Joe Biden in key swing states. Kristen Welker shares the latest on Meet the Press NOW.

/----/ OK, IM2, you convinced me that polls are accurate. I stand corrected. Oh, BTW,
1706877313036.png

/----/IM2, Thank you for educating me on how accurate the polls are. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
1706877613876.png

Let us know when women need to register for the draft.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why I should I need to do that, poster Hawk?
You don't have Google on your server?

What's your point?
Spit it out.

I'm not familiar with who is biased and who isn't but I don't see how this can be true. It says the Don is losing the female vote.

Biden is a senile pervert with 3 horrible years as president. I guess hate for the Don is more than love for the molester.
National polls are kind of worthless. We don't elect Presidents via a national popular vote so you could get every swinging dick in California to vote for you (which would sway the popular vote numbers) but you'd get no more electoral votes than if you just got 51%.

Exactly how many wars are we actually fighting. Btw, we’ve been fighting terrorism since before 911. We are the worlds MAJOR defender of the commerce shipping lanes so you can get your Chinese made goids. Yes, it requires occasional use of force. Try to get a grip on yourself.
Not working too well at Suez, is it?

Forum List

Back