Shock poll: Biden jumps to 6 point lead against Trump

National polls are kind of worthless. We don't elect Presidents via a national popular vote so you could get every swinging dick in California to vote for you (which would sway the popular vote numbers) but you'd get no more electoral votes than if you just got 51%.
/----/ Libtards will latch onto any poll that the Lame Stream Media feeds them that shows Dementia Joe with even a 1% lead. That's how desperate they are.

These polls are really a hoot. It's amazing that so many people actually trust the accuracy of them.
The polls might be 100% correct and still not give an accurate prediction of who will get elected because we dont elect Presidents via a popularity contest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why I should I need to do that, poster Hawk?
You don't have Google on your server?

What's your point?
Spit it out.
The point is women don’t have to fight in our wars, so why should they get to vote?

Maybe if they serve they can earn that right.

Because that's not the standard for being a human being or American citizen.

Goddamn dude. You're not even hiding the crazy anymore, are ya?
Yea well look where allowing women vote has led us. We now allow the butchering of children in the name of “transgenderism” and celebrate homosexuality and lust for an entire month.

Yea well look where allowing women vote has led us. We now allow the butchering of children in the name of “transgenderism” and celebrate homosexuality and lust for an entire month.
Hahaha. Wow.

You are dissociative. You are linking ideas that are not linked. That is not a good mental health sign.

I'm not familiar with who is biased and who isn't but I don't see how this can be true. It says the Don is losing the female vote.

Biden is a senile pervert with 3 horrible years as president. I guess hate for the Don is more than love for the molester.
I'm not familiar with who is biased and who isn't but I don't see how this can be true. It says the Don is losing the female vote.

Biden is a senile pervert with 3 horrible years as president. I guess hate for the Don is more than love for the molester.

True in general election but T winning all the key states

Americans are worse off now than ever before and you say it's great?
Yes, you said that already and I explained why I don't think it is true.

Repeating the same thing instead of being able to construct an argument for your position tells me you have no argument, you're just repeating it because of your political views. Your "worse off" take doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Fuck off bitch, you ain't gaslightin' very many people with that garbage. They see what's happening.
Yes, it must be frustrating for you getting murdered in here while your chimp-like low IQ limits you to just repeating the same thing over and over instead of forming a coherent response supporting your position. The insults are all you have, which is kind of funny and you should feel bad.

"The point is women don’t have to fight in our wars, so why should they get to vote?"

And men who fail their military physicals? ("No vote for you. Next!)
Men who who are doctors, clergy, students, or in critical industries or positions? ("No vote for you. Next!")

I read on this venue that MAGA is an acronym for Misogyny.
There's some truthiness in that.

Yes, you said that already and I explained why I don't think it is true.

Repeating the same thing instead of being able to construct an argument for your position tells me you have no argument, you're just repeating it because of your political views. Your "worse off" take doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Yes, it must be frustrating for you getting murdered in here while your chimp-like low IQ limits you to just repeating the same thing over and over instead of forming a coherent response supporting your position. The insults are all you have, which is kind of funny and you should feel bad.
Housing prices vs. income, you fucking moron:

And then there's this:

Money is inflated 17% now over when Biden took office.

Not only that, but food, fuel, and electricity cost a bigger percentage of peoples' income as well.

So take your "Everything is fine, I just don't see it" bullshit and cram it up your ass sideways, you little turd.

And then there's this:

Not only that, but food, fuel, and electricity cost a bigger percentage of peoples' income as well.

So take your "Everything is fine, I just don't see it" bullshit and cram it up your ass sideways, you little turd.

Of course all your foolish charts are out dated. Aamof, they show all the rates coming down. You have no problem being dishonest do you.

And then there's this:

Of course all your foolish charts are out dated. Aamof, they show all the rates coming down. You have no problem being dishonest do you.
It's current up to last October.

Who's being dishonest here, hmm? Bah! That's not the right chart. 1 min.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back