Zone1 Hey, everyone! Newbie here with a question to the forum vets.

Only completely irredeemable shitheads get banned here. They need the traffic. This is an old forum. They're not trying to run anybody off.

Now I'm getting messages that state my posts are awaiting moderator approval? Is there some extra unwritten rule somewhere that I'm breaking? I'm honestly trying to operate within the rules here though it seems I'm crossing some line somewhere?
New members that start out the gate posting a thread are usually flagged for approval by the forum software. Getting approved can take a little time depending on how much gasoline is being thrown onto a fire that is already out of hand. Mods are volunteers and get paid with hate, disdain, and random beat downs by forum members. We do have lives and several of us work in the real world as well.

New members that start out the gate posting a thread are usually flagged for approval by the forum software. Getting approved can take a little time depending on how much gasoline is being thrown onto a fire that is already out of hand. Mods are volunteers and get paid with hate, disdain, and random beat downs by forum members. We do have lives and several of us work in the real world as well.

If it makes you feel better, I don't hate you, I don't even know you, and I don't think I've ever given a beat down to a Mod...

If it makes you feel better, I don't hate you, I don't even know you, and I don't think I've ever given a beat down to a Mod...

I don't hate Aye either, but do you want a gold star or a cookie or something? Nobody cares.

Dude, the damn things have slanted horizontal louvers in them that emit a strange neuropathic oxidizer.

How can you say that? Let alone spell all of that or even have a clue what that is?

On my home planet we receive special training for such things using a hydroxinated precordial modulated triflexinated cranial mop.

Can somebody please translate? Oh and Mikey, how much eggnog have you had there so far today buddy?

Well thankfully I have the power of not having to know then.

TSDLOAN_EC083_H-1200x832.jpg

Forum List

Back