Nato has been quietly surrounding Russia with medium range missile batteries....what did you think was going to happen?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
If China suddenly annexed California and started to set up medium range land rocketry....do you think we would just sit idly by and do nothing? Nato is looking at Ukraine for a number or reasons the least of which is the false claim of protecting democracy. Ukraine is relatively rich in natural resources, particularly in mineral deposits. Although oil and natural gas reserves in the country are largely exhausted, it has other important energy sources, such as coal, hydroelectricity and nuclear-fuel raw materials. This all spells power and influence to whoever controls it and the European Bankers who drive the wars and the politics of that region are well aware of it. Once within their grasp those resources will do nothing at all for the people who live there and everything for the greedy little pocketbooks of the financial rapists who seek to absorb it under the pretext of white knight chivalry....what a joke. Additionally NATO...not content to simply abide by their original non aggress on agreement has been actively proselytizing in that region and using covert and even lethal means to sculpt the poultices of the area to their own liking in an attempt to conquer it from within. The interests of the People of Ukraine will be better served if their nation is protected from the financial vampires who are targeting them right now. Sure....Russia is not a democracy....but if the Ukrainians think for one foolish moment that NATO is offering them that. They need to think again....it is not.

JO

If China suddenly annexed California and started to set up medium range land rocketry....do you think we would just sit idly by and do nothing? Nato is looking at Ukraine for a number or reasons the least of which is the false claim of protecting democracy. Ukraine is relatively rich in natural resources, particularly in mineral deposits. Although oil and natural gas reserves in the country are largely exhausted, it has other important energy sources, such as coal, hydroelectricity and nuclear-fuel raw materials. This all spells power and influence to whoever controls it and the European Bankers who drive the wars and the politics of that region are well aware of it. Once within their grasp those resources will do nothing at all for the people who live there and everything for the greedy little pocketbooks of the financial rapists who seek to absorb it under the pretext of white knight chivalry....what a joke. Additionally NATO...not content to simply abide by their original non aggress on agreement has been actively proselytizing in that region and using covert and even lethal means to sculpt the poultices of the area to their own liking in an attempt to conquer it from within. The interests of the People of Ukraine will be better served if their nation is protected from the financial vampires who are targeting them right now. Sure....Russia is not a democracy....but if the Ukrainians think for one foolish moment that NATO is offering them that. They need to think again....it is not.

JO
...and why the hell do think we have rockets surrounding them? Do you see rockets on Canada's border? Now ask yourself, what is the difference between Canada and Russia? Is one a historically evil tyrannical communist government who murders people at will, while the other is not?

...and why the hell do think we have rockets surrounding them? Do you see rockets on Canada's border? Now ask yourself, what is the difference between Canada and Russia? Is one a historically evil tyrannical communist government who murders people at will, while the other is not?
I think you are confusing the former Soviet Regime which is now gone with the current one. Putin cannot actually afford to go to war but that's not what he's doing.....if you look honestly at the situation NATO has forced Russian to defend itself and THAT"s what they are doing. I am aware of what Putin is....but I am also aware of what NATO used to be and what it has become......

Canada needs rockets on their border...Canadian Rockets facing south....frankly.

I think you are confusing the former Soviet Regime which is now gone with the current one. Putin cannot actually afford to go to war but that's not what he's doing.....if you look honestly at the situation NATO has forced Russian to defend itself and THAT"s what they are doing. I am aware of what Putin is....but I am also aware of what NATO used to be and what it has become......
What is Russia defending itself from exactly?

Because the Soviet Regime was dangerous but the current one never invaded anyone?
Crimea was the inevitable reaction of trying to deny Putin access to his only naval base in the area.....once again I don't defend totalitarianism I am merely observing that NATO seems to have become its own form of totalitarian thought. We should absolutely not commit anything at all to NATO until we are completely assured of their real intentions....to date I can see nothing to justify their lack of good faith to the original NATO agreements other than being driven by greed and regional ambitions.

JO
what has NATO annexed?

Russia's strategic defense conundrum is geographic. You just have to look at history to understand it.

They feel they need that buffer to protect their infrastructure. That in the event of an invasion they will have the ability to trade land for time to mount adequate defense of their main population centers in Western Russia...

You can trace this current conflict directly back to Hillary and the Democrats fanning the flames of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA...

Russia's strategic defense conundrum is geographic. You just have to look at history to understand it.

They feel they need that buffer to protect their infrastructure. That in the event of an invasion they will have the ability to trade land for time to mount adequate defense of their main population centers in Western Russia...

You can trace this current conflict directly back to Hillary and the Democrats fanning the flames of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA...

Additionally there is a large population in Ukraine that are Russian Nationals that are not against reunifying with Russia. Putin is not Stalin...that doesn't make him an Angel but he is still not Stalin. If Ukraine continues on this way they will need protection from the mineral rapists who are waiting to swoop in and plunder the place with no regard for the welfare of the citizens. If NATO de-escalates Putin will also IMO.....with a sigh of relief to boot.

JO

If it talks like the old soviet, tries to walk like the old soviet, rattles it's sabers and threatens invasion like the old soviet, wants to be buffered by controlled satellite countries like the old soviet, it probably want to go back to being the old soviet.

Forum List

Back