Colonel Vindman goes after Trump

Nevermind the lawsuit, I saw and heard this person during the Impeachment, my first question was, "how in the F did THAT guy become a colonel"?

If I were China or Russia and saw that guy introduced as a Colonel, I would have immediately drew up plans for the next invasion in my orbit of influence.

Last edited:
Nevermind the lawsuit, I saw and heard this person during the Impeachment, my first question was, "how in the F did THAT guy become a colonel"?

If I were China or Russia and saw that guy introduced as a Colonel, I would have immediately drew up plans for the next invasion in my neighbourhood of influence.

He ate his way up the chain of command.

He ate his way up the chain of command.
It wasn't just his look, it was how flakey he sounded. I don't like strong armed leaders, but, in my eyes a leader needs to be competent and natural as a leader. Maybe one who excelled in school, did well in sports or possessed innovative thinking.

This guy seemed like a career public servant who received his place based on tenure, not achievement.

Last edited:

We need more of this, people standing up to the twice impeached Donald flush-a-lot!

Of course, Trump loves confrontation and law suits, so this should be right up his alley.
What's the difference between Lt Col Vindman and Johnny Walker?

Johnny Walker was working for the Soviets.

Vindman was working for the Democrats.

They were both spies.

It wasn't just his look, it was how flakey he sounded. I don't like strong armed leaders, but, in my eyes a leader needs to be competent and natural as a leader. Maybe one who excelled in school, did well in sports or possessed innovative thinking.

This guy seemed like a career public servant who received his place based on tenure, not achievement.
When I was in the Army Vindman would have been court-martialed and sent to Leavenworth to break rocks for the rest of his life.
But he was working for the Democrats.....so they gave him immunity.

We need more of this, people standing up to the twice impeached Donald flush-a-lot!

Of course, Trump loves confrontation and law suits, so this should be right up his alley.
This moron who said he was more concerned about Ukraine than his own country?

Figures you would support a treasonous faggot.

shockedcanadian
I don't know about the Canadian military but some incompetent asses with loads of contacts can get high up in the military.

A Colonel isn't that high up but he does have some power. Vindiman is an ass but probably has good contacts higher up.

Forum List

Back