Nato has been quietly surrounding Russia with medium range missile batteries....what did you think was going to happen?

Canada needs rockets on their border...Canadian Rockets facing south....frankly.
Yes, Canadian truckers can distribute them along that border.

Oh, wait . . .

I don't know, or much care, what's going on in Russia and Ukraine. So long as we don't spend American blood and treasure trying to affect the outcome.

If China suddenly annexed California and started to set up medium range land rocketry....do you think we would just sit idly by and do nothing? Nato is looking at Ukraine for a number or reasons the least of which is the false claim of protecting democracy. Ukraine is relatively rich in natural resources, particularly in mineral deposits. Although oil and natural gas reserves in the country are largely exhausted, it has other important energy sources, such as coal, hydroelectricity and nuclear-fuel raw materials. This all spells power and influence to whoever controls it and the European Bankers who drive the wars and the politics of that region are well aware of it. Once within their grasp those resources will do nothing at all for the people who live there and everything for the greedy little pocketbooks of the financial rapists who seek to absorb it under the pretext of white knight chivalry....what a joke. Additionally NATO...not content to simply abide by their original non aggress on agreement has been actively proselytizing in that region and using covert and even lethal means to sculpt the poultices of the area to their own liking in an attempt to conquer it from within. The interests of the People of Ukraine will be better served if their nation is protected from the financial vampires who are targeting them right now. Sure....Russia is not a democracy....but if the Ukrainians think for one foolish moment that NATO is offering them that. They need to think again....it is not.

JO

I had a faint memory that this story has been ongoing for a long time.
What is happening now is Wag The Dog.

It is so fascinating to see the on the ground effects on Americans of Putin's propaganda apparatus. We literally have millions of idiot Americans blaming Biden and the West for Putin's aggression. Amazing.
It’s almost unbelievable that so many could be so thoroughly misled. I don’t see a way back for these morons. It has changed my view of America permanently. It’s a shame really.

That's outrageous!

Millions of idiot Americans are only allowed to blame Republicans and the West for Putin's aggression.
Totally!

Man, I love retarded strawmen. Saves me so much effort of doing things like "thinking" and "being a normal adult".

Thanks!

But really, I only blame one person: Putin.

Surrounding Russia" The weak sisters in NATO spent four years whining about Trump's demand that they pay their share in NATO's defenses. Since Biden has apparently gone into hiding for the duration it seems that the weak sisters are on their own.

Surrounding Russia" The weak sisters in NATO spent four years whining about Trump's demand that they pay their share in NATO's defenses. Since Biden has apparently gone into hiding for the duration it seems that the weak sisters are on their own.
You have no idea what you are talking about

If China suddenly annexed California and started to set up medium range land rocketry....do you think we would just sit idly by and do nothing? Nato is looking at Ukraine for a number or reasons the least of which is the false claim of protecting democracy. Ukraine is relatively rich in natural resources, particularly in mineral deposits. Although oil and natural gas reserves in the country are largely exhausted, it has other important energy sources, such as coal, hydroelectricity and nuclear-fuel raw materials. This all spells power and influence to whoever controls it and the European Bankers who drive the wars and the politics of that region are well aware of it. Once within their grasp those resources will do nothing at all for the people who live there and everything for the greedy little pocketbooks of the financial rapists who seek to absorb it under the pretext of white knight chivalry....what a joke. Additionally NATO...not content to simply abide by their original non aggress on agreement has been actively proselytizing in that region and using covert and even lethal means to sculpt the poultices of the area to their own liking in an attempt to conquer it from within. The interests of the People of Ukraine will be better served if their nation is protected from the financial vampires who are targeting them right now. Sure....Russia is not a democracy....but if the Ukrainians think for one foolish moment that NATO is offering them that. They need to think again....it is not.

JO
Follow

The

Money

It is ALWAYS the motive.

Forum List

Back