Nah the Media isnt

Oh dear, the poor bottled blonde bombshell. Standing up on that podium trying to defend the indefensible isn't fun after a while, is it? Why would reporters ask a President's press secretary questions about local issues such as shootings? Could it be that they just don't want to give her a platform to start spouting administration division pimping talking points? Or maybe they want to ask questions about the guy that...you know, they are there to ask questions about. His beliefs, his words, his state of mind, the reason why he'd jump in the middle of a NASCAR issue? (psst...division pimping). I have to hand it to her. I thought she'd crack by now. I didn't think the Fox News style of holding these conferences would go over well for very long. You can see it in her responses. It's wearing her out.

That blonde dunce works for the biggest race-pimp this country has ever seen.

Oh dear, the poor bottled blonde bombshell. Standing up on that podium trying to defend the indefensible isn't fun after a while, is it? Why would reporters ask a President's press secretary questions about local issues such as shootings? Could it be that they just don't want to give her a platform to start spouting administration division pimping talking points? Or maybe they want to ask questions about the guy that...you know, they are there to ask questions about. His beliefs, his words, his state of mind, the reason why he'd jump in the middle of a NASCAR issue? (psst...division pimping). I have to hand it to her. I thought she'd crack by now. I didn't think the Fox News style of holding these conferences would go over well for very long. You can see it in her responses. It's wearing her out.

Wow, local issue? George Floyd should have been a local issue, Bubba Wallace should have been a local issue, the rioting/looting/protesting was a local issue, CHAZ/CHOP was a local issue.

A glaring evil of the entire political left in today's America: complete disregard for the lives of our children; children of any creed or color. As evidenced in the democrats' collective glee for the mass murder of both the unborn in the mother's womb and the innocent baby gunned down on the street. Behold the democrats' cult of child murder in full operation.

That blonde dunce works for the biggest race-pimp this country has ever seen.
You said I was racist too. When I asked how? Show proof, you back peddled and said I was anti black. When I asked how, please show proof. You cowered and said “your posts”. So how is a Trump racist? I ask Again.

Wasn’t the Floyd death a “local issue”?

She is correct.
The Democrats/Press really don't care about minorities other than exploiting them for political usage.

BLM ignores thousands of black on black murders every year. We repeat it over and over. They are fake. They are bullshit. They are Marxists looking to bring down the American government and they are using you stupid shits to do their bidding. Way to go assholes...you took your first few steps to a mass grave.

Will the NBA or Queen James put the name of David Dorn or any of the young black children killed this past weekend on their jerseys or the court? No. Why? Because it doesn’t fit the narrative and they can’t profit from it. Guess those black lives don’t matter.

Fascist Barbie doesn't like getting asked about her boss's tweets.

“Has @BubbaWallace apologized to all of those great NASCAR drivers & officials who came to his aid, stood by his side, & were willing to sacrifice everything for him, only to find out that the whole thing was just another HOAX?” Trump wrote on Twitter. “That & Flag decision has caused lowest ratings EVER!”

Fascist Barbie doesn't like getting asked about her boss's tweets.

“Has @BubbaWallace apologized to all of those great NASCAR drivers & officials who came to his aid, stood by his side, & were willing to sacrifice everything for him, only to find out that the whole thing was just another HOAX?” Trump wrote on Twitter. “That & Flag decision has caused lowest ratings EVER!”
What was wrong with that Tweet? So anyone who has a disparate opinion from you is a fascist? Good to know since that’s what makes YOU a fascist.

Forum List

Back