Zone1 Vatican warning "Germanys Synodal way" poses "threat to Unity of the Church"

Finally the Pope speaks a message "that church teaching cannot be changed" ...

A coward without name wrote something in Rome who likes to end the discussions about the future of the church in Germany. One thing is for sure clear to me in this context: The future of the Catholic Church in Germany will be a future without discrimination of women and laymen - or it will be no future but only a dead everlasting past full of not corrected mistakes and problems.

A coward without name wrote something in Rome who likes to end the discussions about the future of the church in Germany. One thing is for sure clear to me in this context: The future of the Catholic Church in Germany will be a future without discriminaion of women and laymen - or it will be no future but only a dead everlasting past full of not corrected mistakes and problems.
to me women who want to be priests are like transgenders, they also want to be in the role of males. I visited a church mass in austria, and there was a pastoral assistent a woman, and she out of protest went to rome by feet or pilgrimage to protest against discrimination of women, basically the priest assisted her in doing the mass, it was her who did the mass and she prayed to the holy spirit as female, as spirit mother, and to god as mother godess etc. "Heillige Geistin" usw. That was pagan, and certainly not catholic, so it happens already, it was her last mass in this location, because she went out of protest to rome on pilgrimage. I knew it will be this way but was there as send by God so there will be a real presence of the holy spirit in this black mass.

to me women who want to be priests are like ...

Experiment by thoughts:

(1) Hildegard von Bingen gave me the body of Christ, who is the son of god father and who could also be called the son of god mother. Consequence: I'm today the most famous man of the Middle Ages because I told everyone proudly I got the communion from Hildegard.

(2) A male priest gave me the communion in the 21st century. I read some hours later in a newspaper what crimes this man had done. I went directly into my bathroom because I got sick and had to throw up.

-----

I suggest to you to stop your wrong automatisms and to start to think.

Last edited:
I visited a church mass in austria, and there was a pastoral assistent a woman, and she out of protest went to rome by feet or pilgrimage to protest against discrimination of women, basically the priest assisted her in doing the mass, it was her who did the mass and she prayed to the holy spirit as female, as spirit mother, and to god as mother godess etc. "Heillige Geistin" usw. That was pagan,

No. That was a funny use of the German language - that's all. When we say "god father" for example then this not means god has a male sex or a female sex or nothing of both or both. God could be for example a male mother for little seahorses when he speaks in the logos of seahorses with them. Or a female seahorse father. Why not? The important word is "for them". This gives the color of the logos searhorses are able to understand.

If I would be a woman I'm very sure I would "think" or "feel" - like a kind of background color of my own person - the Holy Spirit is a "female" spirit. And somehow is god this when he commmunicates. In whatever "logos" god really is speaking - you understand it in your "language" - in your way to be. As this lady did do. It is important to learn to listen and to ask the good questions. You had to speak with her and she had perhaps easily been able to explain to you why she used the expression "Heilige Geistin" instead of "Heiliger Geist". "Heilige Geistin" sounds funny - that's my only problem with such an expression.

and certainly not catholic,

As far as I know you never found out whether you are a Catholic on your own - you are always seeking in many worlds. And now you know very clear here who is not a Catholic? The problem is the Catholic church lost in the last 400 years about 80% of the Catholics of Germany. I do not think she is able to say "We made everything well. It are only the German Catholics who are the problem".

so it happens already, it was her last mass in this location,

?

because she went out of protest to rome on pilgrimage.

?

I knew it will be this way but was there as send by God so there will be a real presence of the holy spirit in this black mass.

A "black mass" has absolutelly nothing to do with this what you described.

Last edited:
No. That was a funny use of the German language - that's all. When we say "god father" for example then this not means god has a male sex or a female sex or nothing of both or both. God could be for example a male mother for little seahorses when he speaks in the logos of seahorses with them. Or a female father. Why not? The important word is "for them".

If I would be a woman I'm very sure I would "think" or "feel" - like a kind of background color of my own person - the Holy Spirit is a "female" spirit. And somehow is god so when he commmunicates. In whatever "logos" god really is speaking - you understand it in your "language" - in your way to be. As this lady did do. IT's i9ormtat to learn to listen and to ask. YOu ahd to soeka wth her adn she had perasjo esiyl been a leot exölaoan to you why shje use the exyisworns "Heiliege Geistin" instead of "Heiliger Geist". "Heilige Geistin" sounds funny - that's my only problem with such an expression.

As far as I know you never found out whether you are a Catholic on your own - you are always seeking in many worlds. And now you know very clear here who is not a Catholic? The problem is tthe Catholic church lost in the last 400 years 80% of the Catholics of Germany. I do not think she is able to say "We made everything well. It are only the German Catholics who are the problem".

?

?

A "black mass" has absolutelly nothing to do with this what you described.
I have nothing against Germans, nor is it only the Germans. There is American Jesuit Father, who is LGBTQ priest and also says LGBTQ should be blessed same sex marriage etc. I do think that he is just as problematic as any german who says that.

I have nothing against Germans, nor is it only the Germans. There is American Jesuit Father, who is LGBTQ priest and also says LGBTQ should be blessed same sex marriage etc.

And what is the problem to bless people who like to live together in a long term partnership - competelly independent whatever they think about whatever form of sex - real or unreal - which they have or not have on their own?

I do think that he is just as problematic as any german who says that.

It had been the mainstream of the Catholic Church in Germany who had been attacked from "Rome" - in an article which was not signed from the author. That's an extreme effrontery. And it's also lousy that "Rome" - whoever this is - ignores the Catholic laymen of Germany. The people here try to find good ways for a stable future of the church. They are no ones enemies.

Last edited:
And what is the problem to bless people who like to live tguterher in a long term partnership - competelly independent whatever they think about whatever form of sex - real or unreal - they have on their own?

It had been the mainstream of the Catholic Church in Germany who had been attacked from "Rome" - in an article which was not signed from the author.

I think the Bible is clear on homosexuality. Did you ever read the Bible? I studied a bit Catholic Theology and in one part they told me "The Bible is the main fundament of the Church, and very important". Do you think the Bible should be editet to fit politically correct speech and thought? Do you think the Bible should be rewritten?

I think the Bible is clear on homosexuality.

The word "homosexuality" is from the year 186x. You prefer to be indoctrinated from special political ideas in this context. I never had problems with homosexuals which had to do with their homosexuality.

Did you ever read the Bible?

Did you ever study the forms how English propagandists speak nonsense? The bible is by the way "only" a book about god and not a god.

I studied a bit Catholic

You studied what?

Theology and in one part they told me "The Bible is the main fundament of the Church, and very important".

You learned something what's wrong. The bible is not the main fundament of the church. We lived hundreds of years without bible. God is the main fundament. We made the bible on reason to avoid confusion.

Do you think the Bible should be editet to fit politically correct speech and thought?

Do you think you are able to manipulate me politically with a religious clownery?

Do you think the Bible should be rewritten?

Do you think you are an idiot? Let it be to speak with such empty phrases and in such an impertinent way with me.

The word "homosexualirty" is from the year 186x. You prefer to be indoctrinated from special political ideas in this context. I never had problems with homosexuals which had to do with their homosexuality.

Did you ever study the forms hown Englosh propagandosts speak nonsense? The bible is by the way "only" a book about god and not a god.

You studied what?

You learned something what's wrong. The bible is not the main fundament of the church. We lived hundreds of years without bible. God is the main fundament.

Do you think you aer able to manipolaze me politically with a religious clownery?

Do you think you are an idiot? Let it be to speak with such empty phrases in such an impertinent way with me.

God revealed himself in the Bible, the main revealation is in the Bible, thats why it is important. Do you believe the Bible is of any importance, and I have a feeling your God is transgender not the same God as my God. Because my God is Jesus Christ the Lord of Lords the King of Kings. Your God seems to be Transgender, thats why you said it doesnt matter if God is the mother spirit or the holy spirit etc.

God revealed himself in the Bible, the main revealation is in the Bible, thats why it is important. Do you believe the Bible is of any importance, and I have a feeling your God is transgender not the same God as my God. Because my God is Jesus Christ the Lord of Lords the King of Kings. Your God seems to be Transgender, thats why you said it doesnt matter if God is the mother spirit or the holy spirit etc.

Mortimer- you are totally weird!

Forum List

Back