my personal observations for $15 an hour minimum

The only problem I have with Chick-Fil-A is that every location here seems crowded nonstop. I'm glad they're doing well, but I don't like their food to the point that I'm willing to wait in line for a half hour. They could probably double their locations here and still make a killing.
The Chic Fil A's around my area are at least 30 minutes away, and the neighborhood i live it, could use one. So i have applied and gone through the third process of the application, waiting to see if i get a 4th round. I dont really need the money, but thought it would be something i always wanted to do, run my franchise to help out young kids and senior citizens...Of course then the area would have plenty of customers, as it would be the only local one within 25 miles.
Yeah, I think my city has probably between 10 and 15 locations. They space them out well, but they might be spacing them out too much. I'm sure the franchise owners don't mind though.

..well, for a long time, many times when I go to the fast food place, they get a SIMPLE order wrong!!!!!
..I just went today and the clerk was an IDIOT!!!
--I waited a long time before they responded to me--and there were no other customers
--I said I wanted 2 burgers.....and then no answer...then he asked if I wanted something else-so I told him fries and a shake
--THEN he said ''just a minute'''
THEN he asked for the coupon code--and
--THEN he asked AGAIN what were extras I ordered
etc
--a complete IDIOT ..and they want the employers to be forced to pay more to IDIOTS????!!!! to do a SHITTY job!!!????
Because even idiots are humans and require food, shelter, and healthcare. This should not have to be explained to a functioning adult that possesses the basic human trait of empathy. But the Trump cult abandoned this trait long ago.

Yet Xiden is jacking up taxes on the poor.
Enjoy your celebration of that. Personally, i wouldn't celebrate that. But you do you.

Really?
I must have missed my own party.
You just had it. Look how happy you were to tell that lie.

By the way: here is the source of your stupid lie. But you didn't know this, because your handlers know full well you will not research their claims.

"But after-tax incomes of low-income households would fall by about $30 on average, about 0.2 percent." (Due to increased corporate taxes)

That's $30 per year. Good talk, Russ.

So poor people dont drive?
If you believe that everyones taxes arent going to go up you're a complete moron.
I bet you believed barry when he said he was going to save you $2500 bucks on your medical every year.
Or that getting $1400 bucks is a good deal when most pay far more in taxes.
All they're doing is giving you back your own money...but just a small portion of it.

The $1.9 trillion stimulus cost every working tax payer $32,000 just so a lot of people could get $1,400. Wonder where the rest of the cash goes? How do you think someone like Joe Biden and Barry Soranto get filthy rich? Kickbacks....

I agree for the most part. The only counter is that illegal labor keeps wages down here. If we'd actually do something to hold employers of illegals accountable, wages would naturally rise over time.

Instead, with illegal labor, wage depression has happened to many industries.
Isnt it the government responsibility to keep illegals from working? You know E-verify? Again, the failure of the government is why the US citizen always gets screwed. Just some prog slaves are too stupid to understand this.
Oh I agree, but the problem is that powerful interests that manipulate both parties prefer the steady flow of illegal labor. Trump did make a few moves to deal with this, but even he didn't focus much on the employer side of things.

Ultimately, the illegals only come here because there are jobs here. If no one employed them, they wouldn't come (aside from the kids coming).

The only problem I have with Chick-Fil-A is that every location here seems crowded nonstop. I'm glad they're doing well, but I don't like their food to the point that I'm willing to wait in line for a half hour. They could probably double their locations here and still make a killing.
The Chic Fil A's around my area are at least 30 minutes away, and the neighborhood i live it, could use one. So i have applied and gone through the third process of the application, waiting to see if i get a 4th round. I dont really need the money, but thought it would be something i always wanted to do, run my franchise to help out young kids and senior citizens...Of course then the area would have plenty of customers, as it would be the only local one within 25 miles.
Yeah, I think my city has probably between 10 and 15 locations. They space them out well, but they might be spacing them out too much. I'm sure the franchise owners don't mind though.
you arent seeing what i am saying.....There are opportunities out there for anyone to be successful. It takes risk though, and like Freeman said in the video, some people dont want to take the risk, because they never got out of their parents basement. I went to Saudi Arabia on a contractor deal with their Royal Air Force, and made hundreds of thousands of dollars, tax free. Had to give up a lot of my rights, living there, but if you followed their law and didnt piss off a Saudi, i stayed 5 1/2 years. It was a risk well worth it....

I agree for the most part. The only counter is that illegal labor keeps wages down here. If we'd actually do something to hold employers of illegals accountable, wages would naturally rise over time.

Instead, with illegal labor, wage depression has happened to many industries.
Isnt it the government responsibility to keep illegals from working? You know E-verify? Again, the failure of the government is why the US citizen always gets screwed. Just some prog slaves are too stupid to understand this.
Oh I agree, but the problem is that powerful interests that manipulate both parties prefer the steady flow of illegal labor. Trump did make a few moves to deal with this, but even he didn't focus much on the employer side of things.

Ultimately, the illegals only come here because there are jobs here. If no one employed them, they wouldn't come (aside from the kids coming).
Establishment Progressives (R) and (D) are the enemies of the people. The last President actually was trying to expose them and get rid of them. Many on the (R) side did leave, but those idiots on the left, just voted their idiots leaders back in...

I can see an argument against $15/hr minimum wage as someone may say "That's too much for a 16 year old to make right off the bat"...I mean I guess I can buy that one argument.

HOWEVER...the current $7.25 is slave wages and we all know it. It needs to go up to $12/hr.
Where are these $7.25 an hour jobs not counting waitresses who receive tips?

They had years to slowly add a dollar or so it would not cramp business style. Mitch MC fought any wage increase. But Of course he voted six times to increase the senator's pay. Plus the plan IS to increase it over a period of time.

..well, for a long time, many times when I go to the fast food place, they get a SIMPLE order wrong!!!!!
--I waited a long time before they responded to me--and there were no other customers
--I said I wanted 2 burgers.....and then no answer...then he asked if I wanted something else-so I told him fries and a shake
etc
--a complete IDIOT ..and they want the employers to be forced to pay more to IDIOTS????!!!! to do a SHITTY job!!!????
Happens sometimes. NEVER NEVER NEVER piss anyone off dealing with your food when you can't see them.

Waitress...cook....burger flipper.....nobody.

I remember recently being real nice for a somewhat disastrous experience in the drive thru. I got like 4 large orders of fries with no one behind me. Not being an ass hole yields such high dividends than being the dick wad...lolol
I didn't piss anyone off
I understand. Lol................Just a general rule I always say. Let's face it, you are at their mercy for everything going down your throat......lol.Why would you insult someone that hates their fucking job so bad...lol
Your post the way you worded it reminded me of an experience I had a few years back. A most salty looking young female, I’d say maybe 17, was at a drive through window. Her attitude and the look on her face spoke volumes. As she was taking my money I asked her point blank “Do you like your job?” I did my best to keep my tone from sounding smirky, but only wanting to know the answer. I repeated the question because she didn’t hear me the first time around, and the instant she understood what I was asking her sour face turned into a halfway smile! She said, “Oh yeah, I love my job”. Wth! Okay, so I told her that was great and asked her how long she’s been there and then she became like like my best friend. It was a really strange experience but eye-opening. Most teenagers don’t have a clue about what appearance they might be giving at any second, since they’re only concerned about the appearances of others and who looks good, who is looking at them a little too long, or in the wrong way, etc. This was a good example about not always knowing what’s going on in the inside just by judging the outside . That young employee could’ve had some recent tragedy the way she was acting. Because most of these fast food workers are teenagers I tend to blame their managers and trainers who could hold positive relations with customers type of meetings with their employees. I guess the upper tier of ownership could also share some of the blame if they aren’t hiring good managers. edit- even teenagers however are responsible for choosing to have a sour expression or a normal expression. Happy faces are a bonus with a lot of teens! Lol there are of course many good teenagers who don’t do that pity party in public kind of stuff but it seems to me that most of them who do hold the pity parties they’re all at the drive-through’s- what’s up with that? Lol

Last edited:
I can see an argument against $15/hr minimum wage as someone may say "That's too much for a 16 year old to make right off the bat"...I mean I guess I can buy that one argument.

HOWEVER...the current $7.25 is slave wages and we all know it. It needs to go up to $12/hr.
Where are these $7.25 an hour jobs not counting waitresses who receive tips?
There surely aren’t any $7.25 jobs around my area, and I don’t live in a high cost of living type of state or city. Many businesses now post their hiring wages on their billboards, and I have not seen one under $12 an hour and that was at a McDonald’s type drive-through. There are probably small companies paying less than that but these fast food places are in high competition. One of the main roads is actually known in some circles as “fast food city drive” because it’s so ridiculous how many there are back to back . No restaurant is paying under $12 an hour in these places, it’s unbelievable really for starting pay compared to only 5-7 years back.

etc

I like how they make change. I haven't eaten fast food crap in over a decade and little then but I'd fuck with them. Let them ring the order up first. Say it's $19.05 Give a $20 and a nickle (for you libs that means $1 back, even) Too late once rung, they can' figure it out if the register doesn't tell them "how much change" THEN they have to call a supervisor. And THEY can't make change or figure it out either!!!

$15 min? Work 2 jobs and save up like we did.

They had years to slowly add a dollar or so it would not cramp business style. Mitch MC fought any wage increase. But Of course he voted six times to increase the senator's pay. Plus the plan IS to increase it over a period of time.
At Mcdonalds down here in Floor E. Da. the starting pay is $12 an hour. Why is it so high down here? Because people are working, and there are plenty of open slots for people to start work. Seems pretty fucked up that in blue states they have to artificially raise the wages. Dont the Prog elites love their voters? Fuck no, they want them to stay in poverty, see sign below.

etc
Happens sometimes. NEVER NEVER NEVER piss anyone off dealing with your food when you can't see them.

I remember recently being real nice for a somewhat disastrous experience in the drive thru. I got like 4 large orders of fries with no one behind me. Not being an ass hole yields such high dividends than being the dick wad...lolol
I didn't piss anyone off
I understand. Lol................Just a general rule I always say. Let's face it, you are at their mercy for everything going down your throat......lol.Why would you insult someone that hates their fucking job so bad...lol
Your post the way you worded it reminded me of an experience I had a few years back. A most salty looking young female, I’d say maybe 17, was at a drive through window. Her attitude and the look on her face spoke volumes. As she was taking my money I asked her point blank “Do you like your job?” I did my best to keep my tone from sounding smirky, but only wanting to know the answer. I repeated the question because she didn’t hear me the first time around, and the instant she understood what I was asking her sour face turned into a halfway smile! She said, “Oh yeah, I love my job”. Wth! Okay, so I told her that was great and asked her how long she’s been there and then she became like like my best friend. It was a really strange experience but eye-opening. Most teenagers don’t have a clue about what appearance they might be giving at any second, since they’re only concerned about the appearances of others and who looks good, who is looking at them a little too long, or in the wrong way, etc. This was a good example about not always knowing what’s going on in the inside just by judging the outside . That young employee could’ve had some recent tragedy the way she was acting. Because most of these fast food workers are teenagers I tend to blame their managers and trainers who could hold positive relations with customers type of meetings with their employees. I guess the upper tier of ownership could also share some of the blame if they aren’t hiring good managers. edit- even teenagers however are responsible for choosing to have a sour expression or a normal expression. Happy faces are a bonus with a lot of teens! Lol there are of course many good teenagers who don’t do that pity party in public kind of stuff but it seems to me that most of them who do hold the pity parties they’re all at the drive-through’s- what’s up with that? Lol
That was so kool of a story.

I have always found that in dealing with the public, if you act like a proper lady or gentleman and show class, people will do reverse triple back flips for you. People aren't used to class and dignity and it knocks them in their teeth...lol Especially when dealing with people over the phone. Being nice and appreciating puts you first in their order in life. So little pays so so much.

At Mcdonalds down here in Floor E. Da. the starting pay is $12 an hour. Why is it so high down here? Because people are working, and there are plenty of open slots for people to start work. Seems pretty fucked up that in blue states they have to artificially raise the wages. Dont the Prog elites love their voters? Fuck no, they want them to stay in poverty, see sign below.

etc

I didn't piss anyone off

I have always found that in dealing with the public, if you act like a proper lady or gentleman and show class, people will do reverse triple back flips for you. People aren't used to class and dignity and it knocks them in their teeth...lol Especially when dealing with people over the phone. Being nice and appreciating puts you first in their order in life. So little pays so so much.
Being nice and appreciating puts you first in their order in life.
This isnt always true...When you try to be nice and courteous to a prog slave, they will spit in your face and demand that you apologize for insulting them.

etc

I didn't piss anyone off

Being nice and appreciating puts you first in their order in life.
This isnt always true...When you try to be nice and courteous to a prog slave, they will spit in your face and demand that you apologize for insulting them.
Ahhhh. Them. When they become jerks keep smiling and be polite but not snobby and walk away. About a half an hour later they will realize they've been had and feel like a total ass hole.

We've all been jerks in life, you feel like an ass hole 2 hrs later

Today there was a Starbuck's drive-thru with at least a dozen cars in the drive-thru and another 15 or so OUT in the turning lane of a busy 6 lane street....literally interrupting traffic to neighboring businesses.

Ridiculous. I buy the packaged grocery store Starbuck's beans and grind my own coffee at home, but only been to the restaurant once and that was at the airport in Minneapolis. It's good coffee but that's crazy - 25 or 30 cars in one drive-thru --and the inside restaurant is open.

etc
The solution is unions.
Unions can ensure workers meet minimum training requirements as a condition of joining.
Federal support for unions will ease the minimum wage issue at about $9.50

etc
The solution is unions.
Unions can ensure workers meet minimum training requirements as a condition of joining.
If you don't mind paying a lot more for everything, sure, unions could work.

etc
The solution is unions.
..my old company had a union....then they just moved the manufacturing to a Right to Work state.....so = goodbye jobs for those union workers
...I thought McDonnell Douglas sold the company after a big union strike ....I can see the good and bad of unions

Forum List

Back