my personal observations for $15 an hour minimum

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..well, for a long time, many times when I go to the fast food place, they get a SIMPLE order wrong!!!!!
..I just went today and the clerk was an IDIOT!!!
--I waited a long time before they responded to me--and there were no other customers
--I said I wanted 2 burgers.....and then no answer...then he asked if I wanted something else-so I told him fries and a shake
--THEN he said ''just a minute'''
THEN he asked for the coupon code--and
--THEN he asked AGAIN what were extras I ordered
etc
--a complete IDIOT ..and they want the employers to be forced to pay more to IDIOTS????!!!! to do a SHITTY job!!!????

First of all, most would agree the federal minimum wage needs to be more than $7.25 an hour. I don't care if you live in Santa Barbara, Boise or Pittsburgh. Now, generally speaking, $15 an hour is probably too much for entry-level kids counting chicken tenders at Wendy's or mowing lawns at the Holiday Inn.

So there has to be some middle-ground to go from -- something like $10 an hour for single under 30. For married with children over 30 maybe it should be $15, but there needs to be something better.

..well, for a long time, many times when I go to the fast food place, they get a SIMPLE order wrong!!!!!
--I waited a long time before they responded to me--and there were no other customers
--I said I wanted 2 burgers.....and then no answer...then he asked if I wanted something else-so I told him fries and a shake
etc
--a complete IDIOT ..and they want the employers to be forced to pay more to IDIOTS????!!!! to do a SHITTY job!!!????
Happens sometimes. NEVER NEVER NEVER piss anyone off dealing with your food when you can't see them.

Waitress...cook....burger flipper.....nobody.

I remember recently being real nice for a somewhat disastrous experience in the drive thru. I got like 4 large orders of fries with no one behind me. Not being an ass hole yields such high dividends than being the dick wad...lolol

First of all, most would agree the federal minimum wage needs to be more than $7.25 an hour. I don't care if you live in Santa Barbara, Boise or Pittsburgh. Now, generally speaking, $15 an hour is probably too much for entry-level kids counting chicken tenders at Wendy's or mowing lawns at the Holiday Inn.

So there has to be some middle-ground to go from -- something like $10 an hour for single under 30. For married with children over 30 maybe it should be $15, but there needs to be something better.
..I disagree ........you shouldn't have kids before you are financially ready [ and mentally ] ..if you do, you are stupid/etc.....that's paying people for being stupid

no most wouldnt agree to that,,,

the feds have no business being involved in the transaction between me and my employees,,

etc
Happens sometimes. NEVER NEVER NEVER piss anyone off dealing with your food when you can't see them.

I remember recently being real nice for a somewhat disastrous experience in the drive thru. I got like 4 large orders of fries with no one behind me. Not being an ass hole yields such high dividends than being the dick wad...lolol
I didn't piss anyone off

...my niece had not 1, not 2, NOT 3 but FOUR kids--with no father paying child support/etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...my niece had not 1, not 2, NOT 3 but FOUR kids--with no father paying child support/etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND WE--WE just paid her $7000 for having irresponsible sex/being stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WE--WE just paid her $7000 for having irresponsible sex/being stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND-AND WE--WE will be paying her $600 a month for having kids!! AND she has a job!!!!!!

Only large solvent companies can pay those kind of wages. It is another assault on small business and the Middle class. Government dependent citizens and non- citizens is their goal.

etc

I hope you didn't eat any food from these people and took your business elsewhere. If they can't get the facts of the order right, just imagine what they do to the food.

etc

I hope you didn't eat any food from these people and took your business elsewhere. If they can't get the facts of the order right, just imagine what they do to the food.
I'm leery of getting any food from '''leftists''' ....but what else can I do?

etc

I didn't piss anyone off
I understand. Lol................Just a general rule I always say. Let's face it, you are at their mercy for everything going down your throat......lol.Why would you insult someone that hates their fucking job so bad...lol

AND-AND WE--WE will be paying her $600 a month for having kids!! AND she has a job!!!!!!
All the more reason to pay her $15 an hour so you don’t have to pay her that $600 a month.
that's even MORE idiotic......paying people to have irresponsible sex
..hey----read my post---they get that $600 even if they make $15 an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could you elaborate??
Before 1938, workers had zero protection from greedy employers who could run sweat shops and basically get away with slave labor.

Today large corporations 'sub out' most of the work to millions of part-time employees who make $12 - $13 an hour for years ( most working for at least 2 companies) with no vacations or benefits.

etc

I can't remember a time I had even the slightest trouble at Chicki Filet.

The place gleams from cleanliness. It is orderly. Everyone smiles. No nose rings the size of a quarter sticking out, so appetizing.

Someone fills your drink before you ask. A nice old lady follows you around picking up every crumb.

During the pandemic they have people outdoors taking your orders and your car is always moving.

Food is hot and good. People act like civilized humans instead of a bunch of banshees causing havoc

I think we should start a Conservative Chicken revolution and only eat there. We'd fuck the woke Coke companies

etc

I can't remember a time I had even the slightest trouble at Chicki Filet.

The place gleams from cleanliness. It is orderly. Everyone smiles. No nose rings the size of a quarter sticking out, so appetizing.

Someone fills your drink before you ask. A nice old lady follows you around picking up every crumb.

During the pandemic they have people outdoors taking your orders and your car is always moving.

Food is hot and good. People act like civilized humans instead of a bunch of banshees causing havoc
yes, me too...good call

Forum List

Back